What's new

India Will Strike Again:---

they were being chased thus abandoned whatever missions they were on. all told 12 mirages in groups of 4 tried in 3 different areas of Pakistan. only the ones heading for kp dropped their payloads, while the rest of them were intercepted a little sooner. everything was over in less than 5 minutes. professionals indeed

or was it 4 groups of 3, I can't remember
You might be right, I am no expert and have no way of confirming or denying what you are saying. The Pakistani in me actually believes what you are saying. But for humanity sake and for the sake of my children and for the sake of 1.5 billion people of these two countries, I want to believe that their is a method to India's madness. I want to believe that their moves are calculated and they understand their consequences.

You might be right, I am no expert and have no way of confirming or denying what you are saying. The Pakistani in me actually believes what you are saying. But for humanity sake and for the sake of my children and for the sake of 1.5 billion people of these two countries, I want to believe that their is a method to India's madness. I want to believe that their moves are calculated and they understand their consequences.
These are attempts to bait Pakistan into a real war. If you want a little more detail, get these here "Pakistani" PDF chiefs to restore a deleted post in this thread @ https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/pakistan-needs-to-do-more-on-taliban-us.566024/page-3#post-10604817

Pakistan airforce deliberately shot close to indian targets not on them. Didn't u listen to dg ispr pakistan? He was very clear deliberately missed targets. To avoid human losses

Well...I beleive ISPR as well as my gov too..but how come in one hand you provide support to
Who has the masterstroke now?

Pakistan won heart of people of India and Pakistan....Unfortuantely...our history in Kashmir is spilled with too much of blood of our soldiers and valley people...i can hope Pakistan continue with leader like IK in long term...
But diplomatically and in war time, it is a sign of weakness...BJP and GOI reached to a point where they are not concerned about loss of life to some extent in a war with Pakistan..

Well...I beleive ISPR as well as my gov too..but how come in one hand you provide support to

Pakistan won heart of people of India and Pakistan....Unfortuantely...our history in Kashmir is spilled with too much of blood of our soldiers and valley people...i can hope Pakistan continue with leader like IK in long term...
But diplomatically and in war time, it is a sign of weakness...BJP and GOI reached to a point where they are not concerned about loss of life to some extent in a war with Pakistan..

Thank you for the kind and honest note. I hope more like you talk sense. Pakistan will continue its current trajectory and would not like to get embroiled in regional jingoism that plagued it for 6 decades.

Last edited:
To be honest.
One Indian plane was downed. Pak claimer another downed but provided no proof.
One Pak plane is claimed down by India ,but insufficient proof given.

The helicopter crashed 150 KMs from the LoC. Makes no sense to claim it.

The bomb damage of Pak airstrikes is missing. IA stated no damage was done.

World is reminded of Azhar and even China maintains silence instead of condemning Indian strike.

Only advantage of Pakistan, the pilot is also coming back anytime now.

Please. Be realistic. You don't know hindus.

Seriously bhaigarat Indians.

Hi,

Will India strike again at a place and time of their chosing---. The loss and damage that it has suffered at the hands of the pak military after day of incursion into Pakistan has been of astronomical proportions---and that is only what is visible to the world---and not what is hidden in the military bases that were struck---.

Losing 3 aircraft and a helicopter within the same time frame to an enemy it thought would no even whimper.

What simply astounds me is---what was India really thinking---. Was it thinking that it has become the united states of america---or it has suddenly evolved into the state of Israel---the enemy---a poorly equipped and handicapped afghan taliban or helpless Palestinians with nothing to fight back with---.

It is simply so shocking to see India taking this kind of action against a nuclear neighbor. I just cannot comprehend that how did the indian military analysts failed so bad about pakistan's fire power and determination to strike back---how did the indian intel agencies fail to inform their prime minister about the reality---bottomline is---and the most important question to ask is---on whose gesture did india strike at pakistan---.

Who gave the go ahead to india to take on pakistan at this crucial juncture of change coming in pakistan---? The answer to these questions would really be intriguing and would be interesting to know who the instigator was---.
False assurance from USA that nothing will happen..

