What's new

India will never be a great country, won't surpass China - Jim Rogers

Only two Indians: "anyrandam" and "skull and bones" so far admit India needs to rethink her economic policies.

Forget the date, most of his points are still relevant today.

and wasting our time ...10 years back, India was $500 billion economy today it is $2 trillion economy....still relevant today..huh:hitwall:

Guys stop getting so emotional. You guys need to learn to handle some criticism. India will be great country but you need to be able to take some punches. It comes with the territory.

When a troll became criticism:omghaha:

Jim Rogers visited India in Feb 2001...so It is 12 years old article.

India really took off from 2002 to 2010.....so his most of the prediction gone wrong...India economy grew more than 4 times from then... literacy rate grown from 48% to 75%.....Infrastructure is on boom already..... proves him wrong in each area....

Anyway the purpose of this thread to troll..... so..:cuckoo:

Chinese%20Troll%20with%20hat.png

I read it. How would I know what was in it if I hadn't read it? Stop acting like a clown.
Hahaha, he aint the one acting like a clown. Why is it that people get so excited if they come across anything anti-India and post it with out even knowing the origin of the article? And also whats your definition of a great country bro?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom