What's new

India: World's Largest Mobocracy

Is there any proof of the theory? It's a proposition made in the 17th or 18th century Britishers without any archeological pieces of evidence. Since then inward and outward theory has been proposed, but without any scientific backing, i.e from the time when IVC ended the supposed Aryan arrival there is no archeological evidence to suggest when and where or how they came. There were no texts, no evidence for an invasion, nothing. The word Aryan which supposedly described in Vedas itself has nothing to do with Horse riding white 'Vikings' or central Asians.

Bullshit, wealth in Temples are not state coffers, they are offerings made by citizens including merchants for their good luck. That's why there are temples in India now with treasures coming as Roman coins, or pearls and cut diamonds that are of foreign origins and gold statues, diamonds anklets etc... Those invaders desecrated the temple because of their religious obligation to do so. Not for distributing wealth among poor kinda robin hood crap.

Most invaders were interested in wealth, had no interest in the welfare and the Subcontinent was fertile, and wealthy, unlike the desert they came from.
You honestly believe white skinned people depicted in various sources and white skinned idols even worshipped in your religion came out of thin air in India? You honestly believe that revisionist horse crap? Hey, that's your prerogative. But there's a very simple reason why as you ascend the caste ladder, skin becomes paler. This doesn't require a PhD to work out.

The same Aryans who assaulted the IVC moved on and enslaved the gangetic peoples.

Just because billions of people feverishly rewrite Google search databases to suggest an alternative theory, doesn't make it true or even remotely believable.

Naturally, hindutva cannot accept the Aryan immigration theory because it neutralises the "India must resist all invaders" theory and reveals the simple islamophobia at the core of hindutva. These folks gladly bow down to invaders, as long as they are the right sort of invaders.

Carry on with your narrative production. We don't mind the laughs.

You honestly believe white skinned people depicted in various sources and white skinned idols even worshipped in your religion came out of thin air in India? You honestly believe that revisionist horse crap? Hey, that's your prerogative. But there's a very simple reason why as you ascend the caste ladder, skin becomes paler. This doesn't require a PhD to work out.
White-skinned Idols? :rofl: Idols don't have a race, a vast majority of them are made of Shaligram in Vaishnavite tradition which is a kind of black stone, or idols are made of metals, gold, silver etc.. by casting. The few white marble stone idols are showpiece that is rarely found inside temples.
Don't comment on things you have no clue about, better stay quiet and move on. Instead of making hilarious assumptions like this. Caste is not based on skin, there are Brahmins who are as black as an African man. Caste is based on caste, what caste you're born in to. What your ancestors did. Again, you have no clue that you think the Caste system is skin-based.

The same Aryans who assaulted the IVC moved on and enslaved the gangetic peoples.

Just because billions of people feverishly rewrite Google search databases to suggest an alternative theory, doesn't make it true or even remotely believable.

Naturally, hindutva cannot accept the Aryan immigration theory because it neutralises the "India must resist all invaders" theory and reveals the simple islamophobia at the core of hindutva. These folks gladly bow down to invaders, as long as they are the right sort of invaders.

Carry on with your narrative production. We don't mind the laughs.
More bla bla without any archeological evidence. Both inward and outward invasions are just theories, there is no conclusive evidence for any of this. If in fact Aryans migrated and brought Hinduism where is that in their homeland? Find me the Vedas from Central Asia, where Aryans supposedly migrated from?

I know you don't mind we laughing at you, coz it's PDF. Here you feel safe, outside, these theories get laughed out.

White-skinned Idols? :rofl: Idols don't have a race, a vast majority of them are made of Shaligram in Vaishnavite tradition which is a kind of black stone, or idols are made of metals, gold, silver etc.. by casting. The few white marble stone idols are showpiece that is rarely found inside temples.
Don't comment on things you have no clue about, better stay quiet and move on. Instead of making hilarious assumptions like this. Caste is not based on skin, there are Brahmins who are as black as an African man. Caste is based on caste, what caste you're born in to. What your ancestors did. Again, you have no clue that you think the Caste system is skin-based.

More bla bla without any archeological evidence. Both inward and outward invasions are just theories, there is no conclusive evidence for any of this. If in fact Aryans migrated and brought Hinduism where is that in their homeland? Find me the Vedas from Central Asia, where Aryans supposedly migrated from?

I know you don't mind we laughing at you, coz it's PDF. Here you feel safe, outside, these theories get laughed out.
Not just stone idols. Look at how they are depicted in cartoons, movies and processions - whiter than Jesus. Clearly the inferiority complex runs deep. Did that come out of India too?

Science deniers cannot be helped by pdf, by folks outside pdf, by idols, by one God or by anything else.

Don't get emotional. The same pontic steppe invaders who ravaged and enslaved dark skinned gangetics also assaulted and scattered the IVC. Don't get touchy about it. They hit us hard too - nothing to be ashamed of or seek to deny.

Which father of the subcontinent brought you Sanskrit by the way?

Indian revisionists make me laugh. You're pulling your entire ethnoreligious and genetic and linguistic basis out of Mary Poppins' bag instead of accepting basic scientific reality.

Archaeological evidence? Who in blazes do you think destroyed Mohenjo-Daro? Did you think elephant riders from the Andamans did it?

It's hilariously shocking that so many of you clowns buy the "alternative theory" bullcrap just to soothe your egos.

. Caste is not based on skin, there are Brahmins who are as black as an African man. Caste is based on caste, what caste you're born in to. What your ancestors did. Again, you have no clue that you think the Caste system is skin-based

"This ancient encounter is, incredibly, reflected even in the present-day Hindu caste system, with Steppe DNAcorrelated with upper-caste status. “Groups that view themselves as being of traditionally priestly status, including Brahmins who are traditional custodians of liturgical texts in the early Indo-European language Sanskrit, tend (with exceptions) to have more Steppe ancestry than expected on the basis of ANI-ASI mixture,”says the research in Science."

Science deniers cannot be helped by pdf, by folks outside pdf, by idols, by one God or by anything else.
We never denied any science, it flourished in the subcontinent when the group of 'advanced people' were busy looting caravans in the desert. 😬
Don't get emotional. The same pontic steppe invaders who ravaged and enslaved dark skinned gangetics also assaulted and scattered the IVC. Don't get touchy about it. They hit us hard too - nothing to be ashamed of or seek to deny.

Which father of the subcontinent brought you Sanskrit by the way?

Indian revisionists make me laugh. You're pulling your entire ethnoreligious and genetic and linguistic basis out of Mary Poppins' bag instead of accepting basic scientific reality.

Archaeological evidence? Who in blazes do you think destroyed Mohenjo-Daro? Did you think elephant riders from the Andamans did it?

It's hilariously shocking that so many of you clowns buy the "alternative theory" bullcrap just to soothe your egos.
haha I wonder why you are accusing me of being emotional. When it's you, who sound emotional. Did I come across as rude, oh I'm sorry. lol
Now, did you read your own article? Here's the mention goes, the actual IVC people are ancestors of South Indians, or they are in fact result of mixing between IVC people and AASI, the North Indians (and Pakistanis) are the Steppe people who mixed with the Gangetic ones.

As I said, you have no clue what you are talking about, that's why you make claims like Aryans bought Sanskrit, while you won't find any Sanskrit based literary works anywhere outside India.

Your article makes no mention of any invasion or war with IVC. There is almost a 500-year gap between IVC and the first Veda composition. How did Mohanjo daro got destroyed? Possibly because of rivers drying up? Or they moved to fertile Gangetic plains.

There are no credible theories so far and largely based on very few stock of archeological evidence. New excavations bring new results and theories. I would rather wait to know who exactly came in and where.
Here's another Archeology survey.

