What's new

Indian aggression on LOC: Pakistan Army Soldier Martyred

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search for South Waziristan Operation, PA recovered heavy weapons & ammunition of indian origin.

Have any formal details been sent by GoP to India or all of it is just nonsensical smoke screen to hide Pakistani security forces' incompetence in controlling the likes of TTP

Search for South Waziristan Operation, PA recovered heavy weapons & ammunition of indian origin.
Even Maoists uses Indian origin weapons.

Like I said its work of intelligence agencies. Pakistan provided support to Kashmiris, RAW is providing to some extremists against Pakistan.

Point is proving the point. May be Pakistan is not good in using this to bring attention to India.

i think the story on today border clash is

Indian army soldiers were playing catch catch with grenades and suddenly one of soldier thrown it far away in pakistani kashmir and then they went there to take it back n pakistanis refused to give them grenade back and in fight,one of them got killed and soldier came back with grenade so its the pakistani soldier who is responsible coz he refused to give them grenade back

LOL!!!!

I second this story.

the to keep in mind here is that all territory india successfully occupies here is not returned and as india considers it part of india illegally "occupied" by pakistan. any attempt by pakistan to recover this territory will be faced with another "kargil" approach where india will loudly proclaim to the world that it has been "invaded" and the world opinion will side with india [sanctions on pakistan, threat to monetary aid etc] --- india will use such opportunity launch a "punitive" operation and occupy even more territory --- after five years of "democratic" rule courtesy the traitor musharraf, pakistan is incapable of any meaningful defence --- no railways or PIA to carry troops and equipment, no money to buy weapons, ammunition or spares or even pay for petrol to move troops in operation [made even more necessary with the destruction of the railways] --in other words sitting ducks......the soldiers, captains, majors and colonels will die and the "generals" [most from musharrafs promotions] will surrender......
i cannot agree with you more...sad but true

Another ceasefire violation by Pakistan; one Pak army jawan reportedly killed | NDTV.com

Pakistani troops today violated ceasefire by firing mortar shells towards Indian army posts in Uri sector near the Line of Control.

"They (Pakistan army) started firing mortar shells towards our posts at Churunda village in Uri sector around 3.15 AM," an army spokesman said.

He said some of the shells landed close to civilian habitation but there was no damage done. [Pakistani cowards attacking civilians ??

The spokesman said the army retaliated to the Pakistani shelling briefly after which there has been quiet from both sides.

In Islamabad, the Pakistani army alleged that one of its soldiers was killed and another injured.

State-run Radio Pakistan quoted a military spokesman as saying that two Pakistani soldiers were wounded and one of them succumbed to his injuries later.

Army Headquarters in New Delhi, however, said "no such incident has taken place where our soldiers have attacked any Pakistani post."

Indian army sources said this allegation by the Pakistani army seems to be an attempt to cover up its firing on Indian posts in the Uri sector.

No one need your propaganda sources
Indian troops had raided a military post in the Haji Pir sector of Pakistani-administered Kashmir, killing a soldier and injuring another.

BBC News - India and Pakistan in Kashmir border skirmish

Even Maoists uses Indian origin weapons.

Like I said its work of intelligence agencies. Pakistan provided support to Kashmiris, RAW is providing to some extremists against Pakistan.

Point is proving the point. May be Pakistan is not good in using this to bring attention to India.

That's my point, i post that earlier, the same thing what you are posting now.

;) looks like India doesn't want to relinquish the Numero uno spot of Pakistan's enemies.

i think the story on today border clash is

Indian army soldiers were playing catch catch with grenades and suddenly one of soldier thrown it far away in pakistani kashmir and then they went there to take it back n pakistanis refused to give them grenade back and in fight,one of them got killed and soldier came back with grenade so its the pakistani soldier who is responsible coz he refused to give them grenade back
You think this is a joke? A soldier just died.

And then you demand respect when your troops are killed.

If the Indian army did not cross the LOC even during the Kargil war, why are they going to do so now as crossing LOC is a significant event for IA(I will not comment on PA) and the soldiers will not dare to unless the GOI at the highest levels make the decision - Food for thought.

Really? You're either a moron or used to continuously spewing brain farts. Where do you think the CNN, BBC, REUTERS etc etc get their news from? The ISPR, which is patterned on the lines of the Nazi propaganda ministry under Goebbels!! You guys will even believe them if they say the Earth is hollow!

Ah! I'm eagerly awaiting Pakistan's foremost strategician, military expert and analyst, Zaid Hamid for his invaluable comments! By the way, I'm also still waiting for him at the Red Fort to plant the Pakistani flag which he promised to do with the help of the Pakistani Army by end 2012! Gazwa-e-Hind or some such crap he keeps jabbering about, even in his sleep! :cheesy:
LOOK WHOSE TALKING:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Hey kid !!!!!!

BBC

BBC News - India 'kills Pakistani soldier in Kashmir'
BBC News - India and Pakistan in Kashmir border skirmish

CNN

Pakistan: Indian troops cross border, kill soldier - CNN.com[/QUOTE]

REUTERS

Indian troops raid Pakistani military post, killing one: Pakistani army | Reuters

We r not like yr country who say we dont send spies to other countries when Sabajit singh n kashmir singh openly admit in yr country that they were spies n were sent by yr gov.

AFTER SEEING YR ATTITUDE I THINK ZAID HAMID IS RIGHT,

YR NOT WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!

Ḥashshāshīn;3774021 said:
You think this is a joke? A soldier just died.

And then you demand respect when your troops are killed.

Read the second line you wrote. See it in view of the previous threads on the killing of Indian soldiers.

I rest my case.

You talk about madrasa but get start bitching when others talk about ramayan, grow up.

You must be the retarded genius to think that the Pakistani military controls the western media!

Awsome T-REX....I was about to ask this but in a calm way...:toast_sign:

I'm quite amazed too see how Bangladeshis are hurt by seeing a pakistani soldiers died in "Chanakyan hipocracy" :woot: as their fellow islamic brothers ( hope PA had thought about the same lines in 71)..

Because Bangladesh is......Our brother is free to do what he wants to!

Check the previous posts its mentioned in this same thread.

Im getting late as i have to go to some place if it were not not that i would have personally done it for u.
BYE

Pretty lame cop out .. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom