What's new

Indian actress Nandita Das is the face of the 'Dark is Beautiful Campaign,' which helps spread the

Listen you dimwit, if there is any thread wherein I can contribute, I'll post in it. You better mind your own business & stop mentioning me in your posts. :bad:

You really dont need to reply to him...Add him to ignore list or something

Besides, he is banned.

the only people obsessed with indians colors are indians themselves.
we don't care about that stuff like your people do.

Did an Indian post this thread?????

Ironically, this actress herself is probably lighter skinned than most other people she would walk by on the street.

If they want it to mean something, they should use someone who is darker than average. Otherwise it is simply reinforcing the problem.
No friend.
Her skin colour is more or less the average South Indian.

That she is a known person adds to the weight of what she says.

SOB deserves that, as he doesn't have any sense to talk. :crazy:

I've already added this Douchebag to Ignore list. :pissed:
yeah i know that........that is why we asked the mod to ban him that day

it wasn't a pakistan you ***
so why blame pakistanis because you black? embrace yourself its nothing wrong with being a kala bro.

There are hundreds of examples of pakistanis calling Indians black... I dont have a problem with it.

U guys think think u r white like the British... very well...

damn she so kali she needs that fair and lovely

What do you say about .

miss-world-muslimah-2013.jpg

Last edited:
Look at her picture. She would be light in South India, and even in North Indian provinces like Bihar.

If they want to put across "dark is beautiful", why not use someone who is actually really dark? Wouldn't that make more sense?

And the fact that she is a successful actress and director doesn't help the argument either.
Bihar?? You gotta me kidding me bro ,just because the state is poor that doesn't mean the woman are darker,google search wrt bihari girls is clearly misleading,they are quite fair trust me cos i had a bomshell gf from bihar :D

What do you say about .

What do you say about .

Don't say i m a racist but :rofl:

She's beautiful. I have a thing for darker complexioned ladies :D

Nandita Das is gorgeous and one of my favorites!!

Is not she the one who acted in Pakistani Movie Ramchand Pakistani ?

[video]

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom