What's new

India willing to invest at least $20b in Pakistan

The more we invest the more profit our companies make , and eventually the money is going to benefit the indian common man . I say investment or trade is always a win win scenario for both the nations .
Pakistan will get the much needed rapid developments whereas indians will attain long term profits :enjoy:

finally a sane voice! business will help fix hatred of decades.

indians eyeing on the petroleum , gold reserves i guess :P

Dont you know how much gold India buys?

India can extract the gold, Pakistanis can process it and sell back to India.

See wealth Maximization my friend and make money.

Dont you know how much gold India buys?

India can extract the gold, Pakistanis can process it and sell back to India.

See wealth Maximization my friend and make money.

i think chinese buy more gold then india :D

don't worry they won't give single penny to you...... what a ignorant people :- what is wrong if India invested 20billion $ in Pakistan.... isn't that right move.... yesterday i read an article about 40% of Pakistani garment Industry moving to Bangladesh due to load shedding... 20Billion $ is huge amount.... you are such a warmonger ......

if we resolve our energy crises which this govt is not willing to resolve we can get back that 40% textile and it can make 20 billion dollars more for us :D

What is the fuss all about ??

India is going to invest not to give the money for free
Many of our companies posted a decrease in profits , some even posted a loss this quarter

As the standard of living increases , pay of employees increase and the company faces losses plus the sales are flat
Companies are trying to expand their market and Pakistan is the best option coz we both share a similar culture and the thing that works here is bound to work in Pakistan

And ultimately it is going to be beneficial to both Indians and Pakistanis as they will get employment and our companies will get more money

if we resolve our energy crises which this govt is not willing to resolve we can get back that 40% textile and it can make 20 billion dollars more for us :D

Chinese products killed your textile industry not the energy sector problems
Industries could have even worked on generators but they just can't compete with cheap products

i think chinese buy more gold then india :D

We import more :D

Like i said thanks but really you can keep your far superior ideology to yourself, we are not interested.

Dont go by a mere forumer superior ideology if you think it was intended that way. Rather you can see the gain out of it and formulate a real strategy that will be helpful for Pakistan.

that "IF" makes huge difference..... just like- If i own an raptor( F-22), i will launch an missile on x-my girl friend house........

Also we have a distinctively separate Identity from mainland India and we risk a cultural invasion as our clergy domination have already disconnected us from Persian and Turkic neighbors which share a great deal of heritage with us...

loooool okay then. :D

Punjabis, Sindhis and Mohajirs share much more with Persians and Turkic Mongols then they do with Indians? Couldn't agree more. (Y)

that "IF" makes huge difference..... just like- If i own an raptor( F-22), i will launch an missile on x-my girl friend house........

energy crises is not a impossible thing to resolve so its possible

For all practical purposes, Pakistan has a decently big middle class which can be tapped by Indian businesses. The money which is going to be invested is not going from the government. So where is it tax payer's money. The money will be invested by priavte players from the Indian business community. Whether it is safe or feasible is for the private Indian companies to figure out and the Pakistani government to convince. At the end of the day, if Indian companies make money it is also good for all the investors who happen to be Indian. Another thing, from a pure soft power perspective, it will soften the hard image of Indian in Pakistan. From a Pakistani perspective, it will bring in much needed investment, not aid. And when numbers go up, it will help the Pakistani government show a positive face to the international community.

I would call this Mutally Assured Growth (MAG). And this is anyday better that MAD.

Cheers!

We don't need indian investment.

Pakistani Prime Minister Zulfikar Ali Bhutto = " Hum ghaas kahyenge par nuclear bomb zaroor banayenge" (We will eat grass but will make atom bomb) :woot:

Pakistani journalist and Editor of Friday Times Najam Sethi = "Sahab ghaas maine ya Bhutto sahab ne nahi khai, par pakistani ki public aur garibo ne jaroor khai"

what petroleum/gold... if you had any it would have already been used up by china...

we will invest in pak.. give the pakistanis jobs and a living. we will sell our products there and bring profits to india. thats all.. what the big deal.

Buddy we dont have RAW or india phobia like u guys have ISI or Pakistan/China Phobia use ur skull before comenting or dont jump in the thread without reading frm start.......& the highlighted are the ROI for indians...
i know you guys use your numb skulls to do your thinkning,... unfortunately we use brains.

Back
Top Bottom