What's new

India willing to invest at least $20b in Pakistan

India is has already invested billions of dollars in Pakistan....

remember TTP, Balochistan, drug exports etc....
Billion dollar for balochistan ?? Few thousand PNR has done the job, man..
Drugs export is not our investment it is from Afghanistan, they have invested in your country :lol:, see they have more money to invest..

Indians are happy as if Pakistan has given a green light for 20 Billion investment.
Just wait what happens next. After relations gets well for few months, someone would just go stupid for another Samjohta Express or 26/11 style upset.

Until Kashmir's solution is solved, no trade and investment can happen properly.

I rather starve to death than take money from kafirs

i know u started jumping as if indians are coming to donate money in pakistan :rofl:
its an investment so u aint getting sh1t, better eat healthy. :)
this is not american aid, that has feeding ur country.
Invest in least developed areas like khyber,Baloch,etc.Not in punjab.

in what?? we r going there to invest in natural resources and power.

Offer appreciated and i sure hope welcomed :) these are small steps yet big money to bigger and better steps that lead to friendhship & peace between our two nations i ignore the haters and trolls i say thankyou India and take the offer Pakistan "Peace is the only way forward nothing else simply "

I rather starve to death than take money from kafirs
Arree Munna, ye tere liye nahi hai re MAMU.
Tere liye America se paise aa rahe hai re.

India should first invest in providing toilets to their 50% population

To all Indians who are against this investment.

See the above quotes.

This is exactly why we need to invest in Pakistan. We seriously need to invest in them. Especially, their EDUCATION system. Once they are EDUCATED, they will not make such foolish comments.

See the above quotes.

This is exactly why we need to invest in Pakistan. We seriously need to invest in them. Especially, their EDUCATION system. Once they are EDUCATED, they will not make such foolish comments.

Nevermind the ones who hate yaar they are brainless the offer is appreciated by us the ones who have some brians and have clear hearts for friendship & peace . I would like to see a brighter future for both nations " it always takes to hands to clap "

See the above quotes.

Yes, they desparatly need investment in education sector.:lol:

India should first invest in providing toilets to their 50% population

:D:D:D it makes logic, but wht their investers will earn investing in toilets..:p? just a question

more than that.

less than that update urself....

20 billion in maybe 1000 yrs when india get some money left after providing basic facility to common indians....:D?

OMG well why we care for indians lets the investment come it will also stop indians to spread terrorism in Pakistan as their investment will also hurt.

Back
Top Bottom