What's new

India willing to invest at least $20b in Pakistan

Indian Ideology is far Superior than of Pakistan and it is not US or China based, why can't your foreign policy is of independent of nature...See how our country is growing why all world power is rushing to invest in our country... People are rushing for treatment in India....Gulf and eastern European student are coming to India to get better education...

ONE WORD! CHEAP! health care & education is so damn cheap that ofcourse people come

Nice to see the reaction of Pakistanis.Some of you are really sensible and mature unlike Bangladeshis who oppose everything.

I think its a great decision and may help in bringing peace and stability in our relations.
Actualy most of the Bangladeshi's or Pakistani's who oppose these Kind of deals are either NRB's{NRP's in case of Pakistan}....or hard core Islamists.....and both them are away from the ground realities of their countries.....NRB's are bussy minting money in some western country....and as far as Hard core Islamist are concern they are use to live in some other world...

I don,t Understand why you people are so egoist............If Japan Can invest in China............China can invest in India............Why not India in Pakistan...........This will bring Peace..........Kashmir is Ours and will remain Ours wether you do business with us or not............Just Like AP ................

Any kind of major business venture with Pakistan has to be carefully thought out. We have to remember one thing, they need us alot more than we will ever need them. And we have been stabbed once in the back because of Kargil. We have to remember that happened when both sides were extending each other their arms in friendship.

Also our position on Kashmir is not going to change. Its always been ours and it shall stay that way. If Pakistanis know what is good for their country, they'd start seeing that benefits of trade with gigantic India far outweigh the needless losses they r incurring due to Kashmir.

ONE WORD! CHEAP! health care & education is so damn cheap that ofcourse people come

Not just the low cost but the quality offered at that cost is of utmost importance. Indian medical standards are very high. Education especially at the tertiary level in the sciences, engineering, IT and business is very competitive. If cost is the only factor, they would have remained in Eastern Europe, not travel to India.

Indian Ideology is far Superior than of Pakistan and it is not US or China based, why can't your foreign policy is of independent of nature...See how our country is growing why all world power is rushing to invest in our country... People are rushing for treatment in India....Gulf and eastern European student are coming to India to get better education...

Like i said thanks but really you can keep your far superior ideology to yourself, we are not interested.

Invest in Pakistan? That is fraught with risk. There might be another coup and as a popular move the new ruler of Pakistan might nationalize Indian assets the way Castro did the American assets. And why generate jobs in a country whose taxes are directed toward killing Indian citizens? India should not invest a dime in Pakistan.

This is the best example of living in fool's paradise(India):D

is this PDF or BR???? i guess a gtopic like this brings out the true HATE the indians have for us! hence Paksitan should stop dreaming about "friendship" with india! it has to be mutual not one sided!

is this PDF or BR???? i guess a gtopic like this brings out the true HATE the indians have for us! hence Paksitan should stop dreaming about "friendship" with india! it has to be mutual not one sided!

It is not hate at all dude, where money talks, you can't afford to drag emotions in. Even from a pure business point of view it makes little sense to do any kind of investing in Pakistan right now due to the high instability. The fact that militancy is always a problem. If Pakistan does clean up her act and show signs of improvement, that would be a real start to bilateral ties. We really have to wait and watch which direction u guys go.

Major Indian business groups have already expressed their intent earlier of wishing to invest in Pakistan IF RELATIONS IMPROVE.

It is not hate at all dude, where money talks, you can't afford to drag emotions in. Even from a pure business point of view it makes little sense to do any kind of investing in Pakistan right now due to the high instability. The fact that militancy is always a problem. If Pakistan does clean up her act and show signs of improvement, that would be a real start to bilateral ties. We really have to wait and watch which direction u guys go.

the bold part is EPIC star news! :rofl:

no the key word is quality... when it cmoes to toys and clothes cheap without quality is fine.
When it comes to your health and life quality is important and cheap is a good to have.

I rather starve to death than take money from kafirs

Just wait......keep this attitude and your wish will be granted.

But then Pakistan has some saner minds as well who will save you.

A cost benefit analysis with return on investment including strategic advantages need to be looked into before thinking of investing in a volatile country like Pakistan. Jack daws raised a serious threat issue - that of nationalising our assets in Pakistan which can definitely happen with popular support from the people of Pakistan who hate hindus and India to a degree. Constant regime changes, multiple power centers, active insurgent, terrorist, sectarian groups and entities, worlds most dreaded terrorist organistions and individuals are all present in Pakistan. And to look over all this and invest good money there is fraught with risk. No country is presently willing to invest in a volatile region, but to do this just to improve ties without many guarantees of returns is not much sensible.

The more we invest the more profit our companies make , and eventually the money is going to benefit the indian common man . I say investment or trade is always a win win scenario for both the nations .
Pakistan will get the much needed rapid developments whereas indians will attain long term profits :enjoy:

I rather starve to death than take money from kafirs

don't worry they won't give single penny to you...... what a ignorant people :- what is wrong if India invested 20billion $ in Pakistan.... isn't that right move.... yesterday i read an article about 40% of Pakistani garment Industry moving to Bangladesh due to load shedding... 20Billion $ is huge amount.... you are such a warmonger ......

Back
Top Bottom