What's new

India will never be a great country, won't surpass China - Jim Rogers

Q: Why is India a banana republic?
A: Because the politicians keeps chanting, "Hame ye banana hai, wo
banana hai!

:lol:

In reality, most money is looted and very little ko banana hai!

India is a land of contradictions. The country produces some of the world's brightest minds and the single most successful immigrant community in the United States. Yet roughly 50 percent of its own population is illiterate. It's a country recognized by global leaders as a high-tech superpower.

Stopped reading right there. :hitwall:

First you need to post blog articles to please you in debt need to bash India and then from people who dont even have basic arithmetic skills?

"literacy rate India 2011 was found to be 74.04%"

Literacy Rate for India Population Census 2011

Few relevant points, though India progressed a lot from the date of this article. Still, very valid article.

Since just 2008 if has gone down but before that it was always better then ur country.

Yes of course.

Standards of living, technology, FDI, wages etc etc.

Ok, now post the following statistics to prove your statement, otherwise its nothing more than mere trolling:

- HDI values, FDI influx, average income of both countries in the early 2000s

Psyops needs frequent reassurances that India wont surpass china. Hence he dug up this ten year old Jim Rogers puke.

IndoCarib is bu**hurt that Jim Rogers called out India exactly the way he and many others see India. Calling this article puke just confirms exactly what Jimmy is saying in his article.
Jimmy Rogers is one of the most respected global investors, he is always on Indian media. Even Indians want his opinion despite his unfavourable views of India.
He is saying it for your own good, listen to him and work to improve yourself instead of dismissing his article and saying 'India is great and will be hyperpower'.

Indians need to learn to be humble.

Jimmy Rogers is talking about India 10 years ago. His stats were correct when he wrote this article.

Then congrats to the OP for posting a 10 years old article :cheers:. Anyways, the fact that literacy alone improved from roughly 50% to 74% says enough.

Then congrats to the OP for posting a 10 years old article :cheers:. Anyways, the fact that literacy alone improved from roughly 50% to 74% says enough.

I highly doubt it's even 74%. Probably alot lower.

Standards of living, technology, FDI, wages etc etc.

stantards of living?India has better HDI,per capita income and infrastructure.
technology??Pakistan is better??:omghaha::omghaha:
FDI??
more in pakistan?really?:omghaha::omghaha:

The chinese are growing stupider by the day, even their allies are shocked as to whats happening with chinese and what are they up to, and an excellent barometer of that is the chinese members on PDF, I have yet to come across a more dumber nationality - except one sane member the rest are the dumbest humans I have ever interacted with.

The chinese are growing stupider by the day, even their allies are shocked as to whats happening with chinese and what are they up to, and an excellent barometer of that is the chinese members on PDF, I have yet to come across a more dumber nationality - except one sane member the rest are the dumbest humans I have ever interacted with.

You know what...that's exactly what I thought of Indians too. I have never met a more dumber and arrogant nationality than Indians.

I don't even bother wasting time on them - the same cannot be said about them - every Chinese is on Indian threads like a festering wound.

Q: Why is India a banana republic?
A: Because the politicians keeps chanting, "Hame ye banana hai, wo
banana hai!
:lol:
In reality, most money is looted and very little ko banana hai!

Curroption exists in any society ,that's human nature ,but it varies from one to another

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom