What's new

India, your name could be Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love beef. I also love pork sausage, it's better than beef :)

Yes you are right, I have also noticed Bangladeshis look like Arabs and Turks . Infact Bangladeshis may have Caucasian origin too, maybe 2/5 Caucasian and 3/5 Arab :lol:

They probably have some nordic traces in them as well, see the example below!

dipjol_01.jpg

Respect bro... a very sane post. But let me correct you a bit. We are no indic, period. Most Bangladeshis have ancestral roots back to Arabia. The present day Bengali muslims are the descendents of Arab merchants and settlers who came from the ME countries after the Muslim conquest of Bengal. The Arab migration began and picked rapid pace after the great Turkic General Ikhtiyar Uddin Muhammad Bin Bakhtiar Khilji kicked out the Sena dynasty in 1204 A.D. And here we are today, Proud Bengalis although our ancestors are from present day Yemen, Iraq, Iran and Syria. All the pure Indic Bengalis you are talking about are across the border. :)

and alot were hindu brahmins who with humanity intact, left caste system

No. :pissed:
I don't think most Indians want Akhand Bharat.

we didn't either, thats why bharot broke once. It is bound to break again
I must say this is your wet dream.
profilepic143046_1.gif

Submit? Why would bengali hindus want to be part of a Islamic country?
No religion here but Bengali nationalism. Its for the glory of the once mighty Bengal. Indian sympathizers shall be kicked out

the people of West Bengal should join their brothers/sisters across the border.

the 1971 Peoples Revolution isnt complete yet. Hopefully it will be one day :D

Yes you are right, I have also noticed Bangladeshis look like Arabs and Turks . Infact Bangladeshis may have Caucasian origin too, maybe 2/5 Caucasian and 3/5 Arab :lol:

I agree with passage of time, we have become more similar to pure Indic Bengalis and we proudly say we are Bengalis but I was trying to refute your compatriots statement who said we are part of Indian civilization which we are not.

As I said we came at 12th century and frankly speaking the fragile Indic Bengalis couldn't even put up a fight. Are you interested in knowing how we conquered the entire Bengal in the first place...???:rofl: :rofl: That old Indic fool Ballal Sen didn't even dare to fight and escaped on a donkey's back while trying to fix his dhuti after he heard about the approaching Arab General Bakhtiar Khilji. :lol: :lol:
Such is our legacy. Okay let me put it this way, we came, we saw and we conquered!!! :sniper:
I think our ancestors expected a better show from the Indic Bengalis... but they proved to be a disappointment. :hitwall:

I agree with passage of time, we have become more similar to pure Indic Bengalis and we proudly say we are Bengalis but I was trying to refute your compatriots statement who said part of Indian civilization which we are not.

As I said we came at 12th century and frankly speaking the fragile Indic Bengalis couldn't even put up a fight. Are you interested in knowing how we conquered the entire Bengal in the first place...???:rofl: :rofl: That old Indic fool Ballal Sen didn't even dare to fight and escaped on a donkey's back while trying to fix his dhuti after he heard about the approaching Arab General Bakhtiar Khilji. :lol: :lol:
Such is our legacy. Okay let me put it this way, we came, we saw and we conquered!!! :sniper:
I think our ancestors expected a better show from the Indic Bengalis... but they proved to be a disappointment. :hitwall:

I must say I have never seen such low self esteem and self-confidence about one's own race/culture/heritage :). You my friend are a perfect case study for my psychology project.

I agree with passage of time, we have become more similar to pure Indic Bengalis and we proudly say we are Bengalis but I was trying to refute your compatriots statement who said part of Indian civilization which we are not.

So this is how Bangladeshis compensate for their ignominious past? My sympathies!

bangladeshis worship arabs and pakistanis... :cheesy:

Yeah the arab worship has reached a new level these days. I was banned for quite a while but was lucky enough to read one of the threads started by good old Kalu Miah and his plans for anti-shia crusade :P. By golly that was a great thread :lol:, pity I could'nt comment

the people of West Bengal should join their brothers/sisters across the border.

the 1971 Peoples Revolution isnt complete yet. Hopefully it will be one day :D

Yeah. It'll happen the day Pakistan joins India to form Greater India. Get some taste of your own medicine. Do you like it? :D

I can see many wet dreams of our bengali(bangladeshi)..........brigades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom