What's new

Indian admits Indians have an obsession with Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
The most succesful muslims are those that have managed to carve a homeland out of india. Then faced with overwelming animosity from a significantly larger neighbour that is obsessed with the fact that they will never regain this territory which some of them even to this day regard as a part of india has survived. And in due course will flower.

At least these most succesful muslims will not have to worry about gujrat types of masacres or have their mosques desacrated because someone says there was another temple below it.

Thats what I call success.

I didn't know success can be measured in the scale of 'Religion' but considering the fact that Pakistan was created in the name of Islam everything is possible.

It's easy to malign India's secularism and multiculturalism in the name of Gujarat and Babri mosque but your won't even get a reply when you talk about.
Most famous muslim of the world - Shah rukh Khan
Richest Muslim - Azim Premji
Most respected Indian - A.P.J Abdul Kalam
India - The only country in the world who offers subsidy to the pilgrims for Hajj.
and when A muslim painter [M.F.Hussein] created nude paintings of Hindu [majority] goddesses' and still be held as a 'NATIONAL HERO'. Just imagine if a Hindu or Sikh drew nude cartoon of Mohammed or someone? The whole community would have got killed.

The most succesful muslims are those that have managed to carve a homeland out of india. Then faced with overwelming animosity from a significantly larger neighbour that is obsessed with the fact that they will never regain this territory which some of them even to this day regard as a part of india has survived. And in due course will flower.

At least these most succesful muslims will not have to worry about gujrat types of masacres or have their mosques desacrated because someone says there was another temple below it.

Thats what I call success.

Desecration of temple is historical. Islam demanded that symbols of Kaffir destroyed. This fact is incontestable.

What is an unused Mosque?

Are you aware of the number of temples destroyed in history and even in modern times and that too in Pakistan?

Do you really want me to start.

Do you all have the courage to accept it with links and not use the Sword?

My friend, Bihar, UP and Jharkhand are backward states to begin with.....the shitty vote bank politics, the caste system, communalism, lack of education etc etc are most common in this belt....(I think they loosely refer to it as the cow belt...Kind of a jab similar to the bible belt in the US)....It is not just Muslims that are backward in this state, but even Hindus....

See preferntial treatment to me would mean that Hindus....irrespective of region would prosper and Muslims suffer...But that is not the case.....People of both religions are suffering...especially from poverty and lack of education

To a certain extent, I do agree with Tikiman.....Muslims in India need to emphasize on education, less religion.....Madrasa education, gender inequality, lack of integration all pose as barriers to the lower strata of Indian muslims....
You will not notice this in big cities mainly because of the education factor....

The problem between your thinking and mine is....You look at the glass half empty while I emphasize the half full..
To me, highlighting Indian Muslims achievements inspires hope for those who are backward.....allowing them to aim higher..have real life examples to emulate..
To you...Indians highlighting the Muslim success (even if you think it is in small cases) is seen as ignoring a glaring problem...even indifference if you will...to us, its inspiration to the newer generations and represents a new resurgent India for all...one that looks beyond communal lines...

I have no sympathy for extremists, or people who refuse to homogenize or integrate. While what you are saying is correct, I believe the problem is not as simple as Muslims refusing to "emphasize on education, Madrassah education, gender inequality", although that is part of the problem. I really appreciate your post, & you have beautifully emphasized on the differences in our thought process, & how we view the problem, i.e. looking at the glass half empty or half full.

My father is govt. employee, his time table is such he gets to watch TV only for 1hr (8-9PM), usually at that time I m always in kitchen for dinner etc, and he instantly switch channel everytime there is any news concerning Pakistan on our TV in lobby and we are middle class family. Whereas in Pakistan there are mass Anti-India rallies. Everyone in Pakistan is up to date regarding India and Amreeka, most Indians dont know anything about Kashmir etc.

Listen guys these posts were earlier. Look at what i said in post 106. We aint gonna resolve our differences tonite on this thread.:pakistan:

Listen guys tikibhai and bilalbhi are two of the people on this forum whose posts that I usually like. Im beginning to wish I hadnt put this thread up now. Can I request someone close it. I mean we are having somewhat circular arguments here now dont you think

I am calm chap about religion since I am not one of those religious zealots.

But I cannot accept gross unfairness repeatedly being pandered.

Indeed this thread has gone past its shelf life.

Desecration of temple is historical. Islam demanded that symbols of Kaffir destroyed. This fact is incontestable.

Are you aware of the number of temples destroyed in history and even in modern times and that too in Pakistan?

I do not have any sympathy with Muslim extremists that have destroyed non-Muslim symbols of worship. Similarly, I do not have sympathy for Hindu extremists either that did what they did in Ayodhya.

My father is govt. employee, his time table is such he gets to watch TV only for 1hr (8-9PM), usually at that time I m always in kitchen for dinner etc, and he instantly switch channel everytime there is any news concerning Pakistan on our TV in lobby and we are middle class family. Whereas in Pakistan there are mass Anti-India rallies. Everyone in Pakistan is up to date regarding India and Amreeka, most Indians dont know anything about Kashmir etc.

Well after all that you lot are obsessed with pakistan:yahoo:

What massive anti-India rallies are you talking about? When did those happen? I have never seen one Pakistani in my life obsessing about Kashmir.

Are you trying to defend destroying a place of worship because that is what has been the standard operating procedure for countless other faiths as well?

I didn't know success can be measured in the scale of 'Religion' but considering the fact that Pakistan was created in the name of Islam everything is possible.

It's easy to malign India's secularism and multiculturalism in the name of Gujarat and Babri mosque but your won't even get a reply when you talk about.
Most famous muslim of the world - Shah rukh Khan
Richest Muslim - Azim Premji
Most respected Indian - A.P.J Abdul Kalam
India - The only country in the world who offers subsidy to the pilgrims for Hajj.
and when A muslim painter [M.F.Hussein] created nude paintings of Hindu [majority] goddesses' and still be held as a 'NATIONAL HERO'. Just imagine if a Hindu or Sikh drew nude cartoon of Mohammed or someone? The whole community would have got killed.

Excellent post.

Do you know that Premji was born in Karachi? He defied odds and switched from Pakistan to India during the partition, and look at him now, India made him rich and he is spending billions of dollars on aid for India.

what a man!

Google Hafiz Saeed rally.

Are you talking about the rally that took place after India accused the Jammat ud Dawa of aiding LeT, & asked the UN to ban the Jamat ud Dawa? It wasn't about Kashmir.

Firstly, none of the charges against the Jammat ud Dawa were ever proven. They did a lot of charitable work, which is why even Pakistani Christians & Hindus came out to the streets to support them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom