What's new

Indian Acquisition of Russian Akula

I think Chakra is a suckish name for a sub, which operates underwater and doesnt even have wheels.

I think Chakra is a suckish name for a sub, which operates underwater and doesnt even have wheels.

Chakra not only means wheels in sanskrit but also refers to Energy Sources (as in 7 chakras referred in Yoga)...

In the case of INS Chakra, she owes her name to the fabled Sudarshana Chakra (Mahabharata), which was a weapon of terrible destructive power, against which there was no defence.

Chakra not only means wheels in sanskrit but also refers to Energy Sources (as in 7 chakras referred in Yoga)...

In the case of INS Chakra, she owes her name to the fabled Sudarshana Chakra (Mahabharata), which was a weapon of terrible destructive power, against which there was no defence.

oh, my bad!

well, i am not going to celebrate until this thing is actually in our colours. we all know how the russians can delay something indefinitely.

Indian Navy crews to move to Russia to start training on Chakra
Sandeep Unnithan
New Delhi, November 1, 2008

Batches of Indian naval personnel are to shortly leave for the Russia's far eastern port of Vladivostok to train on board the Chakra, (formerly the Nerpa) a Russian Akula-2 nuclear powered attack submarine which is to be transferred to India on a 10-year lease next year.

The Nerpa was launched at the Komsomolsk on-Amur shipyard in June this year after which she began harbour trials. Earlier this week, the shipyard announced that the submarine had been shifted out of the shipyard to a maintenance facility in the Primorye territory near Vladivostok for trials in the Sea of Japan.

The 12,000 tonne submarine, said to be the quietest and deadliest of Russia's attack submarines, has a crew of 100 personnel is currently being operated by the Russian Navy.

Chakra on harbour trials at KomsomolskThe Indian crew, which has already been trained at a facility in Sosnovy Bor and later at the School of Advanced Undersea Warfare in Visakhapatnam, is to board the submarine in small batches based on their specializations.

The final acceptance team is slated to leave for Russia in March next year and the submarine is to be handed over to the Indian Navy in July for a likely commissioning date of August 15, 2009.

Both India and Russia have publicly denied plans to lease the submarine. Under the secret lease signed in January 2004, India agreed to pay $ 650 million which would go into completing the unfinished hull of the submarine laid down by the Soviet Union in 1991.

The Nerpa is being leased for 10 years to rapidly train personnel to man the Advanced Technology Vessel (ATV) a series of three indigenously built nuclear powered ballistic missile submarines (SSBNs).

The first ATV has been completed and assigned a yet undisclosed name. The submarine is to be launched at the Shipbuilding Centre (SBC) in Visakhapatnam on January 26 next year to begin harbour trials.

:: Bharat-Rakshak.com - Indian Military News Headlines ::

oh, my bad!

well, i am not going to celebrate until this thing is actually in our colours. we all know how the russians can delay something indefinitely.

Just make sure the Russians are not playing with you guys again. Delaying and asking for additional fees.

Just make sure the Russians are not playing with you guys again. Delaying and asking for additional fees.

This is not the Cold War era anymore. We have other suppliers.

I, as an Indian, am grateful to Russia for all the support they gave us during the Cold War, like preventing the US fleet from threatening us during 1971.

But that doesnt mean Russia can walk over us. They are still our biggest defence contractors, and we have a lot of respect for them. But respect has to be mutual for there to be a fruitful relationship. If they are going to take us for granted, or think they can swindle us, we will seek other suppliers.

We already rejected extra price hike for Gorshkov. A deal is a deal. A price was agreed up on and they have crossed that price long back. We are not fools. They have to deal with us as equals.

I, as an Indian, am grateful to Russia for all the support they gave us during the Cold War, like preventing the US fleet from threatening us during 1971.

But that doesnt mean Russia can walk over us. They are still our biggest defence contractors, and we have a lot of respect for them. But respect has to be mutual for there to be a fruitful relationship. If they are going to take us for granted, or think they can swindle us, we will seek other suppliers.

