What's new

India will buy assault rifles and ammunition at a Billion dollars

yeap they don't import firearms...

they just "import" or steal the blue prints and make it at home and slap a "made in China" label on it

Ah yes another Indian here raised on a daily serving of Bharat Rakshak.

Standard style of argument; yell copy, copy, copy when you you realize you realize that China has something better.

yeap they don't import firearms...

they just "import" or steal the blue prints and make it at home and slap a "made in China" label on it

and which indian weapon is indigenous? INSAS?? lol``Ak reciever plus Nato calibor, LCA? lol```Swedis Saab 37E' wings+mirage fuselage, american engines and FBW, russian weapons, french aerodynamic, isreali avionics```Arjun>? german leopard-2 turret and engine, british gun and bunches of othher foreign kits``you lot not even qualified as 'copier' yet``:P

and since you are a firm believer that PLA uses foreign small arms, please tell me the current Type-95 families coyied whose? dont give me cheap shoots but spesifications, I'm waiting.

please tell me why China was so interested in looking at the Navy Seal's heli after its crash near Osama's compound... Pak was like we would like China to take a Peek at the heli? U.S. was shaking it's head saying what a bunch of imbeciles... please, better in what?

LCA > j-10... ur J-20 is yet to prove it;s ability or inabilty... LOL that plane is too heavy for a multi fighter role... and it must be a very expensinive bomber LOLLLLL... it no way capable of being in the same class as an agile F-22....

bharat Raskhak is better than ur mindcontolled Red guards writing what ur presidents tells them to write... Controlled Media = false media

please tell me why China was so interested in looking at the Navy Seal's heli after its crash near Osama's compound... Pak was like we would like China to take a Peek at the heli? U.S. was shaking it's head saying what a bunch of imbeciles... please, better in what?

LCA > j-10... ur J-20 is yet to prove it;s ability or inabilty... LOL that plane is too heavy for a multi fighter role... and it must be a very expensinive bomber LOLLLLL... it no way capable of being in the same class as an agile F-22....

bharat Raskhak is better than ur mindcontolled Red guards writing what ur presidents tells them to write... Controlled Media = false media

noob ...:lol::lol:

and which indian weapon is indigenous? INSAS?? lol``Ak reciever plus Nato calibor, LCA? lol```Swedis Saab 37E' wings+mirage fuselage, american engines and FBW, russian weapons, french aerodynamic, isreali avionics```Arjun>? german leopard-2 turret and engine, british gun and bunches of othher foreign kits``you lot not even qualified as 'copier' yet``:P

and since you are a firm believer that PLA uses foreign small arms, please tell me the current Type-95 families coyied whose? dont give me cheap shoots but spesifications, I'm waiting.

Type 95 is a direcct blend of of Famas and Tar-21, LOL ur J-20 , good luck with that (40 ton) fighter lol is too heavy? i would like that to fly side by side f-22.... J-20 is blend of of F-22 in the front with canards and Pak-fa in the back .... lol go tell ur sucess stories to ur sons and daughter who are going to mind controlled red guards

Are you seriously even Indian?

and which indian weapon is indigenous? INSAS?? lol``Ak reciever plus Nato calibor, LCA? lol```Swedis Saab 37E' wings+mirage fuselage, american engines and FBW, russian weapons, french aerodynamic, isreali avionics```Arjun>? german leopard-2 turret and engine, british gun and bunches of othher foreign kits``you lot not even qualified as 'copier' yet``

Don't give a damn, this is India's first tank, rifle, jet fighter, etc, etc, etc. At least India is trying when most don't even try.

These are it's first efforts..

About Arjun, here's a link..

Arjun tank to get more Indian muscle - Hindustan Times

Mark 2 will begin trials this summer.

Are you seriously even Indian?

Don't give a damn, this is India's first tank, rifle, jet fighter, etc, etc, etc. At least India is trying when most don't even try.

These are it's first efforts..

Yes i AM INDIAN... LOL i said LCA is better than j-10... thats why the LCA is >(greater) than J-10

Yes i AM INDIAN... LOL i said LCA is better than j-10... thats why the LCA is >(greater) than J-10

I seriously doubt India's first effort at making a fighter jet will be better then the 6th or 8th Chinese fighter.

I seriously doubt India's first effort at making a fighter jet will be better then the 6th or 8th Chinese fighter.

i seriously doubt ur knowledge, Hal marut was our first and our IIT graduates are better than what you give them credit for... U seriously think China's J-10 can compete with agile Tejas? Mk-2 for tejas will be quite a spectacle...

Noob? hey u dont even have a Plane that your built on ur own, u dont even qualify to open UR mouth! HAHAHAHAHAHAH

what you have made LCA - Loser Class Aircraft or Last chance Aircraft ...hahahahahahaha....:lol:

what you have made LCA - Loser Class Aircraft or Last chance Aircraft ...hahahahahahaha....:lol:

ok whatever it is . its still not able to as per IAF requirement but what you got JF17 (majboori bala fighter) even china dnt want that crap even their trainer cost more than your fighter :lol:

India made or is making 5 planes (Hal AMAC, LCA , Hal Marut, Pak Fa) our own helicopter, Hal LCH , Hal Dhurv ....

ok [Pakistan: 0 planes ?

India made or is making 5 planes (Hal AMAC
On drawing board.

Under developent since decades......... with israeli avionics,mirage design.american engine n russian help.
Hal Marut,
Under powered plane designed by Kurt Tank n his team during his stay in in Argentina, which was to be called Pulqui III, as a follow on for the Pulqui II. Tank departed Argentina for India carrying the Marut's concept with him. Although originally conceived to operate in the vicinity of Mach 2, the aircraft in fact turned out to be barely capable of reaching Mach 1,[2] due to the lack of suitably powered engines for the airframe. After the Indian Government conducted its first nuclear tests at Pokhran, international pressure prevented the import of better engines, or at times, even spares for the Orpheus engines. This would be one of the main reasons for this aircraft's early demise

Russian...indian financed.
Not in service.
, Hal Dhurv ....
Only 10-20% local stuff rest is all imported frm EU.

ok [Pakistan: 0 planes ?]

Mushak
Super Mushak
K-8
JF-17

Back
Top Bottom