What's new

Indian Aggression at LOC: Another Pakistan Army Soldier Martyred

So, whatever you throw at us from your keyboard, we will throw it back at you via our keyboard, OK, Mr. Internet Warrior ?

Have a Nice day sir , you seem Frustrated .

While i am feeling sad for the family of the killed jawans on both sides, no thank you.. I am fine. Thanks for asking :)

You are Welcome .

atleast 2-3 should be killed to teach them that we will not allow jehaddees cross border and 1 operation against the beheading in also in stock . lets see how it goes :)

Absolutely not Sir, I am just showing you the mirror.

Whatever you throw at us, you will get the same back.

Well currently you have thrown quite some presents at us at LoC , First let us return those with twice the amount , it will be quite uncivilized from you to not return the favor :) .

So, whatever you throw at us from your keyboard, we will throw it back at you via our keyboard, OK, Mr. Internet Warrior ?

Hell hath no fury like an internet warrior scorned..:D

Eorl ⚔;3808224 said:
Time to behead India, I mean take off Kashmir from the map of India.
please go and help your big brother(pak).they are unable to do it.just join them:lol:

Well currently you have thrown quite some presents at us at LoC , First let us return those with twice the amount , it will be quite uncivilized from you to not return the favor :) .

How about we throw you a white flag, and a stick to hoist it on, after the Indian Army and BSF clear out the Pak army and the terrorist scumbags - see i also can be an Opinionator and self promote myself to an armchair general.

Yaar let them first bring down one drone. I mean even Iran hacks US drones.

I don't care IA will remain calm or dance on some item song. I want to read the news of death of an Indian soldier in TOI or any other newspaper soon.

your fantasy will be fulfilled......:pakistan:.

How about we throw you a white flag, and a stick to hoist it on, after the Indian Army and BSF clear out the Pak army and the terrorist scumbags - see i also can be an Opinionator and self myself to an armchair general.

You might need the white flag more

Just watch, in a few couple of days your media & govt gonna be crying and whining...

:sniper:

Also HRO's are gonna be crying ;)

atleast 2-3 should be killed to teach them that we will not allow jehaddees cross border and 1 operation against the beheading in also in stock . lets see how it goes :)

But you already have Hindu Jihadees....when are you going to control the internal terrorism within your country???? If you take a look at the numbers, your crazy hindu talibaans kill thousands more people per year that anything external. Killing Christians, Muslims Raping and killing women, elderly and children is all you guys have been doing for decades. Just a few months ago, your crazy Shev Sena and other attacked a Christian village and burned houses with scores of people inside sleeping. The rest of the community had to run to the nearest jungle to seek refuge.....the Pope had to call your PM and ask for security to be provided to the Christian community. This happens to the Muslim community on regular basis. So who in India will be prosecuting these Hindu terrorists who've killed thousands of your Non-Hindu citizens???? Seems like India is only for Hindus or a democracy on media to impress others!!!

But you already have Hindu Jihadees....when are you going to control the internal terrorism within your country???? If you take a look at the numbers, your crazy hindu talibaans kill thousands more people per year that anything external. Killing Christians, Muslims Raping and killing women, elderly and children is all you guys have been doing for decades. Just a few months ago, your crazy Shev Sena and other attacked a Christian village and burned houses with scores of people inside sleeping. The rest of the community had to run to the nearest jungle to seek refuge.....the Pope had to call your PM and ask for security to be provided to the Christian community. This happens to the Muslim community on regular basis. So who in India will be prosecuting these Hindu terrorists who've killed thousands of your own people????

Aurangazeb..where are you reading these "news"..care to give a source ?

And anyway Hindu Jihadis :-)rofl:) are not crossing the border into your pureland..so why bother...its our internal problem and you are advised to eff off.

How about we throw you a white flag, and a stick to hoist it on, after the Indian Army and BSF clear out the Pak army and the terrorist scumbags - see i also can be an Opinionator and self promote myself to an armchair general.

go have a Lollypop Kid , you are in the wrong discussion ,

Back
Top Bottom