Here's the mention goes, the actual IVC people are ancestors of South Indians, or they are in fact result of mixing between IVC people and AASI, the North Indians (and Pakistanis) are the Steppe people who mixed with the Gangetic ones
Read it again. The AASI group are the Andamans types. The IVC are ASI, who practiced farming and built cities, with iranic and AASI mixed heritage. ANI came from the Aryan invasions.

Science is nothing to fear.

Read it again. The AASI group are the Andamans types. The IVC are ASI, who practiced farming and built cities, with iranic and AASI mixed heritage. ANI came from the Aryan invasions.

Science is nothing to fear.
IVC is not ASI, ASI is the result of mixing of AASI and people of IVC. Indians are mostly a mixture of ASI and ANI and ANI came from different groups, they include Iranians, Eurasian steppes and many more. Again, there is absolutely zero evidence for an invasion.

That's why you are limiting your discussion to taking jibe, and lack any material evidence for the 'invasion'. Be it written, everything archeology can give is assumptions or possibilities. I ask again, give one evidence for Aryan invasion, a way between Aryans and natives, it must have been epic, there was nothing of sorts in any texts that shows Aryan success over natives.

On a lighter note, the supposed 'Aryans' detested the white-skinned folks, called them Yavanas and mlecha. It's your ignorance that you apply modern race-based identity to them. Thinking Aryans are some race based groups, who invaded and occupied the 'black' people. :lol:

Almost 250 posts later, nobody seems to have disputed that India is the World's Largest Mobocracy.

The Saffron Nazis have tried their best by trying to obfuscate with their whataboutery, by bringing in unrelated propaganda from their WhatsApp masters, but have not disputed the mobocracy tag.

Last edited:
IVC is not ASI, ASI is the result of mixing of AASI and people of IVC. Indians are mostly a mixture of ASI and ANI and ANI came from different groups, they include Iranians, Eurasian steppes and many more. Again, there is absolutely zero evidence for an invasion.

That's why you are limiting your discussion to taking jibe, and lack any material evidence for the 'invasion'. Be it written, everything archeology can give is assumptions or possibilities. I ask again, give one evidence for Aryan invasion, a way between Aryans and natives, it must have been epic, there was nothing of sorts in any texts that shows Aryan success over natives.

On a lighter note, the supposed 'Aryans' detested the white-skinned folks, called them Yavanas and mlecha. It's your ignorance that you apply modern race-based identity to them. Thinking Aryans are some race based groups, who invaded and occupied the 'black' people. :lol:
The IVC vanished and the gangetics were enslaved. The caste system is slavery imported by steppeland nomads. You're obfuscating desperately to avoid this central core reality. Archaeology has nothing to do with my argument. You brought up archaeology. I simply put it to you that your ancestors were enslaved by the caste system brought by the invaders. The genetic evidence, the precise lineages of upper castes compared with dalits is irrefutable and decisive evidence that pale skinned invaders enslaved dark skinned natives.

Whether they destroyed a resistant IVC prior to driving further east and enslaving gangetics is actually a side issue and beyond the scope of my dismantling of your creed. It actually makes no difference what happened or didn't happen to the IVC.

So, again, I put it to you that: (1) the Aryans were steppeland nomads, (2) they invaded the gangetic plains and enslaved Indian subcontinent natives, and (3) hindutva and brahminism is simply an extension of this invader's philosophy.

Now the only ways out of this dilemma for you are: (a) the natives WILLINGLY gave themselves into slavery (in which case I accept that the Aryan entry to the subcontinent was neither with aggressive intent nor was it harmful towards subcontinent natives), or (b) that the Aryans were subcontinent natives themselves. Enjoy rationalising the above.

@Chhatrapati

See below. Sounds pretty aggressive to me. What would you like to infer here, that your ancestors willingly gave themselves into slavery? That the dalits were happy to be dalitised? That the British or the mughals were to blame maybe for giving these dalits an idea that there is an alternative way? Maybe everyone was happy before they arrived in their roles on the caste tree?