We already rejected extra price hike for Gorshkov. A deal is a deal. A price was agreed up on and they have crossed that price long back. We are not fools. They have to deal with us as equals.

The Russians should learn how to deal with India. Playing around is not a good thing. The Russians should know not to abuse this opportunity of business.

Playing with India is out of question know. Since the US is pandering with India, the russians are already feeling the heat of competition. And because of this, Russians know that they could loss one of there biggest defense client. Russians have to make up the ground with India and bring it self back in order. And you can clearly see this with Akula deal, which will result in perfect timing delivery and without any hiccups.

Playing with India is out of question know. Since the US is pandering with India, the russians are already feeling the heat of competition. And because of this, Russians know that they could loss one of there biggest defense client. Russians have to make up the ground with India and bring it self back in order. And you can clearly see this with Akula deal, which will result in perfect timing delivery and without any hiccups.

The Chinese are also having the same problem with the Russians. After agreed deals, there always seems to be additional fees for bizarre reasons. China and India are the Russians biggest defence market. It would be silly for them to play the both of you like this. Another factor that Russian deals are unreliable.

The Chinese are smart, they have forseen this trend and have gradually reduce arms procurments from the Russians and only buy from them whenever necessary.

The Russians feels this, so it would be wise for them not to upset the Indians.

Few serious issues with that article though

1.) Since when is the Indian Economy pissing money , 10 parallel DRDO's means what to the economy do you know that. We don't want to be the second North Korea and ideally defense expenditure should be a reflective on economic clout of a nation , if Defense expenditure exceeds regulation one can rest assured that Economy is set for Bad times . There are many examples to see for yourself.

2.) ICBM development should take it's own course , they are not as simple to make as you would have us believe . IT should rather take 3 more years for Surya to develop much more accuracy in a hit rather than induct it within a short space of time and sacrificing on many aspects.

3.) Jets and Subs are important to us , no all warfare and military action are Nuclear . Air and Naval support are vital and particularly in India which has a vast territory and coastline to protect . How would you engage an incoming hostile aircraft , by putting up an LCA or SU-30 to counter it or launching an ICBM against it.

4.) Superiority over US is not child's play , the economy cannot afford it .

5.) You have conveniently forgotten that India has a no first use policy towards use and therefore Second strike capabilities are all the more vital or are you suggesting that we abandon that policy.

Please tell you boss that he is a nutcase who clearly knows nothing about Defense and economy.

This is what Satish Chandra has said about nuclear-propelled, nuclear-armed submarines (SSBNs), such as the Akula or India's indigenous ATV, versus road and rail-mobile intercontinental ballistic missiles (ICBMs) as weapons platforms:-

DRDO is doing great work, but that does not mean things can't be even better. I have said that India should set up ten parallel DRDOs, each the size of the present DRDO and let three of them compete for a successful tank design, three for a successful figher plane and so on and let the best design win.

And will Mr SC (mr. super crap) or Mr SC Asst. pay for setting up these extra DRDO's (DODO's in some projects) from their pockets ? India has millions below the poverty line and the money is better spent on them.

Regards

The following are some of Satish Chandra's other comments about India's weapons development program (Satish Chandra is the father of India's strategic weapons program; India's Integrated Guided Missiles Program and the Center for Advanced Technology, for example, were started as a result of a letter of his to Prime Minister Indira Gandhi in December, 1982). Whatever is said below about the intellectual capabilities of Indians also applies to Pakistanis. :-

i) (January 20 '08) I graduated from IIT, Kharagpur in 1966 and was nominated by the department head for the best Institute graduate of the year award. If the kind of work DRDO is turning out on missiles and missile defence systems -- I have worked in Research & Development for a United States aerospace giant and I cannot tell you how proud I am of what
..................................................................................................................

No body will be interested in regarding such a big article instead just provide the link.
Dont just copy and past some crap from other news paper.
First you read it before posting it here. You are not stealth craft.
you may be banned on this forum if you are keep on doing this.

