What's new

Indian 1000Rs and 500Rs notes banned from 08-Nov-2016

bhai kaise karloge replace ?

talk sense yaar

black money to circulation me ni tha , to uska jyada fark ni padega

but white money chus jayega poora

kul mila kr reverse repo bht jyada badhane type ka kaam kiya hai

Kaise kar lenge replace ? Teen dino me dekh lio kaise karenge replace.
Aur sun affeem kha ke na baat kiya kar, dhyan se padega to post ke sense bhi samajh me aa jaayegi.

White money ki dikkat sirf replace karne ki hai, aur kunki Govt. affeemchi nahi hai, isliye soch samajh kar yeh step uthaya hai, baaki agar angrezi samajh aati ho to yeh article pad lio, bata rakha hai isme, kaise replace hoga
Don't Panic, Printing of New Currency Notes Began Months Ago

aur ha, aajka INR vs USD bhi dekh lio, dekh currency market ne kaise react kara hai specially after 11:30 AM (EST)

Excellent move.

Taken the crooks completely by surprise too.

Also one of those moves that will de-fund many anti-national movements and terror cells ....and also leave the opposition reeling as to whether support or not support (and they lose face either way).

Very well played Modi....totally did not see this coming!

Looking forward to more such measures in future (same stealth + intensity).

bhai waise itna stealth nhi tha

actually this step was there in RBI corridors since Rghuram Rajan days

but no one thot it practical etc

I hope govt does not take back the decision

however, I think it is going to be chaotic

just imagine people of non metro places
having no hard currency

this can happen bhai

u are taking out too much of money in circulation
without replacing it

Kaise kar lenge replace ? Teen dino me dekh lio kaise karenge replace.
Aur sun affeem kha ke na baat kiya kar, dhyan se padega to post ke sense bhi samajh me aa jaayegi.

White money ki dikkat sirf replace karne ki hai, aur kunki Govt. affeemchi nahi hai, isliye soch samajh kar yeh step uthaya hai, baaki agar angrezi samajh aati ho to yeh article pad lio, bata rakha hai isme, kaise replace hoga
Don't Panic, Printing of New Currency Notes Began Months Ago

aur ha, aajka INR vs USD bhi dekh lio, dekh currency market ne kaise react kara hai specially after 11:30 AM (EST)

ok

u cud have put your points with decency also

yaar baat sahi hai
but we do nt have a culture of this type transaction

dont know why

we have tried many things like
credit cards
payment banks
paytm type wallets

but things have not clicked as much as we wud have thot

maybe because 130 crore is too big a population
and providing efficient service to each and every person has not happened

I agree, a big population does make it a harder task. But you guys understand your people and your society better, so you will need to research and draft an action plan. This will involve collaboration between the govt and financial institutions and will also involve educating the masses. It is not an impossible task but will require time and investment.

Government took a massive step without thinking about the problems you thought up in a minute after hearing about it?
Don't flatter yourself

I agree, a big population does make it a harder task. But you guys understand your people and your society better, so you will need to research and draft an action plan. This will involve collaboration between the govt and financial institutions and will also involve educating the masses. It is not an impossible task but will require time and investment.

yes yes

but there are unfortunat epeople who are illetrate

moving towards cashless sounds good to us
who live in out ac rooms
with all the comforts

but the problem is
that is not the place where real India lives

I wud love to see every body transacting using cellphones etc

Buddy hope you remember the zero balance accounts and now this ...they are trying to implement a lot of steps to improve taxation and weed out lower level corruption
I agree it will take time, but the rewards of this system are worth it, don't you agree that this would be a good route to take, not just for India but all the countries that have wide spread black economy.

why RBI is issuing ₹2000 Rupees Notes *

The Rs 2000 currency is designed keeping in mind to eradicate the black money issues using state of the art indigenous nano technology, every Rs. 2000 currency note is embedded with a *NGC (Nano GPS Chip)*

*How the embeded NGC Technology Works?*
The unique feature of the NGC is it dosent need any power source. It only acts as a signal reflector. When a Satellite sends a signal requesting location the NGC reflects back the signal from the location, giving precise location coordinates, and the serial number of the currency back to the satellite, this way every NGC embedded currency can be easily tracked & located even if it is kept 120 meters below ground level. The NGC cant be tampered with or removed without damaging the currency note

*How will this help eradicate black money menace?*
Since every NGC embeded currency can be tracked. The satellite can identify the exact amount of money stored at a certain location. If a relatively high concentration of currency is found a certain location for a longer period of time at suspicious locations other than banks & other financial institutions. The information will be passed on to the Income Tax Department for further investigation

that sort of technology requires so much power - it doesnt look possible with current technology. think about it - My Audi's GPS gets lost under a tunnel in Boston. how does a non-powered signal reflector communicate with the satellite unless its a star wars grade satellite that has the energy source to track tiny "reflected" signals out of millions of square miles?

yes yes

but there are unfortunat epeople who are illetrate

moving towards cashless sounds good to us
who live in out ac rooms
with all the comforts

but the problem is
that is not the place where real India lives

I wud love to see every body transacting using cellphones etc

One day my friend, take baby steps and slowly you can achieve it :)

One more thing, majority of the daily transactions like buying groceries doesn't require you to have massive amount of cash, but it will make it alot harder to have transactions of rs100000 by using rs100 notes.

bhai
go through hindu newspaper editorials
around this time of year in 2013

I was preparing for my civil service exams that time
(which I got through in my next attempt)
and I remember that these things were thot of

also learn about sterlising of currency by central bank

after going through all this , we will have a better discussion

baki I have faith in decision wht India takes

Government took a massive step without thinking about the problems you thought up in a minute after hearing about it?
Don't flatter yourself

ok

u cud have put your points with decency also

I would if you have extended the same courtesy.
And dont mind me saying this but some of the points you raise actually raises questions on your intelligence.
If you are not sure of something then ask rather being condescending !

And dont mind me saying this but some of the points you raise actually raises questions on your intelligence.

sorry for my being unintelligent

ok ?

Thats what the whole thing is for , corruption just affects common man hope fully it will be helpful to common people ..... The thing while i like about Modi is he is very very honset person without self interests

One more thing, majority of the daily transactions like buying groceries doesn't require you to have massive amount of cash, but it will make it alot harder to have transactions of rs100000 by using rs100 notes.

yes this is what I was thinking

people needing money in small places will try getting access to all the 100 notes

creating a tremondous lack of supply

moreover I dont think we have enough 50 notes

I seldom see them

I think Greesham law in economics relates to this itself (though not totaly erlated)
(bad money takes out good money )

If I may ask, can you please confirm that you serving grade A govt. employee and of the same cadre as of an IAS ?

no IAS

IAS only till 100-120 rank for genral

I got rank in 500s

IAS allied though

grade A in railways by cse 2014

sorrry yaar
I amm being egoisitic

I have to curb this desire to show off

real sorry bhai

bhai
go through hindu newspaper editorials
around this time of year in 2013

I was preparing for my civil service exams that time
(which I got through in my next attempt)
and I remember that these things were thot of

also learn about sterlising of currency by central bank

after going through all this , we will have a better discussion

baki I have faith in decision wht India takes

My post was not directed to you. Would have quoted you in that case.

Back
Top Bottom