What's new

India won because of umpires: Bangladesh PM Sheikh Hasina

I dont think bangladeshis will fall for it... I think Hasina will send a strongly worded demarche to ICC representitive, cut cricketing ties with pakistan and mine the chittagong port to show the world she means business.
Na..we all know that she called up Modi congratulating him on India winning 'fair n square' against BD...& in return she was assured that there won't be any promotion or relegation of teams at the year end!

The Bang-desh got banged by India.Get over it Bongis.

Man it was RAW, ISI, CIA combined to hatch up Bangladesh's loss in this game, Umpires were on their payroll. what a bunch of morons, ever since they have been allowed in big boys league they are just a bunch of incompetent jokers...:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

BangLOLdeshi team and Supporters till World Cup 2023

India Cheated
bangladesh-vs-pakistan-asia-2014girls-started-crying-when-mushfiqur-rahim-dropped-afridi-catch.jpg
cry.jpg
images.jpg
1 (2).jpg
1.jpg
555380_10150880425818765_283905508764_12725448_850424717_n-300x200.jpg

Bat is in the air on the left, you can see the shadow on the ground. Also, right picture isn't clear.
promo250169884

'Air' Jordan's bouncing bat run-out explained | cricket.com.au
Do you even understand the laws of physics? I challenge you to lift a cricket bat with a thumb and two fingers from the edge of the handle! The bat slid inside the crease and then bounced later due to the fulcrum effect produced by the shape of the bat. But this was much after the wickets had been hit.

Bottom line: Not out!

Do you even understand the laws of physics? I challenge you to lift a cricket bat with a thumb and two fingers from the edge of the handle! The bat slid inside the crease and then bounced later due to the fulcrum effect produced by the shape of the bat. But this was much after the wickets had been hit.

^^^ This argument with the indians will go on like this. So get over it. We will tell something and they will come up with another logic.

Very good analysis i agree ............................. :D

yaar tujhe kya problem hai.... Mods ke aage bada dikhna chaahta hai :taz:
anyways ghanta ukhaad lega ye mods.. :bunny: ise bhi report kar de .. raja harishchandra ki aulaad :taz:
Jus remember you are not in individual capacity here but you have the flag of your country so please avoid abusive words on this forum ,

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom