What's new

Indian Activist killed !!!

Following your logic, Indians must have snorted tons of cocaine to have such a violence epidemic.

Logic or no logic I just said the truth that your demand for cocaine is fueling violence in other countries like Mexico.

From Wikipedia:
World annual cocaine consumption currently[when?] stands at around 600 tonnes, with the United States consuming around 300 t, 50% of the total, Europe about 150 t, 25% of the total, and the rest of the world the remaining 150 t or 25%.[103]

Its funny that you consume half of world's cocaine and accusing us of the same.Sorry, we are not so rich to get high on cocaine, we usually do that by alcohol.

Logic or no logic I just said the truth that your demand for cocaine is fueling violence in other countries like Mexico.

From Wikipedia:
World annual cocaine consumption currently[when?] stands at around 600 tonnes, with the United States consuming around 300 t, 50% of the total, Europe about 150 t, 25% of the total, and the rest of the world the remaining 150 t or 25%.[103]

Its funny that you consume half of world's cocaine and accusing us of the same.Sorry, we are not so rich to get high on cocaine, we usually do that by alcohol.

You failed reading comprehensive and don't understand sarcasm, or you must be high on cocaine to be delusional.

Seriously. India's cocaine is corruption. It's rotten to the core with corruption. Government, business, everyone are involved with it. The few against it are killed off or arrested.

Its funny that you consume half of world's cocaine and accusing us of the same.Sorry, we are not so rich to get high on cocaine, we usually do that by alcohol.[/QUOTE]

Well they have 9.2% unemployment and its growing. 1 in 6 on food stamps. They are soon going to have to get used to being poor.

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

You failed reading comprehensive and don't understand sarcasm, or you must be high on cocaine to be delusional.

Seriously. India's cocaine is corruption. It's rotten to the core with corruption. Government, business, everyone are involved with it. The few against it are killed off or arrested.

Who are you americans to talk about corruption or call indians. Or for that matter anybody else in the world. Under the guise of freedom and democracy you go around thieving third world countries resources. shame on you

Thanks for pointing it out. Corruption is a big problem in India and movement by Anna Hazare is a small step towards cleansing this menace.

I dont see any bjp fanatics out here.when cong does anything wrong they are all over shouting and now when this happend on a bjp ruled state all of those people shut up.what hypocracy

Who are you americans to talk about corruption or call indians. Or for that matter anybody else in the world. Under the guise of freedom and democracy you go around thieving third world countries resourses. shame on you

You don't want people to talk about corruption in India? You must be the one benefiting from corruption? How much money you have confiscated today? How many activists you have killed today? You corrupted dirty kind is the bane of India. India would be much better without you kind.

thieving third world countries resourses? :rofl: Without us policing the world to make it a safer place, you Indians won't have a chance in economic growth. You don't be able to get oil from Middle East. You stole countless jobs from us and you are badmouthing us. What a ungrateful scumbag!

You don't want people to talk about corruption in India? You must be the one benefiting from corruption? How much money you have confiscated today? How many activists you have killed today? You corrupted dirty kind is the bane of India. India would be much better without you kind.

First of all before going ballastic check the flag. The person who made this comment is a Pakistani. No Indian worth his salt will deny that corruption is bane to Indian progress.

thieving third world countries resourses? :rofl: Without us policing the world to make it a safer place, you Indians won't have a chance in economic growth. You don't be able to get oil from Middle East.

Wow you really made my day. Your intervention in ME made world a safer place. I don't think so.
Also our principal oil supplier is KSA where you have considerable influence but our 2nd biggest oil supplier is Iran where youseems to have no influence.

You stole countless jobs from us and you are badmouthing us. What a ungrateful scumbag!

You seems to be one of those Americans who don't even know what is happening outside his house. Welcome to reality of globalization bro... the one you championed not so long ago and now when the tide turned against US, you accuse us of stealing your jobs. What a Joke

Your MNCs are doing no charity by investing in India. There are here to make profit and India is one huge market for their goods. Your MNC microsoft charges around $150 dollar for every MS -OS Home Edition, Adobe charges around $1500 for every Photoshop . Multiply by 1000s of computers and they are making millions. So is everyone of your MNC. Our order for C-17s just helped to save thousands of jobs in Boeing not to mention the Indo-US nuclear deal worth billions. So you are doing us no favor and we don't need to be grateful to you.

Firstly, I kinda knew Shehla Masood. My cousin worked with her a couple of times and she was very much involved with the government. She was no angel. She was about to crack a massive property deal. Not speaking ill of the dead but that's true.

Second, regarding Congress and BJP, CM ordered CBI investigation even before opposition could ask for it. So, here goes the only issue Congress had for saving it's face amongst the protests.

The american arrogance here is surprising. Our dear friend forgot the sheer amount of crimes that happen in the US of A and how you guys screwed over numerous countries for freedom and democracy or should we say oil and natural resources. It's a relief
that India turned into a "mature and strong" democracy post 1971 or else we were more likely to see American task forces
lingering in Bay of Bengal ready to bomb us and liberate us from God knows what.

I assume you are a monkey false flag as a human. Don't try to change the subject of corrupted Indians killing activists in India.

ahh !!! the enlightened has posted . now i am sure how you are.:rofl:

thieving third world countries resourses? :rofl: Without us policing the world to make it a safer place, you Indians won't have a chance in economic growth. You don't be able to get oil from Middle East. You stole countless jobs from us and you are badmouthing us. What a ungrateful scumbag!

why are you soooooo ashamed of your original flag??

We all know what is going on......
Hafizz

RIP to RTI activist.
She has left her house to attend ANNA movement of India Against Corruption in Bhopal when she was shot dead in her car near her house.
India is a 7th largest country with 2 largest population and biggest democracy.

The Government of MP has handed over the case to CBI (Central Bureau of Investigation).
Be assured that the Justice will be done

We all know what is going on......

Not only U ..but the world knows that there is a big fight between Corrupt People and Ordinary Citizens of India.
This is the fight between evil and the good...and there are many referances in all religious books.
U can draw the references and outcome from there..

Firstly, I kinda knew Shehla Masood. My cousin worked with her a couple of times and she was very much involved with the government. She was no angel. She was about to crack a massive property deal. Not speaking ill of the dead but that's true.

Second, regarding Congress and BJP, CM ordered CBI investigation even before opposition could ask for it. So, here goes the only issue Congress had for saving it's face amongst the protests.

The american arrogance here is surprising. Our dear friend forgot the sheer amount of crimes that happen in the US of A and how you guys screwed over numerous countries for freedom and democracy or should we say oil and natural resources. It's a relief
that India turned into a "mature and strong" democracy post 1971 or else we were more likely to see American task forces
lingering in Bay of Bengal ready to bomb us and liberate us from God knows what.

give any link to claim,don't put malicious charges against a dead women.
this way you are supporting the person who have committed crime.
Thats not true Indian Culture

give any link to claim,don't put malicious charges against a dead women.
this way you are supporting the person who have committed crime.
Thats not true Indian Culture

My friend, I live in Bhopal and I visit her colony more than once a week. My cousin is a CA and had worked with her on some of her NGO projects. I am not forcing you or anyone else to believe me. And as I said not speaking ill of the dead but some things do not change whether you are dead or alive.

Back
Top Bottom