What's new

IndiaBurning-"I'm being kind to muslims for not letting them come to india"

So..., where are ALL the Indian PDF Members?

They speak highly of their current Government and always manage to shift the matter by claiming that we (the Pakistani's) are getting it wrong and that they see Indian Muslims as equals.

Yeah, clearly.

My dear indian muslim brothers, are u awake now?

Trust me, they are NOT our brothers. They have got NOTHING to do with us. They hate Pakistan and Pakistani people just as much if not more than the indian hindus and sikhs. Remember indian Muslims have the same DNA and genetics as indian hindus and sikhs. They are all the same race, same people.

We were always awake. Destiny has not been kind to us, but we have hope for better days ahead

Destiny is not kind on those who do nothing. You have ruled in the past, wake up and take whats yours

Trust me, they are NOT our brothers. They have got NOTHING to do with us. They hate Pakistan and Pakistani people just as much if not more than the indian hindus and sikhs. Remember indian Muslims have the same DNA and genetics as indian hindus and sikhs. They are all the same race, same people.

They may hate us but we do have one thing in common and that is the kalma. And that only propels me to wish they wake up and become free.

Muslims get reservations as minority through quota systems - education, jobs. Not just muslims, all minorities. So it is not possible to call all people equal.

Muslims get reservations as minority through quota systems - education, jobs. Not just muslims, all minorities. So it is not possible to call all people equal.

That is really not true. In some states, some Muslim communities are eligible for reservations, but by and large, the Muslim community is not eligible for reservations.

If a lower caste Hindu converts to Islam or Christianity, he stops becoming eligible for such reservations. The Supreme Court of India has upheld this several times.

Destiny is not kind on those who do nothing. You have ruled in the past, wake up and take whats yours

They may hate us but we do have one thing in common and that is the kalma. And that only propels me to wish they wake up and become free.

The Kalma is also recited by Iraqis, Syrians, Jordanians, Lebanese etc. Doesn't mean we all have anything in common.

That is really not true. In some states, some Muslim communities are eligible for reservations, but by and large, the Muslim community is not eligible for reservations.

If a lower caste Hindu converts to Islam or Christianity, he stops becoming eligible for such reservations. The Supreme Court of India has upheld this several times.

agreed not directly...but
* there are many scholarships and aid available as a muslim mirnority
* states are beginning to assign specific muslim quotas such as TN, AP (heard Maha may be too)

Simplistic financial abuse of those exercising the right to freedom of religion.

Much can be said about hindutva, nothing is more accurate though than the realisation of its pathetically amateurish mannerisms.

Imagine if an individual says to someone in their house - if you convert to a certain religion, I'll cut off your allowance money. That person would be arrested in a normal functioning nation state and charged with financial abuse, regardless of which religions are parties to the process.

But putting the muslim thing aside, there's no such thing as equality. strong can help weak. rich can aid poor. smart can teach dumb. but they do not have equal anything.

But putting the muslim thing aside, there's no such thing as equality. strong can help weak. rich can aid poor. smart can teach dumb. but they do not have equal anything.
That's fine. Please refer to your nation as an oligarchy instead of a democracy now.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom