What's new

Indian aggression at LOC

[quote="AnnoyingOrange, post: 6272448, member: 138814"]I follow almost all major Pakistani news channels and news papers buddy....so don't give me this ''you don't know the facts" BS..[/quote]

:lol:

For your information, Pakistani media is all over this incident. They just are not being jingoistic like the Indian media and army .

But I know you won't believe it, that suits your agenda.

You forgot last time (when Qadari was doing dharna against PPP) how Indian media was beating war drums, reporting build ups, their military chiefs (active & retired) thumping chests, and on same time crying like baby that why Pakistani media is focusing on Dharna and is not giving flying fcuk to their wet panties.

Listen, Mr. Think Tank! Let me break it to you, this is not some Laboratory controlled experiment that we can give you "hard facts" with irrefutable evidence! The ceasefire violations and infiltrations have gone on for so long that all the predecessors of Modi chose to ignore them. You are hearing about it only now, because Modi decided to hit back!

In your eagerness to put India down (as you always do when it is about India), you keep peddling your "theory" even when confronted with "circumstantial evidence"! Here it is again: Status quo suits us much more than Pakistan on Kashmir related matters -- not the other way round. Modi certainly knows better not to open an wound which we want fast-healed!

But... but knowing where you stand on matters related to Pakistani sponsored terrorism/infiltration/ceasefire violations on Indian soil, it is hardly surprising who you agree with! :-)

So basically you ignored my entire argument. :lol:

Though you did agree with me that Modi is trying to differentiate his handling of border issues with that of the Congress party.

But... but knowing where you stand on matters related to Pakistani sponsored terrorism/infiltration/ceasefire violations on Indian soil, it is hardly surprising who you agree with! :-)

And what exactly is my stance on that, according to you?

here was BSF yesterday which of your media report it ?

e22a87240980c608135058e48ce846df-jpg.122812

An Indian Border Security Force (BSF) personnel who Indian authorities say was wounded during a cross-border exchange between Pakistani and Indian soldiers in the RS Pura sector is brought to the Government Medical College Hospital in Jammu on October 9, 2014

3b9f71a7c42dd6eebfc893f2c708c2dd-jpg.122813

An Indian Border Security Force (BSF) personnel who Indian authorities say was wounded during a cross-border exchange between Pakistani and Indian soldiers in the RS Pura sector is brought to the Government Medical College Hospital in Jammu on October 9, 2014
Source??

its just the difference of discipline of armies.
we better know, which army is targeting civilian areas.

Yes we remember ...... Pakistan came to capture Kashmir and ended up defending Lahore .

and defended well. moreover capturing many areas of bharat, including khem kharan
10291074_845482442152237_4851425803000733039_n.jpg

Last edited:

and defended well. moreover capturing many areas of bharat, including khem kharan
View attachment 122946

Drawing a cartoon to satisfy your hurt ego is not going to change the ground reality .

We control majority of J&K from 1948 till now .... while your country today is half of what it was in 48 .

US from western front , India from Eastern front. Imran and TTP in centre are banging pakistan left, right and centre .
@sandy_3126, Did you miss the above post, to which i replied before giving me a negative ratings. I know you have been itching to do that for a long time, couldn't expect anything better from your kind, for you are the same character who was patting his country fellows back with the **** sarcasm.

@Oscar , @Jungibaaz , @WebbMaster ...... hope you gents take notice of the favouritism being dished out by the unworthy person.

Drawing a cartoon to satisfy your hurt ego is not going to change the ground reality .

We control majority of J&K from 1948 till now .... while your country today is half of what it was in 48 .
that is our internal matter why we are half, however we split was not your success, that was our own weekness
and i think you remember how we got half Kashmir. that was not pakistan army there in battlefield, that was pukhtoon mujahids, less in number, having less equipments, less ammo, stiill manage to defeat an army,

@modi keep dreaming bitch :p

Message to Indians
before saying anything against PAK, remember 1965 :)

Yeah , we remember 65 kashmir leney chale the aur lahore bachane pe dance kerto ho :D . 71 mai India ne aisa thappad maara ki bangladesh bahar aa gaya

that is our internal matter why we are half, however we split was not your success, that was our own weekness
and i think you remember how we got half Kashmir. that was not pakistan army there in battlefield, that was pukhtoon mujahids, less in number, having less equipments, less ammo, stiill manage to defeat an army,

Defeat which army . There was no army in kashmir per se which you defeated . Kids these days jeez .

Are you sure there was any army ?? Last time I checked they were fighting against independent state of J&K in 48 .

It was only in last phase IA came into picture .

View attachment 122946

where is 1971 on dat cartoon !! ???

Back
Top Bottom