What's new

Indian 1000Rs and 500Rs notes banned from 08-Nov-2016

It won't be a pain, it will be a very short inconvenience for the long term benefit of WIPING OUT the black economy in One Stroke.

Totally worth it. i.e. If you are not corrupt. If you do have black money, serves you right. lol.
no black money here but it'll still be a pain for everyday conveniences, small stuff like getting a coffee etc for the next hopefully not a lot of days.

the corrupt can go to hell.

what about the rest of everyone else ? not everyplace accepts cards, this is going to throw life out of gear for a lot of people and businesses.

crazy, let's hope they can get the new notes back in circulation quickly.
cwv8vtfw8aqaiyh-jpg.2446

the corrupt can go to hell.

what about the rest of everyone else ? not everyplace accepts cards, this is going to throw life out of gear for a lot of people and businesses.

crazy, let's hope they can get the new notes back in circulation quickly.
ATM will start giving you new notes from tomorrow

any reason for scrapping these two notes,? is they are being replaced with other notes?

Its great thing people with start using credit cards or debit cards ... In Canada and US i never saw people have more then 20$ bills , 100$ note is rare .... this will really impact the corruption .

May be after some yeras you will see credit cards machine on Richshaw walas or Sabji wala ...good going India :)

The gold seller can deposit those old notes in the bank till December 8th. He will be doing the transaction in white.
he will have to give back dated receipt.....and Goldsmith has to declare it as white money....can not sell without receipt

To exchange money, you need Adhar card...so government can identify who is converting how much.

How many times in Canada you really saw 100 or 50$ bills , its good now people will move to plastic money and its good way to crub corruption
They must be joking. I saw pictures of a new 2000 rs note

20002.jpg

Back
Top Bottom