What's new

India: World's Largest Mobocracy

First read few thing about the case before commenting.

These 32 people weren't charge sheeted in babri demolition case , they were were charge sheeted under criminal conspiracy in Babr demolition case.

Court didn't find substantial evidence to implicate them in conspiring to demolish the mosque as substantial evidence exist of the demolition being a spontaneous action hence they are acquitted.

Yea thats what i was saying too "didnt find substantial evidence" despite them running a massive movement to demolish the masjid. But found stellar evidence that babar destroyed the mosque. What is funny is clowns like you taking yourself seriously.

with same logic Seems like now its God's signal for Muslims to pay for the crimes of their ancestors .
The sin abrahamics committed (both the Muslims and the Christian British) was that they failed to liberate the enslaved lower castes and dark skinned natives from your Aryan filth. Had we followed the proper path and eradicated brahminism, the subcontinent would be at peace. For this sin, we shall atone. What Aryans started, abrahamics will finish. Then and only then will your constant harpie-like screeching stop.

I can see how the non-Muslims get treatment in your country even Islam cant change your real mentality :)
Better taker case of Pakistani Chuddas( local name for Sanitary workers)

Even becoming Christians dint helps Pakistani Lower Castes .....
Again I said Indian so-called Victim Muslis deserve the treatment which Pakistani non-Muslims get, seems like even Islam didn't change the as you defined Aryan filth.

1601693376331.png

Regarding Indian lower castes , they free to choose what ever they want and their is no special occupation just assigned to them .

Dont worry about us its just the beginning of making up the scars of the Islamic past as some one said we will forgive but will never forget.
Note this AD was not published 500 years back, so it will better you preach this message in your home then pointing fingers towards anyone else
The sin abrahamics committed (both the Muslims and the Christian British) was that they failed to liberate the enslaved lower castes and dark skinned natives from your Aryan filth. Had we followed the proper path and eradicated brahminism, the subcontinent would be at peace. For this sin, we shall atone. What Aryans started, abrahamics will finish. Then and only then will your constant harpie-like screeching stop.

Last edited:
Here comes again the cheerleader of the rabid Sanghis to justify their crimes.

Prayer was offered in Babri Masjid until Dec 22, 1949. The last prayers offered were the Isha prayers, led by Qazi Abdul Gaffar. That night, following the prayers, Hindus surreptitiously placed idols in the mosque and the next day the Government declared the masjid a disputed site and prevented Muslims from offering any more prayers in their own mosque.

Rest of the bloody history is well known.....
But you are burning since last few years only. Iske pehle sanghis nigtmares nahi dete the? ya tere kaleje pe thadak dete the?

Someone just received a WhatsApp forward this morning stating the same, and decided to put it to good use....lol
Abey "someone" nahi, "some sanghi" bol.
Aur seedhe finger point kar meri taraf. Darta kyon hai? Tere BOOM hone se to duniya darti hai.

Are they Not responsible ? they are the ones who built an entire political movement on it, rallied crowds "ek dhakka aur dho". But no there are not responsible for your jokey courts and jokey fellows like you. But babar 500 years ago individually destroyed it - morons.

you can insert the "individually" keyword (or any other word of phrase) as per your convenience. thats ok.

Of course it was apolitical movement. It was part of the BJP MANIFESTO. Only a fool will say that is not was NOT political. But let me know whether "ek dhakka aur do" (or ay other word or phrase as per your convenience) was part of that manifesto.

Actually, I would be happy if the courts held them guilty and gave them some punishment which could have made them hero for many forever (and villains for others also). Punishments never materialize for big people anyway. You know how your ex-PM is enjoying his "punishment" in London these days?

Best part of this Govt is, decision are made. Whether it is decades long cases OR centuries long issues OR overnight decisions (like demonetization), decisions are being made. Those who want "status quo" and kept buying time, will burn. That is the biggest pain of these people. Suddenly they are thinking, whatever they thought would NOT happen in their lifetimes (because it did not happen in lifetimes of many generations), now CAN happen. It could be ANYTHING. Their slumber is broken. They are angry & pissed and waiting to go BOOM. They are just analysing how badly it can BOOMERANG. @xeuss is just one of those snakes.

you can insert the "individually" keyword (or any other word of phrase) as per your convenience. thats ok.

Of course it was apolitical movement. It was part of the BJP MANIFESTO. Only a fool will say that is not was NOT political. But let me know whether "ek dhakka aur do" (or ay other word or phrase as per your convenience) was part of that manifesto.

Actually, I would be happy if the courts held them guilty and gave them some punishment which could have made them hero for many forever (and villains for others also). Punishments never materialize for big people anyway. You know how your ex-PM is enjoying his "punishment" in London these days?

Best part of this Govt is, decision are made. Whether it is decades long cases OR centuries long issues OR overnight decisions (like demonetization), decisions are being made. Those who want "status quo" and kept buying time, will burn. That is the biggest pain of these people. Suddenly they are thinking, whatever they thought would NOT happen in their lifetimes (because it did not happen in lifetimes of many generations), now CAN happen. It could be ANYTHING. Their slumber is broken. They are angry & pissed and waiting to go BOOM. They are just analysing how badly it can BOOMERANG. @xeuss is just one of those snakes.

what confusing and rambling arguments. Even a "jyotish" will make better arguments for his silly predictions.
Are courts supposed to prosecute a manifesto? it is individuals who were on trail - uma bharati was there. She was the one who made "ek dhakka" nonsense. Making a decision is a best part? not whether the decision is right or wrong or it has horrible consequences or not does not seem to matter to you - super weird.

Well let me tell you one thing - no BOOM is happening in india nor any significant changes are being made. Demon made problems worse, GST is a failure, foreign policy is in shambles, An average kashmiri is even more opposed to india (if at all that is possible).

Best if she was born during the time of those Uzbekistani thieves she might end up on sale in Baghdad ...... or been converted to Islam like weaker people India who get converted by either fear or by bribe, you know the concept of Jizya right

What your holy book says about Kafir women ???

It's so nice to see some victim card holder's a$$ on fire
Actually, the civilsed world does not take them seriously because their hypocrisy is deeper than mariana trench. They erase originals in entirety and make separate countries for themselves in lands which was never theirs to begin with. All without a whimper. And their vocal cords are max volume about 1 mosque (or few), few lynchings etc etc. Inka kuch nahi ho sakta. Ye asmani kitab ki den hai.

what confusing and rambling arguments. Even a "jyotish" will make better arguments for his silly predictions.
Are courts supposed to prosecute a manifesto? it is individuals who were on trail - uma bharati was there. She was the one who made "ek dhakka" nonsense. Making a decision is a best part? not whether the decision is right or wrong or it has horrible consequences or not does not seem to matter to you - super weird.

Well let me tell you one thing - no BOOM is happening in india nor any significant changes are being made. Demon made problems worse, GST is a failure, foreign policy is in shambles, An average kashmiri is even more opposed to india (if at all that is possible).
I think what i said is not for you to understand. Just accept& be ready that some more decisions will happen which will be WRONG for you.

I can see how the non-Muslims get treatment in your country even Islam cant change your real mentality :)
Better taker case of Pakistani Chuddas( local name for Sanitary workers)

Even becoming Christians dint helps Pakistani Lower Castes .....
Again I said Indian so-called Victim Muslis deserve the treatment which Pakistani non-Muslims get, seems like even Islam didn't change the as you defined Aryan filth.

View attachment 675661

Regarding Indian lower castes , they free to choose what ever they want and their is no special occupation just assigned to them .

Dont worry about us its just the beginning of making up the scars of the Islamic past as some one said we will forgive but will never forget.
Note this AD was not published 500 years back, so it will better you preach this message in your home then pointing fingers towards anyone else

It is true caste problems are there among muslims too in south asia. I once made a post Islam as a religion is one of the most beautiful things out there but Islam as a way of life tolerated lot of things like caste system and even slavery in middle east. It is everyone's fight but ofcourse the worst is in India.

But you are completely wrong about indian lower castes being free to chose anything.

Gujarat NGO releases ad for 'upper caste sweeper', gets pelted with stones

Gujarat NGO releases ad for 'upper caste sweeper', gets pelted with stones
RATHIN DAS| Updated on: 10 February 2017, 1:49 IST

ad-uppercaste-sweepers-lead-m.jpg

In an apparently innocuous effort to break caste barriers inherent in Indian society, a human rights organisation in Gujarat has landed itself in trouble.
The Human Development and Research Centre (HDRC) has been pelted with stones while its director, Prasad Chacko, has fled to safety simply because they had welcomed upper caste people to fill up a vacancy for a sweeper, a job invariably given to the lower castes

No peace with no justice. Prepare to live a future of constant strife.
Strife is part & parcel of our lives.
As per all Dharmic beliefs, the material world is a struggle. Jeevan ek sangharsh. Aag ka dariya . Dukh ka bhandaar. Tu kaun hai tera naam hai kya, Sita bhi yaha badnam hui. Kalyug.
If there is no strife, struggle, pain in this life, our beliefs would collapse.
Even this may be too much for you to understand.

Back
Top Bottom