What's new

Indian aggression at LOC

@sandy_3126, Did you miss the above post, to which i replied before giving me a negative ratings. I know you have been itching to do that for a long time, couldn't expect anything better from your kind, for you are the same character who was patting his country fellows back with the **** sarcasm.
@Oscar , @Jungibaaz , @WebbMaster ...... hope you gents take notice of the favouritism being dished out by the unworthy person.
check again

Oi Brother where the heck were you ? :what:

I was like there are protests happening in Hong Kong and the Dragon isn't here; is my Chinese Brother alright ? :unsure:

No injuries for me.

I did eat a rather questionable bagel the other day though, we'll have to wait and see whether or not I receive an injury from that or not. :D

As I showed, your media

Watch from 6:25.

Check your own media..they themselves are claiming Pakistan has had more than 20 casualties..

That's for the purpose of propaganda dear. Exaggerate to make people hate India more. Instead of asking @waz to check this video, why don't you check it yourself since instead of 20 the casualty figure is even greater than that according to this video. That's what I said random videos are not proof. There is no official source that quoted your figure of 20 dead civilians. Unless you can provide me some official verifying this figure.

British newspaper Telegraph is quoting Pakistani military sources that 20 Pakistanis have been killed this month.

Again this so called military sources only fed the non Pakistani sources like Indians or British. Nothing in the Pakistani media about this 20 civilian. It may be possible some source might have fed this figure to British newspaper to make India look as aggressor which it obviously is. Unlike us who haven't killed a single Indian civilian. SAme military source would have rejected killing any Indian civilian. We don't take pride in killing civilians like you. :)

Anyways BSF spokesperson Vinod Yadav said at 9:00AM that no BSF or Army personnel have lost their lives in Pakistani ceasefire violations/cross border firing this month. Severe damage has been inflicted on both personnel and infrastructure of Pakistan Rangers.

Indian military propaganda.

999b84c1ada26b64fe03f8431b2b6845.jpg

here was BSF yesterday which of your media report it ?

e22a87240980c608135058e48ce846df-jpg.122812

An Indian Border Security Force (BSF) personnel who Indian authorities say was wounded during a cross-border exchange between Pakistani and Indian soldiers in the RS Pura sector is brought to the Government Medical College Hospital in Jammu on October 9, 2014

3b9f71a7c42dd6eebfc893f2c708c2dd-jpg.122813

An Indian Border Security Force (BSF) personnel who Indian authorities say was wounded during a cross-border exchange between Pakistani and Indian soldiers in the RS Pura sector is brought to the Government Medical College Hospital in Jammu on October 9, 2014

Just shows we are only targeting BSF and not civilians unlike Indians.

Does Pakistan have only Urdu News channels and Newspapers????

Hence proved, the level of your ignorance about Pakistani media and your retarded statement that I'm all over Pakistani print or electronic media and there is no mention of LOC news to be found whereas all newspaper are keeping us apprised of what's going on at LOC

Last edited:
May be you are right. No one is immune to nationalism but I said what I noticed in some of his last posts. And if he is most reasonable Pakistani member I will surely follow his posts. Thanks (Y)
As @ares pointed out, no one is immune from nationalism. And while I appreciate ares comments regarding my posting, I will admit that my posting attitudes vary based on the individuals I am interacting with.

If the discussion was solely between posters such as @ares @Bang Galore etc. and myself, the tone and content on both sides would probably be of higher quality with more consistency. But because we all have to interact with and respond to "highly emotional posters" on both sides, that tends to skew our responses at times. I would therefore suggest that you read posts in "context" - some posts are meant specifically as a response to another post, and should not be read in the context of the broader discussion of the topic.

The number of multiple IDs being created by Indians here is unbelievable.. its like they have nothing better in life. :o:

Do u want to say pakistanis are totally paak??
and only we are napaak!!:D

Back
Top Bottom