I can answer, if you are looking for an answer from statergic point of view...Personally, I will prefer to screw Kashmir valley rather than a war with Pakistan...Because, i feel, Pakistan is not the problem rather problem is internal..

Coming to statergic question....If we go by the mindset of current Indian GOV, India tried to bait Pakistan by crossing the border...It would have been better if Pakistan would have attacked and damaged certain visible military institution inside Indian territory...Remember, in a war, it is expected that loss of life will happen...But we should be able to justify the loss of life...Unfortunately, Pakistan did not take the bait...they crossed the border but could not destroy any visible impact on ground.... Loosing few aircraft is not an enough reason to attack on Pakistan military...It will present us as an aggressor...When IAF crossed LOC to attack militant camp, we played the victim card from terrorism, but now, in order to have a full blown attack, we need Pakistan to make some mistake by attacking and making some visible loss...Otherwise, nothing is going to happen...
IK made it clear.. You guys bombed an empty place the only option we had to bomb an empty place

I still strongly believe India will do something stupid again, moti's ego has been battered, its a do and die situation for moti, if he backs off now, he will lose elections, situation will become more clear after handing over of bharti pilot.
As long as the narrative

" we killed 300 militants will do it again and Pakistan lost a f16 while mig21 was techincal fall and pilot drifted due to air current in Pakistan and abhi was released because Pakistani were pissing in pants"

is working modi doesn't need to act

5c76781f255d7.jpg

:lol:This guy will caution them not do so

This is the new normal. Terrorist attack in India will invite air strikes. There will be significant military and economic costs to Pak.

On the contrary Pak will think 1000 times before it pushes militants into India. Time for Pak to keep its Masood Azhars on a tight leash.
You see the irony here?

A kashmiri fighter has again killed 5 indian troops another 10 injured.

Your military installations have been targeted, your jets have been shot down.

On top of that, several international sporting events in india have been cancelled.

The world is laughing at you & yet here you are with your fake bravado.. my dear Indian keyboard warrior.

You see the irony here?

On top of that, several international sporting events in india have been cancelled.

The world is laughing at you & yet here you are with your fake bravado.. my dear Indian keyboard warrior.
In ke besharmi dekh kar banda ush ush kar uthta hai.
Soach Div HQ mai bethey logo nai jub fighter ke sonic boom aur apney sai door pathtey bombs dekh hoan gai un par kiya beti hou gee:lol:

I can answer, if you are looking for an answer from statergic point of view...Personally, I will prefer to screw Kashmir valley rather than a war with Pakistan...Because, i feel, Pakistan is not the problem rather problem is internal..

Coming to statergic question....If we go by the mindset of current Indian GOV, India tried to bait Pakistan by crossing the border...It would have been better if Pakistan would have attacked and damaged certain visible military institution inside Indian territory...Remember, in a war, it is expected that loss of life will happen...But we should be able to justify the loss of life...Unfortunately, Pakistan did not take the bait...they crossed the border but could not destroy any visible impact on ground.... Loosing few aircraft is not an enough reason to attack on Pakistan military...It will present us as an aggressor...When IAF crossed LOC to attack militant camp, we played the victim card from terrorism, but now, in order to have a full blown attack, we need Pakistan to make some mistake by attacking and making some visible loss...Otherwise, nothing is going to happen...

Which lets us believe that another false flag is on Indian cards

In ke besharmi dekh kar banda ush ush kar uthta hai.
Soach Div HQ mai bethey logo nai jub fighter ke sonic boom aur apney sai door pathtey bombs dekh hoan gai un par kiya beti hou gee:lol:

Not door pathey bombs.....that were the last moments of their lives.

You see the irony here?

Violence in J&K state is not going to subside or disappear suddenly. With logistics support and militant support across the border squeezed we will start seeing changes on ground.

Pak released Abhi quickly after significant pressures from major powers including China. You don’t change your ways India will start lobbying to declare Pak a terrorist state. Hoping Imran is a quick learner and reads the writing on the wall.

India will hit Pak training camps and other similar structures across border whenever actionable intelligence at hand. This is the new development in this region. There will be stability and economic costs to Pak.

You are willing to eat grass for Kashmir and we can forego a few sport events taking this important step to ensure support to terrorism ends from across the border.

Back
Top Bottom