What's new

India: World's Largest Mobocracy

Given you guys provide this much entertainment, I'm not even trying to correct you. Laughs move on. Instead of trying to get attention making stupid insinuations, go elsewhere to troll.

There isnt even much to correct. All you had to say was - yes vedas are common knowledge of hindus or a hindu knows as much about rigveda as average muslim knows about koran or christian about bible. you cannot correct it because you know its a lie.

Understand your own history first - who documented vedas? it was europeans - mostly jesuit priests. Vedas were known as "sruthi" so were never written down just recited. If you read how the jesuit priests went after them you will be rolling with laughter. Enticed by their imaginations of some secretive oriental philosophies they recruited brahmin spies and themselves became spies. (Read about Robert DeNobili) .

They were mostly greeted with dissapointment. The priests(who themselves were very few) who were doing this chants for example themselves has no idea what they meant. They were essentialy witch doctors or shamans. Their sounds were recorded (and some farbicated) and were shipped to Europe where people like Max Muller and Voltare "constructed" their meanings.

Meaning to these vedas were given by Europeans.

Complex question. One can speculate on whether Aryans introduced caste system elsewhere (as they certainly migrated to other regions). I don't know much about this but I don't think they did. The rationale in the subcontinent would appear to be a means of controlling a massively numerous native population while preserving minority rule for their own kind. Mid-level enablers were presumably abundantly available to the master slavers. This is the most logical formula for the introduction of caste philosophy to the subcontinent.

I don't think those circumstances existed in the other regions Aryans went to. Also, other religions came to be numerically dominant in the regions you're asking about.
It is all in the name "Iran" ... land of Aryans... in Avestan the language of Northeastern Persia, likely Tajikistan, were the first ones to use the name. Interestingly it also explains why the Persians themselves are so close to Arabs but Aryans aren't... it also explains origin of ancient Persian as an Indo-European language. Persia coopting the name Iran is also akin to modern day use of the word India and its designation...
Ofcourse, being Aryan meant something to Persians... more importantly, superiority/inferiority based on race/ethnicity. It fits like a glove on India, their animist/shamanistic religions and hierarchy.
I wanted to piece something together around "What's in the name" to provide some context. Since, Iran of today is an interesting mix of Turkic, Persian/middle-eastern, Iranic and Indic peoples. Things became interesting and more complex when Turks of yore started using Persian as their court languages and Safavid Turk rule over present day Iran.

There isnt even much to correct. All you had to say was - yes vedas are common knowledge of hindus or a hindu knows as much about rigveda as average muslim knows about koran or christian about bible. you cannot correct it because you know its a lie.

Understand your own history first - who documented vedas? it was europeans - mostly jesuit priests. Vedas were known as "sruthi" so were never written down just recited. If you read how the jesuit priests went after them you will be rolling with laughter. Enticed by their imaginations of some secretive oriental philosophies they recruited brahmin spies and themselves became spies. (Read about Robert DeNobili) .

They were mostly greeted with dissapointment. The priests(who themselves were very few) who were doing this chants for example themselves has no idea what they meant. They were essentialy witch doctors or shamans. Their sounds were recorded (and some farbicated) and were shipped to Europe where people like Max Muller and Voltare "constructed" their meanings.

:rofl: Is that all, come on write more.

Did you read your own article you quoted, it says Aryans were aggressive to the IVC. I lost count how many times you shifted your focus away from IVC to describe some other people and address us as Gangetic. Did Reich describe us as Gangetic? Who are Gangetic people? In a similar contest, it was quint.in addition that says Aryans aggressively invaded the original article make no such mentions.

Regardless, as I said earlier, most studies are based on one subject. which he himself said is very limited, and India has a lot of diverse groups of people with very limited data available.
Yaah, what you just said there.....isn't really a rebuttal of the scientific evidence presented in the article. You can split hairs with me all day about the precise nomenclature to use for the civilisation lying east of the IVC - the outcome of that discussion doesn't matter.

On the other hand you can neither write nor engage but laugh like a retard while posing you are above "this". Despite "this" being straightforward matter of facts about india.
haha such a weak argument that you need insults to give weight to your point. At least I don't make stupid insinuations.

Yaah, what you just said there.....isn't really a rebuttal of the scientific evidence presented in the article. You can split hairs with me all day about the precise nomenclature to use for the civilisation lying east of the IVC - the outcome of that discussion doesn't matter.
Or you can simply move on the fact that you are making arguments like Aryans brought Brahminism, subjugation, and whatnot, shows your depth of knowledge, and is heavily limited to a random google search for points and pasting it here without much research.

Insults ? I made so many points.
Is this what you call points? :rofl: What can I say to these kinds of ID'ed ones? There should be a minimum sense in a post to reply sensibly. This is beyond anything I have ever seen, hence the mockery it deserves.

He's a House Negro...desperately trying to please the plantation owners
Kaagaz mil gaya! :victory:

He's a House Negro...desperately trying to please the plantation owners
I have noticed his tendency to simply reject scientific evidence from reputable sources as irrelevant or insufficient. What's the point of these people I'm quoting and citing going to university and becoming experts in their field?

Let me illustrate what I mean. If I go to a doctor for my operation, I assume he knows what he's doing on the basis of his reputation, experience, qualifications and perhaps additional validation of his credentials. I don't research exactly what he's doing word by word, otherwise I'd be the doctor myself. Our friends on this thread though plainly reject the advice and knowledge of such people.

I have noticed his tendency to simply reject scientific evidence from reputable sources as irrelevant or insufficient. What's the point of these people I'm quoting and citing going to university and becoming experts in their field?

Let me illustrate what I mean. If I go to a doctor for my operation, I assume he knows what he's doing on the basis of his reputation, experience, qualifications and perhaps additional validation of his credentials. I don't research exactly what he's doing word by word, otherwise I'd be the doctor myself. Our friends on this thread though plainly reject the advice and knowledge of such people.

Sir, the answer to your question lies here:

You're right. It's all there - every sordid detail!

Why do Muslims and Colonial powers propagate Aryan Invasion theory?

Because they want to justify ert while atrocities committed by them on the Indians.

Why do Muslims and Colonial powers propagate Aryan Invasion theory?

Because they want to justify ert while atrocities committed by them on the Indians.

I think they do that because science has supported the Aryan Invasion/Migration theory.

It's more like choosing between the two options below:

Scientists/Anthropologists/Geneticists - Aryans invaded/migrated to India from Central Asia

Vedic Savarnas with a Ph.D in hatred and genocide - Aryans were native to India and monkeys flew to Sri Lanka

I am picking the Scientists/Anthropologists/Geneticists any day of the week.

I think they do that because science has supported the Aryan Invasion/Migration theory.

It's more like choosing between the two options below:

Scientists/Anthropologists/Geneticists - Aryans invaded/migrated to India from Central Asia

Vedic Savarnas with a Ph.D in hatred and genocide - Aryans were native to India and monkeys flew to Sri Lanka

I am picking the Scientists/Anthropologists/Geneticists any day of the week.

A bigot will always be a bigot.

Your post reflects your moral bankruptcy.

Back
Top Bottom