What's new

India won because of umpires: Bangladesh PM Sheikh Hasina

"Hasina maan Jayegi"!!
"Hasina maan Jayegi"!!
"Hasina maan Jayegi"!!

I love Bangali food!!

I dont think he would have imagined such reaction... that too from BD...

When I saw Aleem Dar umpiring in this match----I said to myself---" there will be a problem "-----.

Even though Pakistan and India have issues with some umpires---but they are with individual umpires---. With Bangladesh---it gets to the national level.

The only reason Hasina said this was to prevent riots.

It's sad that that's what it has to come down to in banladesh, but her job is to maintain domestic tranquility. If she told bangladeshis to stop bitching, there would be riots, violence, public conflict, etc.....all over cricket. Saying that bangladesh was robbed is more soothing.

she is pissed with India over something... not sure what exactly.

Hahaha....perhaps.

She doesn't understand that she won't be treated with the respect she believes she deserves. New Delhi included.

When I saw Aleem Dar umpiring in this match----I said to myself---" there will be a problem "-----.

Even though Pakistan and India have issues with some umpires---but they are with individual umpires---. With Bangladesh---it gets to the national level.
fans get excited everywhere.. you see in football too... rarely politicians get involved in such things. There must be some dignity, this just makes PM look cheap, even if allegation was true.

Aleem Dar should not have accepted this assignment.

Unnecessarily he was dragged into this slander campaign by the unsporting Bangladeshis. In any case Rohit Sharma's no-ball was a 50:50 case, it would have been controversial even if he was given out, but the way Bangladeshis are reacting is just unimaginable and lacks dignity, very unfortunate.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom