What's new

Indian admits Indians have an obsession with Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent post.

Do you know that Premji was born in Karachi? He defied odds and switched from Pakistan to India during the partition, and look at him now, India made him rich and he is spending billions of dollars on aid for India.

what a man!

Again, you refuse to look at the fact that despite being the largest minority in India, despite India having the second highest Muslim population in the whole world, the Muslims as a whole are the most impoverished & backward minority in the country, even more than Dalits. A few success stories in various fields of life does not absolve India of this fact.

The Indians who migrated to Pakistan are the most successful group inside Pakistan as well.

Some Indian members proudly say that Indian Muslims are more progressive than the Muslims in the rest of the world. Then when I point out the fact that Muslims are the most impoverished & backward minority in India, they say it is the fault of the Muslims that resort to Madrassah education, who refuse to acclimatize & integrate, & it's not the fault of the Indian government. See the logical fallacy? There is clearly something wrong here.

Again, you refuse to look at the fact that despite being the largest minority in India, despite India having the second highest Muslim population in the whole world, the Muslims as a whole are the most impoverished & backward minority in the country, even more than Dalits. A few success stories in various fields of life does not absolve India of this fact.

The Indians who migrated to Pakistan are the most successful group inside Pakistan as well.

I was comparing 180millions Muslim and Pakistan to Premzi.

Premzi is worth more than 10% of Pakistan foriegn reserve, he rejected Pakistan for India, and he made a University for India and gives money to poor Indians. Not muslim or hindu childs, but Indian childrens.

You see Indian Muslim mentality and thinking is very different from Pakistani muslims. You guys have more hate and jealousy.

I am bored of PAkistanis defending muslims in India, when all Indian muslims here back India. Isnt it funny how, how Pakistans think they have the devine right to talk about Indian people?

Premzi is worth more than 10% of Pakistan foriegn reserve, he rejected Pakistan for India, and he made a University for India and gives money to poor Indians. Not muslim or hindu childs, but Indian childrens.

You see Indian Muslim mentality and thinking is very different from Pakistani muslims. You guys have more hate and jealousy.

I am bored of PAkistanis defending muslims in India, when all Indian muslims here back India. Isnt it funny how, how Pakistans think they have the devine right to talk about Indian people?

Like my brothers freind indian muslim who was visiting gujrat and had his throat cut in the gujrat riots. eh eh

There are Pakistanis who left India, & are one of the most powerful people in the country, & the world. Pakistani Muslims don't have hatred for Indian Muslims or Indians in general, which is why you have people like Ansar Burney who collected millions in donations from ordinary Pakistani citizens to help release Indian sailors, when the Indian government refused to act to save their own citizens.

The rich and educated left for Pakistan and if you want to know, the Mohajir took over Pakistan.

Want me to explain?

Get me the OK that I wont be banned and I will tell you all about it!

You left behind the illiterates mostly and artisan.

Obviously, they are not Einstein in knowledge or Hugh Hefner by the way of money.

What do you expect them to do now in India?

Yet, they have come up. Check the top notches of Indian Muslims. Most are from humble backgrounds. Opportunity is there for those who can grab, be he a Hindu, Muslim or anything! The lazy will remain where he is, no matter what his religion. But as a good subcontinental will grouse and gripe that they are not being given doles to exist.

Kalam, our rocket scientist and later our President is from the fisherman caste!

Like my brothers freind indian muslim who was visiting gujrat and had his throat cut in the gujrat riots. eh eh

Before your brother's friend had his throat cut, many Hindus were burnt alive in a train, from where it all started...

Not to forget Indian Muslim cricket player, Yousaf and Irfan Pathan family, were all born and lived in a one bedroom houses in Gurjarat and in this year alone, these 2 indian cricket player, has earned more money then every single member of the Pakistan cricket board.

There are Pakistanis who left India, & are one of the most powerful people in the country, & the world. Pakistani Muslims don't have hatred for Indian Muslims or Indians in general, which is why you have people like Ansar Burney who collected millions in donations from ordinary Pakistani citizens to help release Indian sailors, when the Indian government refused to act to save their own citizens.

Thanks mate, good to know India has the best of muslims and hindus and sikhs and other religions.

Not to forget Indian Muslim cricket player, Yousaf and Irfan Pathan family, were all born and lived in a one bedroom houses in Gurjarat and in this year alone, these 2 indian cricket player, has earned more money then every single member of the Pakistan cricket board.

There are Muslims living in India that don't even have any access to one bedroom houses, so I wouldn't call Yusuf & Irfan Pathan's family background impoverished. Again, your definition for success is very different from mine: you think success comes from the fact that you earn more money than others, while I feel it is to be in a position to help others, to make a difference in society.

Thanks mate, good to know India has the best of muslims and hindus and sikhs and other religions.

I think you quite clearly misunderstood what I was saying. There are Pakistanis today that left their homes in India, & are one of the most powerful people in Pakistan today.

There are Muslims living in India that don't even have any access to one bedroom houses, so I wouldn't call Yusuf & Irfan Pathan's family background impoverished. Again, your definition for success is very different from mine: you think success comes from the fact that you earn more money than others, while I feel it is to be in a position to help others, to make a difference in society.

Heard of tax, cause I know in Pakistan, people dont pay much tax.

But the income tax they pay, is contribution to the society.

And the Legend A R Rahman :cool: !!

When most of the violence in your country taking place in its Eastern states bordering Bangladesh, or in your central states, inspired by the situation in Nepal, why are you so vocal about Pakistan as compared to countries like Bangladesh, Nepal; when the violence on your Western border is far less than on your Eastern border & central states?

western border? please tell me that was a joke first of all we all know who is responsible for sending militants to combat Indian forces in Kashmir ISI has even backed ULFA in the north east don't play like your all innocent BECAUSE YOU AREN'T

I think you quite clearly misunderstood what I was saying. There are Pakistanis today that left their homes in India, & are one of the most powerful people in Pakistan today.

Might have something to do with India World Class education system, that make powerful people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom