What's new

Indian aggression at LOC

Your free Media not allowed to go inside Kashmir LOL @ this f****ing Free Media whom anchor person Barka Datt once exposed beheading of Pakistani Soldier, his head hanged with the tree by Indian forces (unprofessional-ism Act by the Military) in Kargil War and She was banned LOL this is what your so called Free Media ?

and we know the credibility of your INTELLIGENCE and their reports when your Intel officially admitted their failures hundreds of time from Kargil War to 26/11 attacks.....

I will post a screenshot of your countrymen ... He was posted yesterday on his Facebok status, criticizing your media reporting. He was mentioned that your media completely spread non-sense and fake reports regarding the causalities of both sides... LOL he has family relatives in BSF (Father and maybe brother too in Indian BSF) who are stationed @ Working boundary knw the reality betta than you and me....
Gullan maran naal bachey paida ni ho jandey kaka,shows us the proves,solid proves,the links,Credible information material,etc.If not then don't waste my time with your green speech.

You sir please show us proof of Pakistani destroyed check posts and then perhaps we could talk further.

Without the evidence, Indians claims are only rhetoric which your PM is using well in his election campaigne.

Gullan maran naal bachey paida ni ho jandey kaka,shows us the proves,solid proves,the links,Credible information material,etc.If not then don't waste my time with your green speech.
What is your source ?? solid proof ?? Indian Media ?? LOL get lost from our forum don't waste our times with your bullshits unproven news reports of indian jingoist Media..

India always fight with media and doing it again massive lies and propaganda same like last day 13 killed dozens injured .they have killed one say 45 and damage 3 posts say 45 . we killed 5 officers whaile never seen a single funeral of a ranger in Pakistan . they were robots?? total lies and false proud .

but what our mods doing why approving such propaganda to be kept here ?

and BS pak media never some forward to support forces ever . they just wait till they receive fax from forces . look at all over indian media bashing pakistan and its fores spreading lies and whatever . its media war time man .

and BS pak media never some forward to support forces ever . they just wait till they receive fax from forces . look at all over indian media bashing pakistan and its fores spreading lies and whatever . its media war time man .
Your very own army forced media to not to report on this act of their's ...why blame media for a failed attempt by your forces..... to your information 33 pakistanis have been kiled by counter fire by India....and thats the reasonPakistani forces had to stop firing through the night.

get lost from our forum/quote]Request denied :coffee:

What is your source ?? solid proof ?? Indian Media ?? LOL don't waste our times with your bullshits unproven news reports of indian jingoist Media..
we know the credibility of your INTELLIGENCE and their reports when your Intel officially admitted their failures hundreds of time from Kargil War to 26/11 attacks.....

I will post a screenshot of your countrymen ... He was posted yesterday on his Facebok status, criticizing your media reporting. He was mentioned that your media completely spread non-sense and fake reports regarding the causalities of both sides... LOL he has family relatives in BSF (Father and maybe brother too in Indian BSF) who are stationed @ Working boundary knw the reality betta than you and me....
Prove this horse manure first then quote me late.

asi sooch aur jahilana demaag hain tabhe to murderer PM bana hey dunya ke pehli nation ka jahan eek murdersts PM banta hey :rofl:
to tu kuch karta kyu nahi..? Er.. Kaha se karega tera noora nawaz last 30 days me 2 baar UN ho aaya kuch nahi mila :omghaha:

Your very own army forced media to not to report on this act of their's ...why blame media for a failed attempt by your forces..... to your information 33 pakistanis have been kiled by counter fire by India....and thats the reasonPakistani forces had to stop firing through the night.

For your information, Pakistani media is all over this incident. They just are not being jingoistic like the Indian media and army .

But I know you won't believe it, that suits your agenda.

the fact is Pakistan politicians playing k card .. as your pm facing internal threat... sheeps are believing all this stunts... just it needs an issue to divert the mass .. and doing it...

For your information, Pakistani media is all over this incident. They just are not being jingoistic like the Indian media and army .

Tere Modi podi ko kia mil gya? Baba jee ka granta? :rofl:
he has not begged anything like nawaz..
Aur to tera ek pappu kehta hai lawange lawange..haha.. Koi pencil box hai kya kashmir..
And how many time did nawaz meet obama?
And how many un members took interest in kashmir..
Bechara almost ro ke gaya un se :rofl:

here was BSF yesterday which of your media report it ?

e22a87240980c608135058e48ce846df-jpg.122812

An Indian Border Security Force (BSF) personnel who Indian authorities say was wounded during a cross-border exchange between Pakistani and Indian soldiers in the RS Pura sector is brought to the Government Medical College Hospital in Jammu on October 9, 2014

3b9f71a7c42dd6eebfc893f2c708c2dd-jpg.122813

An Indian Border Security Force (BSF) personnel who Indian authorities say was wounded during a cross-border exchange between Pakistani and Indian soldiers in the RS Pura sector is brought to the Government Medical College Hospital in Jammu on October 9, 2014

I follow almost all major Pakistani news channels and news papers buddy....so don't give me this ''you don't know the facts" BS..

Back
Top Bottom