What's new

Indian aggression on LOC: Pakistan Army Soldier Martyred

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you Deliberately trying to make me Angry ? , Get Lost.

So much for our same artmy's ''AMAN KI ASHA'' drama of trying to make enemies as a friend!!!!!

In 1971 not only the Russians and the Brits but we were on your side too and that's why you were so brave.

Read history first apart from your Madarsa.Uk and USA were on your side duffer.
There was no third party direct interference during war

Say that without the assistance of your zionazi and Russian friends and we shall see just how mighty you are.
ahh typical bangladeshi rant,man you guys need to focus in your country first which is one of the poorest in the world and rebuild your rag tag economy instead of getting caught between the fight of two heavyweights(India and Pakistan):rofl:!i mean cut the cr*p and put your focus on something constructive!

In 1971 not only the Russians and the Brits but we were on your side too and that's why you were so brave.
mate bravery and bangladesh are two different words i think;)!so keep your nose out of this discussion.

Show me a link where a CNN or BBC etc are saying that India attacked ?

Check the previous posts its mentioned in this same thread.

Im getting late as i have to go to some place if it were not not that i would have personally done it for u.
BYE

And was not MY side, YOUR side too????

You can go on singing the tune of my side your side forever but the fact is you have only mubarak type puppets on your side now, so better be careful.

mate bravery and bangladesh are two different words i think;)!so keep your nose out of this discussion.

Now, as a bharati malaun that may be your last wish but it isn't ours, so STFU.

You can go on singing the tune of my side your side forever but the fact is you have only mubarak type puppets on your side now, so better be careful.

Better be careful of what???????
Let me put things into perspective for you now that you are being a fool.

World armies that can beat India single handedly (not without a very tough fight) --- USA, Russia, China and maybe one or two european powers.

World armies that can beat Bangladesh --- Just about any country that cares.

So, STFU and take care of your own backyard.

U KNOW I WAS ALWAYS AGAINST PEOPLE U USUED TO SAY INDIA IS OUR ENEMY N GHAZWA E HIND MUST NOT TAKE PLACE ETC ETC.

But after coming to this forum n personally interacting with u people, i think i was very wrong!!!!

I think Umair bhai you meant to say:I WAS ALWAYS AGAINST PEOPLE U USE TO SAY INDIA IS OUR ENEMY N GHAZWA E HIND WILL TAKE PLACE ETC ETC.

Well,what Indian army did should be condamn! because Pak-Ind relations are now getting better...and because of this, we are now able to Enjoy Pak-Ind match...but these actions of Indian army will greatly effect relationship of Pak-Ind in negitive way!----- No Offence:) and if Indian army is not responsible then p.s show me the link. Everybody please calm down!

Brits were on our side because they were making huge profits since most of our jets in our AF were British.

Even american diplomats were appalled by atrocities committed by PA on yr folks but not you. You probably loved what PA were doing to yr women.

Read history first apart from your Madarsa.Uk and USA were on your side duffer.
There was no third party direct interference during war

Instead of reading only the ramayan, read what went on behind the scene in 1971. The zionazis were tacitly favouring india.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom