What's new

India will never be a great country, won't surpass China - Jim Rogers

We don't try to surpass any country , We just want to be Peaceful developed country . yes without any doubt India is great country

really?

Here comes another dreamy indian!!!!

mera bharat mahan fan:lol:

Even today you doesnt have a electrified rail system and good locomotives for your Railway.
Even today you doesnt have a Rapid Transit system-as we have in Kolkata from 1980s
Even today you doesnt have a single space launch system.
Even today you doesnt have a building as tall as WTC Mumbai(tallest in south Asia from 1980s) or a CBD like Cuffe Parade/Nariman Point.
Even today you doesnt have a good Buses or Bus Service in your cities (BEST of Mumbai was indeed the BEST in 1980s had mid engined Ashok leyland cubs and Rear Engined panthers from 80s-90s
Air India was the best back in 80s

Thats it!!even today!!:omghaha:

Your literacy rate is 58% compared to our 74%:omghaha:
Global literacy rate: Pakistan ranks 113th among 120 nations

And When did you have influx of HDI in the past?What did the foreign MNCs invest in?You are still a country producing low tech goods.

Wrong stats.

If u have sources then provide them since 60s 70s etc etc. Just of a single recent decade is not good enough.

And u forgot to show stats for standard of living, wages etc etc.

Wrong answer, you were the one who said how everything was awesome in your country before 2008.

And you were the one making such dubious claims about the 60s, 70s etc.

So either provide us sources, or your claims are mere brainfarts.

Havent you learned how to have a civic discussion with proper proof and sources??

I ve got better things to do than checking such claims. Indicators for living standards like the HDI were not used back then. Good luck in finding such indicators.

please my indian friends let those keyboard warriors win please yaar sabko khush rehne ka haq hai.......aapse bachoo ki khushi dekhi nai jaati? :laughcry:

I agree. Till 2008 Pakistan was so advanced in technology that a famous schlolar had predicted Pakistan will land on moon in 5 years.

Zaid%2BHamid%2BGhazwa%2Be%2BHind%2Bsermon%2Bprophet%2Bmohammed%2BNazriel%2BAriel%2BIrham%252C%2BLuna%2BMaya%252C%2Band%2BCut%2BTari%2B%2Bvideo%2Bdownload.JPG

Back
Top Bottom