"Much of this Steppe ancestry is male, the research shows. This means that Steppe migrants “were more successful atcompeting for local mates than men from the local groups” – which tells us something about the aggressive nature of Indo-Aryan migration into India. The Science paper concludes that there was an “asymmetric social interaction between descendants of Steppe pastoralists and peoples of the Indus Periphery Cline [Indus Valley Civilisation]”. "

"This male bias is standard for Indo-European migration. In fact, when these Steppe pastoralists reached Europe, Reich’s research found an even larger proportion of male Steppe genes. In large parts of Western Europe, Steppe migrants almost completely displaced local males in a short time span, leading to one Danish archeologist postulating that the coming of these Indo-European speakers “must have been a kind of genocide”."

The following extracts illustrate the perpetual inferiority complex that hindutva suffers with, glimpses of which are evident in your own denial of history:

"David Reich recounted how politics played a part in his work. Given the significant Steppe ancestry in the Ancestral North Indian component, Reich had originally termed this group “West Eurasians” – a move that received violent pushback from Reich’s Indian collaborators, who controlled the access to genetic material. Reich recounts these discussions as the “tensest 24 hours of my scientific career”.

“At the time I felt that we were being prevented by political considerations from revealing what we had found,” he complained."

Eventually, a nomenclatural solution was found. Names were chosen for the two ancestral groups that seemed to suggest to the layman that they had solidly subcontinental origins: the earlier discussed Ancestral North Indians and Ancestral South Indians. “The ANI are related to Europeans, central Asians, Near Easterners and people of the Caucasus,” wrote Reich, but with those 100% subcontinental names, “we made no claim about the location of their homeland or any migrations”.

"While all people are interested in their origins, why do feelings in India run especially deep? Reich, in an interview to Scroll.in in February, put forward a cultural argument, noting that in contrast to India, its Muslim-majority 1947 twin Pakistan doesn’t seem to care very much about the ancient past. It is similar to the situation in much of the West, Reich noted: “In Europe, there’s almost no emotionality at all about the ancient farmers or Bronze Age people or hunter-gatherers. There’s in fact, no emotion about the dead.”

To Reich’s cultural argument, there is also a political layer. India is today dominated by the politics of Hindutva or Hindu nationalism, an ideology which is fiercely nativist. Vinayak Savarkar, the founder of Hindutva and a foundational thinker for the ruling Bharatiya Janata Party, based his nationalism on nativism arguing that for a true Indian, India had to be both his pitribhumi (ancestral land) and punyabhumi (the land of his religion)."

Not just stone idols. Look at how they are depicted in cartoons, movies and processions - whiter than Jesus. Clearly the inferiority complex runs deep. Did that come out of India too?

Tht guys is a typical lying indian. Most north indian idols are porcelain white resembling dolls actually. In south they are made of stone and dark and actually have some culture to them. I believe the gods are actually indigenous to south asia but stolen by brahmins and occupied them.

The IVC vanished and the gangetics were enslaved. The caste system is slavery imported by steppeland nomads. You're obfuscating desperately to avoid this central core reality. Archaeology has nothing to do with my argument. You brought up archaeology. I simply put it to you that your ancestors were enslaved by the caste system brought by the invaders. The genetic evidence, the precise lineages of upper castes compared with dalits is irrefutable and decisive evidence that pale skinned invaders enslaved dark skinned natives.

Whether they destroyed a resistant IVC prior to driving further east and enslaving gangetics is actually a side issue and beyond the scope of my dismantling of your creed. It actually makes no difference what happened or didn't happen to the IVC.

So, again, I put it to you that: (1) the Aryans were steppeland nomads, (2) they invaded the gangetic plains and enslaved Indian subcontinent natives, and (3) hindutva and brahminism is simply an extension of this invader's philosophy.

