What's new

India Will Strike Again:---

I still strongly believe India will do something stupid again, moti's ego has been battered, its a do and die situation for moti, if he backs off now, he will lose elections, situation will become more clear after handing over of bharti pilot.

The danger of Indian escalation is unfortunately VERY REAL. If you watch IK speech in the NA where is specifically said this. Watch 21:00 onwards where IK says that Pakistan was expecting a missile attack from India.

I still strongly believe India will do something stupid again, moti's ego has been battered, its a do and die situation for moti, if he backs off now, he will lose elections, situation will become more clear after handing over of bharti pilot.
Maybe your right..I think chances are 50/50

Pakistans military strategists are good in planning and destroying the enemy on the ground while thy are losses when it comes to diplomatic warfare, 65 war and kargil wars are basic examples of it, well with new prapoganda lunched by India tht Pakistan has surendeed the wing commander in just 24 hours, will bring them once again in a mood to attack fr all sides and massively and once it's happens I want to put pak army chief and imran khan both been put in the 155mm guns and sent to India of thier pathetic thinking of showing the world thier good deeds, in a war with enemy like India even a idiot can't expect tht, and the biggest victory india has got is on the occupied kashmir where those innocent souls were banking thier lives in pakistans political and morale support, but with India proving to the world tht terrorism is being done in kashmir, and pakistan is responsible of it, basicly thy have killed the whole issue for a long long time to come just because our COAS and PM were under preasure from America to give up the Indian pilot in just 24 hours, breaking even the laws of the land and even Geneva convention itself? So I demand military and our judicial higher ups t to bring both imran khan and COAS to justice and both should be tried with article 6 because thy hve eye washed the whole nation just to gain thier own personal goals and admiration from thier illegal Master USA? I'm just praying may allaha help us and bring a righteous leadership and take away all these so called actors

I can answer, if you are looking for an answer from statergic point of view...Personally, I will prefer to screw Kashmir valley rather than a war with Pakistan...Because, i feel, Pakistan is not the problem rather problem is internal..

Coming to statergic question....If we go by the mindset of current Indian GOV, India tried to bait Pakistan by crossing the border...It would have been better if Pakistan would have attacked and damaged certain visible military institution inside Indian territory...Remember, in a war, it is expected that loss of life will happen...But we should be able to justify the loss of life...Unfortunately, Pakistan did not take the bait...they crossed the border but could not destroy any visible impact on ground.... Loosing few aircraft is not an enough reason to attack on Pakistan military...It will present us as an aggressor...When IAF crossed LOC to attack militant camp, we played the victim card from terrorism, but now, in order to have a full blown attack, we need Pakistan to make some mistake by attacking and making some visible loss...Otherwise, nothing is going to happen...

Or it may be imitated or staged one, as always.
BTW, lot of respect for you to be honest at this point.

Hi,

Will India strike again at a place and time of their chosing---. The loss and damage that it has suffered at the hands of the pak military after day of incursion into Pakistan has been of astronomical proportions---and that is only what is visible to the world---and not what is hidden in the military bases that were struck---.

Losing 3 aircraft and a helicopter within the same time frame to an enemy it thought would no even whimper.

What simply astounds me is---what was India really thinking---. Was it thinking that it has become the united states of america---or it has suddenly evolved into the state of Israel---the enemy---a poorly equipped and handicapped afghan taliban or helpless Palestinians with nothing to fight back with---.

It is simply so shocking to see India taking this kind of action against a nuclear neighbor. I just cannot comprehend that how did the indian military analysts failed so bad about pakistan's fire power and determination to strike back---how did the indian intel agencies fail to inform their prime minister about the reality---bottomline is---and the most important question to ask is---on whose gesture did india strike at pakistan---.

Who gave the go ahead to india to take on pakistan at this crucial juncture of change coming in pakistan---? The answer to these questions would really be intriguing and would be interesting to know who the instigator was---.
Frist USA brought thier biggest puppet KSA in Pakistan to counter China, and let Saudis get important land near CEPEC , which had iriked China and Russia tht, why Pakistan is bringing usas biggest puppet to the game which will surly iriked IRAN,?
And stupid pak diplomats and, generals thought thy can play with all?
And suddenly after tht, usa gave india a green signal to attack Pakistan cause usa knew well this time China won't be looking back of Pakistan, thus usa played beautifully to bring back pakistan to its old slavery shakels?.
And now pakistan is standing alone looking left and right, but there is only few stupid princes talking to them, wht orders they r getting for pakistan and all tht means, next is comming a massive attack after which America will intervine and stop Pakistan to retaliate bck for 2nd time?
It shows great weakness of our rulers who are all just but slogans

Frist USA brought thier biggest puppet KSA in Pakistan to counter China, and let Saudis get important land near CEPEC , which had iriked China and Russia tht, why Pakistan is bringing usas biggest puppet to the game which will surly iriked IRAN,?
And stupid pak diplomats and, generals thought thy can play with all?
And suddenly after tht, usa gave india a green signal to attack Pakistan cause usa knew well this time China won't be looking back of Pakistan, thus usa played beautifully to bring back pakistan to its old slavery shakels?.
And now pakistan is standing alone looking left and right, but there is only few stupid princes talking to them, wht orders they r getting for pakistan and all tht means, next is comming a massive attack after which America will intervine and stop Pakistan to retaliate bck for 2nd time?
It shows great weakness of our rulers who are all just but slogans

Sure we are heading toward world war... 3 and maybe the final show

May Allah save the humans from self destruction

Sure we are heading toward world war... 3 and maybe the final show

May Allah save the humans from self destruction
Its not matters , by thinking much about and begging other to stop it let's face it, stand United and say allha o akbar but kick all these pupet generals politicians judges frist cause thy are the ones who brought us here ???

Abhi kept at Wagah, still not released. Indian moral going down.

peace-1551390055-5716.jpg

I can answer, if you are looking for an answer from statergic point of view...Personally, I will prefer to screw Kashmir valley rather than a war with Pakistan...Because, i feel, Pakistan is not the problem rather problem is internal..

Coming to statergic question....If we go by the mindset of current Indian GOV, India tried to bait Pakistan by crossing the border...It would have been better if Pakistan would have attacked and damaged certain visible military institution inside Indian territory...Remember, in a war, it is expected that loss of life will happen...But we should be able to justify the loss of life...Unfortunately, Pakistan did not take the bait...they crossed the border but could not destroy any visible impact on ground.... Loosing few aircraft is not an enough reason to attack on Pakistan military...It will present us as an aggressor...When IAF crossed LOC to attack militant camp, we played the victim card from terrorism, but now, in order to have a full blown attack, we need Pakistan to make some mistake by attacking and making some visible loss...Otherwise, nothing is going to happen...

DGISPR answered that in the press release. Pakistan intentionally bomb nearby and not on the military targets because India too drop bombs on trees and crow and no infra or human loss was inflicted on Pakistan. It was to show india that Pakistan have same capability to go bomb inside india and return and then shoot down the aircrafts in pursuit. Another skirmish that Pakistan won.

Back
Top Bottom