The following are some of Satish Chandra's other comments about India's weapons development program (Satish Chandra is the father of India's strategic weapons program; India's Integrated Guided Missiles Program and the Center for Advanced Technology, for example, were started as a result of a letter of his to Prime Minister Indira Gandhi in December, 1982). Whatever is said below about the intellectual capabilities of Indians also applies to Pakistanis. :-

i) (January 20 '08) I graduated from IIT, Kharagpur in 1966 and was nominated by the department head for the best Institute graduate of the year award. If the kind of work DRDO is turning out on missiles and missile defence systems -- I have worked in Research & Development for a United States aerospace giant and I cannot tell you how proud I am of what they are doing which, I am sure, will lead to India's nuclear supremacy over the United States, which I have been advocating, in the not too distant future -- is by third class B.Sc. and M.Sc. graduates, we need more such third class graduates. From Engineering I went into Psychology and it is my professional opinion that, on the whole, Indians are intellectually the most capable people in the world -- see my letter to the press titled 'B. F. Skinner's plagiarism' on my web page,

Psychotherapy - eBoard -- and attaining nuclear supremacy over the United States will be a cake walk for India once the nation starts working for this objective as, in fact, it has started to do.
ii) (January 20 '08) Regarding the question from ajay_ijn as to what is nuclear supremacy: during the Cold war, the United States and the Soviet Union were said to be in a relationship of 'Mutual Assured Destruction' (MAD), meaning if either side launched a first nuclear strike on the other to destroy the other's nuclear weapons, cities, etc., the other side will have enough nuclear weapons survive the first strike to obliterate the side which launched the first strike. The purpose of the anti-ballistic missile treaty between the United States and the Soviet Union was to preserve this state of mutual assured destruction, so that neither side will have an incentive to launch a first strike on the other. A few years ago, the United States unilaterally got out of the anti-ballistic missile treaty and started developing systems to shoot down incoming ballistic missiles. An article in Foreign Affairs magazine about a year ago said that the United States is now close to nuclear supremacy over Russia, or already has nuclear supremacy, because it can now launch a first strike against Russia and destroy all its nuclear weapons or its ability to launch them because of a severe degradation in the number and readiness of Russia's nuclear weapons after the disintegration of the Soviet Union and thus destroy Russia with a first strike without being destroyed in return. DRDO scientists have said that the systems to shoot down incoming ballistic missiles (of short and medium range) they just tested are superior to those the United States has and within 3 years they will have systems to shoot down ballistic missiles of intercontinental range (Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles, or ICBMs) such as the ICBMs the United States has (the United States does not and will not have the ability to destroy large numbers of incoming ICBMs). By saying that India will have nuclear supremacy over the United States, I am saying India will be able to launch a first strike against the United States and destroy it without being destroyed in return. I have dealt with the 'how' of nuclear supremacy for India over the United States elsewhere (

Nuclear Supremacy for India over U.S. ).
According to a UNI report dated January 18, 2008, the DRDO "today emphatically denied that it had sought any American help for the country's indigenous ballistic missile defence project... "We need no external assistance in our endeavour, which is progressing well" ". Reports in the Indian press to this effect (for example, PTI reports titled 'India in talks with U.S. for ballistic missile defence' and 'India Eyes Missile Defence System from US Firm') were put out by India's enemies (which include powerful forces within the Indian government) to bring India's missile and missile defence development under American control and destroy it, just as the nuclear deal is meant to destroy India's nuclear weapons capabilities. These enemies of India will also be destroyed.
iii) (January 20 '08) I said I am proud of the work DRDO is doing -- that should have been clear if you read the sentence in full -- and mentioned the American aerospace giant to indicate I have seen American research and development in the defence field. My reference to intellectual capability was to the intellectual capability of "Indians", not that of any particular individual, as is also clear if you read what was actually said. The postings above mine had referred to IIT graduates and called DRDO employees third rate B.Sc. and M.Sc. graduates; that is why I indicated that my comments about being proud of the work of DRDO employees were from an IIT graduate.

iv) (January 20 '08) If you read what I actually wrote, I said DRDO has said that systems for defence against ballistic missiles of intercontinental range will be developed in the next three years. You have to learn to read more carefully.
Just as is being done in the nuclear deal, foreign help is shoved down India's throat to keep India from developing its own capabilities; for example, it was proposed to import an Israeli medium range air defence missile for $2.5 billion because 'the Akash program has not delivered on time', without spending even one tenth of that amount on the Akash program. If, instead of spending huge sums of money on imports, those amounts are spent on indigenous research and development, including radars such as you mentioned, there will be no need for the Israeli radar.
I have already referred to the PTI report, which you cite, about DRDO allegedly seeking U.S. help for missile defence and the fact that this has been emphatically denied by DRDO. Again, you have to learn to read more carefully. The link you gave is to this PTI report as it appears on Bharat Rakshak. I sent Bharat Rakshak the UNI report of DRDO emphatically denying the allegation in the PTI report, requesting that they post the UNI report on Bharat Rakshak. They did not and, instead, re-posted the PTI report a second time! Control over the media, including online forums such as Bharat Rakshak, not just the print and broadcast media, is an important part of what India's enemies do with the help of Indians on their payroll and this is an example of such control. This does not mean that people posting on Bharat Rakshak in general are traitors; foreign intelligence agencies just need a few people in key positions to control the media.
The problem is not jingoism, the problem is Indians' 'inferiority complex' (to use this expression in the popular sense) and India's enemies try, with the help of people on their payrolls in India, to keep it that way and to prevent India from getting out of slavery to the white man. Shoving American 'help' down India's throat for missile defence, as I have pointed out above, is the latest example of this.

v) (January 20 '08) The white man's claim of intellectual superiority is an important part of the white man's imperialism and is used to justify all kinds of crimes and a master-slave relationship with countries like India. Therefore, it is important to assert Indians' intellectual superiority, which is real.

vi) (January 20 '08) ( UNI report from webindia123.com )

DRDO denies US help for ballistic missile defence project
New Delhi | Friday, Jan 18 2008 IST

The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) today emphatically denied that it had sought any American help for the country's indigenous ballistic missile defence project.

Reacting to reports that US defence major Lockheed Martin was ''in touch'' with the DRDO on this issue, the organisation's Chief Controller (R&D), Dr Prahlad totally denied the news or that the DRDO needed any help.

''We need no external assistance in our endeavour, which is progressing well,'' he asserted.

Reports had quoted Lockheed Martin's International Air and Missile Defence Strategic Initiatives' (IAMSD) -- which makes the Patriot-III system for the US -- vice president Dennis D Cavin as saying his firm was in talks with the DRDO.

The DRDO had earlier this month claimed that its missile defence system was much better and capable then the American 'Patriot.' Dr Prahlad had termed the American system at least 20 years behind current technology, as well being costly. The main brain behind the ballistic missile defence programme and DRDO Chief Controller V K Saraswat had earlier asserted that their system would be up and running in three years time.

-- (UNI) -- 18DI59.xml

vii) (January 21 '08) The author of the article that is the subject of this thread ('How DRDO failed India's military'), running down DRDO, is editor of Indian Defence Review of Lancer Publications which also sponsors Bharat Rakshak; American control over Indian media is by no means limited to these two media organs and suppressing Indian research and development in the defence field and bringing it under American control is a major preoccupation of U.S. intelligence agencies, pursued with the help of Indian politicians and India's Research and Analysis Wing (RAW) which functions as a branch of the C.I.A. against India.

viii) (January 22 '08) For the United States, striving for nuclear supremacy over all nations of the world is an axiom of its foreign policy. An example of the United States' determination to prevent India from emerging out of slavery is in the following report from The Guardian of January 22 '08 where a former Chairman of the United States' Joint Chiefs of Staff and others talk of a nuclear first strike on India (without actually naming it) to keep it in a state of slavery:-

"The west must be ready to resort to a pre-emptive nuclear attack to try to halt the "imminent" spread of nuclear and other weapons of mass destruction, according to a radical manifesto for a new Nato by five of the west's most senior military officers and strategists.
Calling for root-and-branch reform of Nato and a new pact drawing the US, Nato and the European Union together in a "grand strategy" to tackle the challenges of an increasingly brutal world, the former armed forces chiefs from the US, Britain, Germany, France and the Netherlands insist that a "first strike" nuclear option remains an "indispensable instrument" since there is "simply no realistic prospect of a nuclear-free world".
The manifesto has been written following discussions with active commanders and policymakers, many of whom are unable or unwilling to publicly air their views. It has been presented to the Pentagon in Washington and to Nato's secretary general, Jaap de Hoop Scheffer, over the past 10 days. The proposals are likely to be discussed at a Nato summit in Bucharest in April.
"The risk of further [nuclear] proliferation is imminent and, with it, the danger that nuclear war fighting, albeit limited in scope, might become possible," the authors argued in the 150-page blueprint for urgent reform of western military strategy and structures. "The first use of nuclear weapons must remain in the quiver of escalation as the ultimate instrument to prevent the use of weapons of mass destruction."
The authors - General John Shalikashvili, the former chairman of the US joint chiefs of staff and Nato's ex-supreme commander in Europe, General Klaus Naumann, Germany's former top soldier and ex-chairman of Nato's military committee, General Henk van den Breemen, a former Dutch chief of staff, Admiral Jacques Lanxade, a former French chief of staff, and Lord Inge, field marshal and ex-chief of the general staff and the defence staff in the UK - paint an alarming picture of the threats and challenges confronting the west in the post-9/11 world and deliver a withering verdict on the ability to cope."

What if the United States makes a nuclear first strike on India well before India has developed a first strike capability against it -- such as making a nuclear strike on India this year? Such 'counterproliferation' nuclear strikes have been part of the United States' policy for many years and there is nothing really new in the above recommendation. For many years now, India has had nuclear-armed submarines capable of obliterating the United States' largest cities on its coasts within striking range of its coastal cities at all times, so the United States can make a 'counterproliferation' strike on India only at the cost of losing its largest cities. I have said that India can win an arms race with the United States; India produces about half a million engineering graduates per year against the United States' seventy thousand and I have shown how India has an unlimited amount of investment capital for the necessary research, development and production, which will also greatly benefit its economy as a whole, via my proposal about money in my blog

Nuclear Supremacy for India over U.S. . As I have said in this blog, India has no alternative but to attain nuclear supremacy over the United States and eliminate this threat. All that is needed is a clear cut national commitment to this objective.

ix) (January 22 '08) The United States considers India's own nuclear program to be an instance of proliferation.
When India conducted its 1998 nuclear tests, an American analyst with the Heritage Foundation had publicly recommended that the United States make counterproliferation strikes on India to eliminate its nuclear weapons program. It was then that the BJP government started a series of meetings with Strobe Talbott of the United States State Department to mollify the United States. As part of it, India even allowed U.S. helicopters to monitor India's nuclear installations in Kalpakkam. The unspoken threat of eliminating India's nuclear capabilities by means of such strikes is always present; the nuclear deal is an example of an attempt to establish American control over India's nuclear program by other means. If such attempts do not succeed, there is the threat of military strikes, including nuclear strikes.

x) (January 22 '08) A 'responsible player' for the United States is a country that behaves like its colony. Old story or not, it is a continuing story which boils down to an insistence on a master-slave relationship with non-white countries such as India. I gave the events after the 1998 tests only as an example.
The law of the jungle still prevails in international relations. Striving for military supremacy -- which in this age means nuclear supremacy -- over all nations needs no explanation; its necessity is as obvious as the fact that water flows downwards. Only a country such as India with a thousand year history of slavery to various foreign invaders is unable to see the obvious.
Through the nuclear deal, the United States is saying "Drop dead or I will kill you". The nuclear deal has not been made yet and India has not yet dropped dead.
Expressions such as "US knows India is a responsible player" and "US has full confidence in India" imply a superior-inferior relationship in which India has to satisfy the U.S. and keep it happy -- which requires that India remain vulnerable to being destroyed by the United States any time if it does not do what the United States wants it to do in any sphere. Only a people who have been enslaved for a thousand years will be comfortable with such a situation. Unfortunately, such is the present day psychology of Indians. Such a slave mentality of Indians can only be changed by India attaining nuclear supremacy over the United States because it is by military means that slavery to the white man has been imposed on India (slave mentality comes about when people on whom slavery has been imposed are no longer struggling against it but accept it as the normal state of affairs; Indians would never think this way -- like slaves -- in relation to other non-white countries, such as Pakistan or China, but only in relation to the white master).

xi) (January 24 '08) The same behavior can have more than one possible explanations; my assertion of the role of race (white/non-white) in determining the United States' behavior toward Indians and India is based on observations made as a behavior scientist in the United States where I have lived for 41 years [see the biography of Satish Chandra -- that's me -- in Marquis' Who's Who In America, 2008 and earlier editions]. What you refer to as beneficial American 'aid' is actually poison; it is neither needed nor desirable and keeps India from developing its own capabilities. In the nuclear deal, it is not even aid but slavery. The aggressiveness of the United States toward non-white countries is such that there is no option for India but to attain nuclear supremacy over it and put this mad dog to sleep (meaning death). This is the reality and there is nothing very surprising about it. There is no need for India to be another Iran; India has four times the population of the United States and produces 7 times the number of engineers per year that the United States does. It is the effect of a thousand years of slavery and the British rule because of which Indians think of India as an Iran which needs to be afraid of the United States.
To repeat: geopolitics, so far as it concerns India and the West, is all about white vs. non-white. The role of race within India can be seen from this: according to the post office that serves the area where a lot of politicians live, Sonia gets over 50,000 letters per month. Manmohan Singh and Advani get less than 2,500 each. Vajpayee, when prime minister, got less than 1,000. The sole reason for this is that she is white. The terrorization and subjugation to the white man that Indians underwent through the holocaust perpetrated by the British after 1857, killing over 10 million in 10 years (see my blog

Letters to the Press ), is responsible for this fact. The result is the inferior Indian niggers, criminal blackie slaves that Kipling and others wrote about -- and their writings are still prescribed reading in Indian schools! Indians by and large think of themselves as inferior Indian niggers in relation to the white man and this is evident in a thousand ways from their behavior (after I had made this posting, I found in The Telegraph of January 25 '08, a column by Swapan Dasgupta beginning with a quotation from Kipling and he says in this column: "it is undeniable that India's perceptions of Britons were couched in terms of admiration, reverence, awe and a tinge of fear. This was as true for Anglophiles as they were for those who suffered and fought for freedom. Of course, there was a flip side too. The white man was felt to be lacking in personal hygiene and his food habits were completely suspect. Nevertheless, on balance, the sahib came out of the encounter as someone who had earned the right to forge an empire. It, therefore, followed that if Indians were to usurp that right they would have to imbibe the virtues of hard work, forbearance, team spirit, enterprise and sacrifice. A minority of Indians also wanted fair play and decency to be tagged to the attributes of good character". India's "leaders" that you thank God for are more or less the inferior Indian niggers this columnist is). This will only change after India attains nuclear supremacy over the most powerful white country and eliminates the threat it poses to countries like India.

xii) (January 25 '08) In fact this PTI report has been "emphatically denied" by DRDO in the UNI report I posted above (posting # 46 above) which says DRDO has NOT sought any American help with its ballistic missile defence program and does not need any American help. Far from being in favor of DRDO, this PTI report implies that DRDO is inferior and needs such help. DRDO has said "We need no external assistance in our endeavour, which is progressing well".

xiii) (January 25 '08) The bottom line is that India must have military supremacy over all nations of the world -- which in this age means nuclear supremacy -- and since the United States is the most powerful nation in the world today, India's principal task is to attain nuclear supremacy over the United States and that cannot be attained by depending on the United States or other countries for 'aid'; India is quite capable of attaining nuclear supremacy over the United States and articles such as the one that is the subject of this thread try to prevent it by falsely running DRDO down, promoting foreign dependence and imports, etc., and this is part of the tactics foreign intelligence agencies use, through Indians on their payroll, to keep India down.
India has no shortage of manpower and my proposal about money (described in

Letters to the Press) can be used to make India both militarily and economically number 1 in the world but military supremacy -- that is, nuclear supremacy -- is even more important than economic supremacy because, without it, it can be subjugated and enslaved (let's leave out who does the subjugation and enslavement). All of the invaders who conquered and enslaved India came from much poorer countries than 'the Golden Hind'.
xiv) (January 25 '08) Your doubt is based on ignorance. You should read, study and absorb posting #s 55 and 57 and the link contained within #55 before you comment on either DRDO or my proposal about money or anything else.

xv) (January 26 '08) The problem is not DRDO; the problem is India's Research and Analysis Wing (RAW) which functions as a branch of the C.I.A. against India and, among other things, sabotages India's defence research and development in various ways. It even used to sabotage India's Mig-21 planes on behalf of the Americans (see the link in posting # 55). It is a mammoth organisation with just the number of joint secretaries in the hundreds; it is India's real 'government' and is dedicated to keeping India under American boots. I have pointed out (see same link in posting # 55) that the Soviet Union was brought down by bringing large sections of the KGB on the C.I.A.'s payroll. RAW has been loyal to its imperialist paymasters from the beginning. India's problems, including DRDO's, will only be solved when all RAW employees are machine gunned and bulldozed into trenches (see same link in posting # 55).

xvi) (February 14 '08) RAW exercises extensive control over the Indian media -- print, broadcast and online forums -- and the article that is the subject of this thread was sponsored by C.I.A.-RAW.

xvii) (February 16 '08) In evaluating the DRDO, one has to keep in mind at all times DRDO's mission, which is to provide India military supremacy -- which in this age means nuclear supremacy -- over all nations of the world; since the most powerful nation in the world is the United States, it means providing India with nuclear supremacy over the United States. In my earlier posts in this thread I have said what "nuclear supremacy" means and spelled out some consequences of this -- such as an emphasis on designing and producing large numbers of road and rail-mobile ICBMs in the shortest possible time rather than paying a lot of attention to tanks and fighter planes, though India has the resources to do both, and said how well DRDO is doing in designing long range missiles and missile defence systems. ICBMs and missile defence (ABM) systems are also a lot easier to design and produce and they provide a million times or more 'bang for the buck', compared to tanks and fighter planes, so far as increasing India's military power is concerned.

xviii) (February 21 '08) A headline in The Guardian of February 22 '08 says "US rushes to get slice of $45 bn Indian arms pie". Oh what couldn't DRDO do if this money were pumped into it and into Indian production units! This amount includes $10 billion just for 126 lousy jet fighters. Since the money pumped into DRDO and Indian production units will mostly be in rupees, not dollars, even more, much more, money could be pumped into them than the equivalent of $45 billion. THAT will buy real defence; imported arms don't buy you defence. When the United States or Russia need a new weapon system, they NEVER think of buying it from another country; India almost always thinks of nothing but where to buy it from rather than of expanding its research and development activities to develop and produce it at home. There is absolutely no justification for this, with India producing seven times the engineers per year the United States does, except a bad habit, a colonial mind set and the treason of politicians and others who obey their foreign masters and will lose the kickbacks they get by buying from abroad and, above all, the treason of RAW to keep India under imperialist boots.

