What's new

India: World's Largest Mobocracy

india should join china as a province and further our goal to create global communism
That will lead to a nuclear holocuast in China

Most of Indian Maoist consider China to be a filthy capitalistic whore and deserving of Nuclear Communist purge to returns back to Mao era of glory

All those shiny skylines which are ornaments of capitalism need to be brought down, by the easiest means necessary

Hinduism originated in India
The article mentions archaeological evidence of ceremonial rites similar to those seen in Hinduism practiced as far away as in the Urals and Caucasian tribes. This allows an inference to be made that the very customs described as being exclusively subcontinental in fact are a transmutation from the same common source as the ones seen in Russian pagan tribes. It is plausible that all of it came "out of India" and you're free to believe that if you wish. I choose to believe that there was the common steppe land precursor.

The article mentions archaeological evidence of ceremonial rites similar to those seen in Hinduism practiced as far away as in the Urals and Caucasian tribes. This allows an inference to be made that the very customs described as being exclusively subcontinental in fact are a transmutation from the same common source as the ones seen in Russian pagan tribes. It is plausible that all of it came "out of India" and you're free to believe that if you wish. I choose to believe that there was the common steppe land precursor.

Hindus were everywhere from West Asia to Central Asia to South Asia. Mitanni was a Hindu kingdom.

1602015177239.png

Here's how you talk, 'Hey you guys were enslaved by Aryans, but it doesn't matter if I evidence of it, I believe you are enslaved so, you must be enslaved'. Take a chill pill man, and learn to answer coherently.
That's odd. I cited a major anthropological study in which the authors clearly state the gangetics were aggressively enslaved by Aryan invaders. Native menfolk were outcompeted for local mates by these aggressive fair skinned nomads. I don't know what it is you want if you don't regard that as evidence.

Does Iran, West Asia, Central Asia practice caste system like South Asia?
Complex question. One can speculate on whether Aryans introduced caste system elsewhere (as they certainly migrated to other regions). I don't know much about this but I don't think they did. The rationale in the subcontinent would appear to be a means of controlling a massively numerous native population while preserving minority rule for their own kind. Mid-level enablers were presumably abundantly available to the master slavers. This is the most logical formula for the introduction of caste philosophy to the subcontinent.

I don't think those circumstances existed in the other regions Aryans went to. Also, other religions came to be numerically dominant in the regions you're asking about.

Must be surprising, I'm all ears for the Rig Vedic chants of caucasian tribes. Anyway, Vedas form the basic fundamental for Hindusim. Rituals conducted are meaningless without the Vedic chants. The similarity found is they all worshipped similar gods, like God of rain, Earth, underworld, sky, or heaven. That's like most religions at the time on earth. Similar words like Deivas (Slavic God), Deva (heavenly beings) in Sankrit, Daeva (evil beings) in Zoroastrianism, All ancient religions with similar-sounding names. That must be it.

Indus seals have been found in Mesopotamia, that simply means there has been a historic connection between these groups.

Complex question. One can speculate on whether Aryans introduced caste system elsewhere (as they certainly migrated to other regions). I don't know much about this but I don't think they did. The rationale in the subcontinent would appear to be a means of controlling a massively numerous native population while preserving minority rule for their own kind. Mid-level enablers were presumably abundantly available to the master slavers. This is the most logical formula for the introduction of caste philosophy to the subcontinent.

I don't think those circumstances existed in the other regions Aryans went to. Also, other religions came to be numerically dominant in the regions you're asking about.

The answer is simple.

Hindus only had varnas. It was meant to implement the laws.

Even in the subcontinent many Hindu kingdoms did not follow the same standards.

When Hindus emigrated and ruled other parts of the world be it in West Asia, Central Asia or South East Asia, the laws were made even more liberal hence the varna system was never implemented and it does not exist in other places.

Then came the Colonial rulers into the subcontinent who further divided the Hindu varnas into thousands of castes to implement their divide and rule policies.

Must be surprising, I'm all ears for the Rig Vedic chants of caucasian tribes. Anyway, Vedas form the basic fundamental for Hindusim. Rituals conducted are meaningless without the Vedic chants. The similarity found is they all worshipped similar gods, like God of rain, Earth, underworld, sky, or heaven. That's like most religions at the time on earth. Similar words like Deivas (Slavic God), Deva (heavenly beings) in Sankrit, Daeva (evil beings) in Zoroastrianism, All ancient religions with similar-sounding names. That must be it.

Indus seals have been found in Mesopotamia, that simply means there has been a historic connection between these groups.

Really ? vedas are fundamental to hinduism ? how many hindu households keep vedas in their house including brahmins. Dont bluff thinking what do people in pakistani forums know. Untill the European colonists published something called vedas (from highly suspicious sources) most of hindus has no idea what it is.

Modern hindutva/hinduism/india are all derivates for european racism

I cited a major anthropological study in which the authors clearly state the gangetics were aggressively enslaved by Aryan invaders.
Did you read your own article you quoted, it says Aryans were aggressive to the IVC. I lost count how many times you shifted your focus away from IVC to describe some other people and address us as Gangetic. Did Reich describe us as Gangetic? Who are Gangetic people? In a similar contest, it was quint.in addition that says Aryans aggressively invaded the original article make no such mentions.

Regardless, as I said earlier, most studies are based on one subject. which he himself said is very limited, and India has a lot of diverse groups of people with very limited data available.

Really ? vedas are fundamental to hinduism ? how many hindu households keep vedas in their house including brahmins.
Untill the European colonists published something called vedas (from highly suspicious sources) most of hindus has no idea what it is.
Given you guys provide this much entertainment, I'm not even trying to correct you. Laughs move on. Instead of trying to get attention making stupid insinuations, go elsewhere to troll.

Back
Top Bottom