What's new

Indian 1000Rs and 500Rs notes banned from 08-Nov-2016

Why ? just go to the bank and get the old notes exchanged by December 5th.

The ONLY reason someone cannot do that is if they have undeclared income. :azn:
I know people who are supposed to travel somewhere day after morning, banks are closed tomorrow, lot of the money is no longer legal tender, one needs some cash in hand.. besides, all sorts of businesses where a lot of their daily transactions are cash based are going to be hugely inconvenienced.

the paanwallas wont sell you some smokes if 500 is all you have in cash, don't kid yourself, this is going to be a pain.

I know people who are supposed to travel somewhere day after morning, banks are closed tomorrow, lot of the money is no longer legal tender, one needs some cash in hand.. besides, all sorts of businesses where a lot of their daily transactions are cash based are going to be hugely inconvenienced.

the paanwallas wont sell you some smokes if 500 is all you have in cash, don't kid yourself, this is going to be a pain.

It won't be a pain, it will be a very short inconvenience for the long term benefit of WIPING OUT the black economy in One Stroke.

Totally worth it. i.e. If you are not corrupt. If you do have black money, serves you right. lol.

Back
Top Bottom