xix) (February 27 '08) DRDO are India's real warriors, not the military. In the old days, the sword-makers could make the swords, but warriors had to wield them. Even today's tanks and fighter planes need warriors to drive or fly them. But DRDO, along with the nuclear scientists and production units such as Bharat Dynamics, can make nuclear-tipped intercontinental ballistic missiles and the people who do the research and development and production can also push the button to send them off to obliterate the enemy. The military muscle from nuclear-tipped ICBMs is milllions of times greater than the power of tanks and fighter planes. The scientists and engineers are also the real soldiers. They should have their hand on the nuclear button, not the military or the politicians. The military simply obey the politicians and India's politicians are all traitors on the payrolls of the C.I.A. etc. The military are not needed to launch the nuclear-tipped ICBMs; that can be done by scientists and engineers pushing a button sitting at a desk. The tanks and fighter planes the military can drive/fly are insignificant and nearly worthless in the military power they provide. Since they (the military) also obey the traitor politicians and civil servants, they are worse than worthless. It is time scientists and engineers are recognised for what they are -- the true defenders and guardians of the country.
The military should obey and take orders from DRDO; the same for civil servants and politicians. This can be done by amending the Constitution; if the politicians don't agree to amending the Constitution, it can be done in other ways.

xx) (March 5 '08) Sometimes killing traitors within the country is necessary before an external enemy can be dealt with. In this nuclear age, a nuclear solution can deal with traitors within the country. A single nuclear detonation, arranged by DRDO and the nuclear scientists, centered on RAW headquarters will rid India of RAW, the traitor politicians and civil servants and the top brass of the worse than worthless military. Since there are very few DRDO and nuclear installations around New Delhi, India's military and economic strength will not be damaged.

xxi) (March 23 '08) India's nuclear supremacy and microwaves from satellites:

In a letter to the press a few years ago, I referred to Indians' lack of appreciation of the importance of research and of scientists and gave an example of the Japanese in World War II thinking they had equaled the Americans in aircraft carriers, fighter planes and the rest and the Americans then came out with the atom bomb. In my addendum dated February 26, 2006, titled "National security crisis due to microwaves from satellites" below I described the threat to national security from microwaves from satellites. On the Bharat Rakshak online forum, an American who seems a C.I.A. specialist on India is asking that India acquiesce in a United States' invasion and permanent occupation of Pakistan (and later of India). He says "even at the moment for example … Pakistan's air-defenses have been electronically neutralized to allow the ingress of predator drones" and that "the USA has already electronically neutralized the Pakistani nuclear capabilities. The weapons are also dispersed in bits and pieces with no possibility of ever putting even one of these together. Doing so would invite a massive conventional or nuclear response from the USA. Only taking physical control and destruction of these weapons remains which should pose no major problems as the Pakistan armed forces are fully co-operative". The electronic neutralisation of Pakistan's air defences and nuclear weapons has almost certainly been done by microwaves from satellites as I said in the addendum dated February 26 '06 below can be done. India's missiles and nuclear weapons can presumably be similarly disabled by microwaves from satellites but shielding them and other equipment from microwaves from satellites can easily be done with metal foil; communication links for missiles and other equipment may have to be redesigned so they work despite the shielding. DRDO should continue, taking control of the Indian government, toward nuclear supremacy over the United States described below.

In taking control of India's government, the rule is: anyone in government who is not oriented toward and committed to supremacy over the United States is oriented toward and committed to slavery to the United States and is a traitor deserving death. The orientation toward and commitment to supremacy over the United States must be vocal and explicit. At present India's government -- for example all civil servants from the top to the bottom -- consists of traitors.

Instead lets just blow up Delhi and be done with it.:flame:
Atleast this guy will stop pestering us.

And please stop taking space on my bandwidth. whichever thread i go to, you are already there.

True, they even accepted Rupees instead of dollars for weapons purchases whenever we were short of money.:)

Back
Top Bottom