Now the only ways out of this dilemma for you are: (a) the natives WILLINGLY gave themselves into slavery (in which case I accept that the Aryan entry to the subcontinent was neither with aggressive intent nor was it harmful towards subcontinent natives), or (b) that the Aryans were subcontinent natives themselves. Enjoy rationalising the above.
IVC people must be magicians, perfected the disappearing act.

Here's how you talk, 'Hey you guys were enslaved by Aryans, but it doesn't matter if I evidence of it, I believe you are enslaved so, you must be enslaved'. Take a chill pill man, and learn to answer coherently.

So, now Aryans are invading nomads, what happened to them? Did they go extinct too? First IVC people disappeared, now Aryans disappeared and now it's Brahmins and Hindutva trying to copy Aryans. We were all magicians.

I still didn't get the answer to the simple question, Is there any archeological, scientific, or written evidence for Aryans engaging in a war with natives? Drawings, texts. All you have is a few DNA analyses and few skeleton samples and some assumptions.
Just recently a new set of samples were found from a different person which is entirely different from IVC groups, and were wearing shields and had chariots. Carbon dated it to 2000 BCE, that doesn't even make sense to the whole IVC extinction theory.

Archeology is a constantly evolving science, you're clinging on to a theory that's proposed when Archeology was just a few white men writing history. Maybe you still like to believe what white sahebs told you. lol

India had to be both his pitribhumi (ancestral land) and punyabhumi (the land of his religion).
Well obviously, so far the evidence suggests Hinduism originated in India. I could read Sanskrit and I don't find a single reference to Central Asian regions anywhere in Rig Veda, the one closely related to Vedic people will be Zoroastrians, Persians. We had some connections when it comes to our texts. Da! Maybe Aryans must be Persians. Or did Aryans invade Persians too?

india should join china as a province and further our goal to create global communism

IVC people must be magicians, perfected the disappearing act.

Here's how you talk, 'Hey you guys were enslaved by Aryans, but it doesn't matter if I evidence of it, I believe you are enslaved so, you must be enslaved'. Take a chill pill man, and learn to answer coherently.

So, now Aryans are invading nomads, what happened to them? Did they go extinct too? First IVC people disappeared, now Aryans disappeared and now it's Brahmins and Hindutva trying to copy Aryans. We were all magicians.

I still didn't get the answer to the simple question, Is there any archeological, scientific, or written evidence for Aryans engaging in a war with natives? Drawings, texts. All you have is a few DNA analyses and few skeleton samples and some assumptions.
Just recently a new set of samples were found from a different person which is entirely different from IVC groups, and were wearing shields and had chariots. Carbon dated it to 2000 BCE, that doesn't even make sense to the whole IVC extinction theory.

Archeology is a constantly evolving science, you're clinging on to a theory that's proposed when Archeology was just a few white men writing history. Maybe you still like to believe what white sahebs told you. lol

Well obviously, so far the evidence suggests Hinduism originated in India. I could read Sanskrit and I don't find a single reference to Central Asian regions anywhere in Rig Veda, the one closely related to Vedic people will be Zoroastrians, Persians. We had some connections when it comes to our texts. Da! Maybe Aryans must be Persians. Or did Aryans invade Persians too?

Whatever maybe the theory of ancient India, nothing excites hindu nationalists like Aryan and aryan invasion theory. They react like somebody caught with their pants down. You dont see that reaction in Pakistan/Europe etc apart from Nazis. Why is that ? because whatever bluster you may give out - hindu nationalism or brhamin natioanlism as i call is derived and sanctified from racist implications of Aryan theories.

Even the hate and superiority complex against Muslims is derived from NAzi superiority complex against Jews (identified as semites like Arabs as opposed to "Aryan" themselves). It is very evident in Veer Savarkar writings.

Its guilty conscience of hindutva that explains these reactions.

Back
Top Bottom