What's new

India willing to invest at least $20b in Pakistan

Really people for once think from your heads rather then your back side, seriously. Why do we need Indian investment, i would say why not? Why not make sure that India too has at stake in Pakistan. To Pakistanis do you really believe that India would use that money to destabilize Pakistan which in return will make sure only one thing and that is, their investment too will go down the toilet drain. And i seriously don't think Indians are that naive and specially when it comes to their own money.
India wants to invest in Pakistan, i would sure why not, let them, for starters it will create jobs, second, we will have less reasons to think about war, third its mutually benefit for our economy as well as theirs.

PS all those Pakistani friends saying thanks, don't be hypocrites guys, if we can allow the US investment and US is no friend of Pakistan make no mistake about it, then why are we opposing Indian investment.

afganistan is no different than pakistan .. but i dont mind India putting 15 billion $ more thr.. as they are friendly to India.. and dont use terrorism as a state policy ,,,

If we have used terrorism as a state policy, so has India, so get off from this moral high horse of yours and don't ruin a peace thread with your hatred. Go spill it out someplace else.

hmmmmmmmmmm.............some one pinch me......i can't believe this!:cheesy:

$20 billion is huge amount of money, wait till the situation gets business friendly. Otherwise we will have to suffer a lot at times of war or other terrorist attacks..

Guys(especially Indians) if say somehow this materializes, imagine the reactions from Razpak, CD and some of our good old friends here in PDF....:victory:

Good gesture from indian side

I appreciate.

such huge investment will really benefit pak..no doubt in this

It won't.
It will make Pakistani developers impotent. We don't want to be eaten by hindus who are willing to break Pakistan at any cost...
There should be no trade or investment until Kashmir's solution is solved.

problem is that pakistan is begging from petrol to railway engines .... and God knows wat ... and pakistan is already a superstar in international arena for begging :)

India's position was not that different pre 1991.. Arrogance wont serve any purpose. Times can change very quickly. India being a regional heavy weight is trying to secure the region by interconnecting business and we have will have a better future if the whole subcontinent grows.

problem is that pakistan is begging from petrol to railway engines .... and God knows wat ... and pakistan is already a superstar in international arena for begging :)

calm down man, if we wont do it then who else will??

you know why nobody takes snake as a pet ??? coz no mater how much you pour milk to snake it bites you at the end... a recent example is bangladesh...

if pakistan will snake us, it will be bad for them. we can hope for imran khan to come to power and he wants good relations. so i guess everything will be just fine. we can bet on pakistan.

more over india will not give away pakistan any major assets and will secure its interests first.

It won't.
It will make Pakistani developers impotent. We don't want to be eaten by hindus who are willing to break Pakistan at any cost...
Don't worry we have got 18 crore indians who share the same religion with you, they will eat your economy..
Any idea, you can suggest for kashmir's solution ?

It won't.

wow bro i am surprised. well again i dismiss this as a zaid hamid influence. anyways app to canada baithe hoo, do u want pakistan to forever be a backward economy.

Indians are probably wondering why to invest 20B$ in pakistan.

To get into afghanistan and central asia which has trillions of dollars worth of resources, the most economical gateway is pakistan.
and what better way to influence pakistani foreign policy than to dangle a big fat carrot?

Indians are probably wondering why to invest 20B$ in pakistan.

To get into afghanistan and central asia which has trillions of dollars worth of resources, the most economical gateway is pakistan.
and what better way to influence pakistani foreign policy than to dangle a big fat carrot?
stfu...... ;)

Back
Top Bottom