What's new

India won because of umpires: Bangladesh PM Sheikh Hasina

the World Cup quarter-finals.

Many fans wept only after the defeat while protestors also burned an effigy of Dar, who hails from Bangladesh's great rival Pakistan.

Kamal, whose position has been largely ceremonial since India's Narayanaswami Srinivasan became the body's

:cuckoo:

It's the reaction when they lost the match against Pakistan....
:lol::lol:

Unofficially Bangladeshi section is also know as stupid and funny section.See the stupidity and rona dhona of Bangladeshis yourself.

Bangladesh will be the nuclear country?

:omghaha::omghaha:
:rofl::rofl:

Except that Rohit not out .I didnt see any mistake.And even he was out during 91 .BD fate wont change .
Because he was completed his mission even before that.

Yes we won because of umpires...

Coz without umpires there would have been no match as per rules of cricket.

If Crying and whining is an art then BANGLOLDESHI are Picasso Of it.... :rofl::rofl::rofl::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Agreed, never seen a more crybaby bunch. I used to support them but now I don't think I will ever be able to back these sore losers.

A prime minister should maintain the dignity of his/her position.

I am not sure whether I should call it funny or stupid. :lol:

I believe if umpired fairly, it would have been a chasuble score for Bangladesh, say 260-270 India score. But in all fairness, if you make it big, you have to act like the biggies in the big league not like minnows. Next time, maybe in the future Bangladesh can win, they've got a promising team.

Ill-advised of a PM to get involved and make such childish statements, however it does serve as comedy for us, so its cool.

I truly hope this matter is taken further, lets see what more entertainment these BD people can provide.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom