What's new

India will buy assault rifles and ammunition at a Billion dollars

On drawing board.

Under developent since decades......... with israeli avionics,mirage design.american engine n russian help.

Under powered plane designed by Kurt Tank n his team during his stay in in Argentina, which was to be called Pulqui III, as a follow on for the Pulqui II. Tank departed Argentina for India carrying the Marut's concept with him. Although originally conceived to operate in the vicinity of Mach 2, the aircraft in fact turned out to be barely capable of reaching Mach 1,[2] due to the lack of suitably powered engines for the airframe. After the Indian Government conducted its first nuclear tests at Pokhran, international pressure prevented the import of better engines, or at times, even spares for the Orpheus engines. This would be one of the main reasons for this aircraft's early demise

Russian...indian financed.
Not in service.

Only 10-20% local stuff rest is all imported frm EU.

Mushak
Super Mushak
K-8

JF-17

all other trainer and JF-17 as u know it even cheaper than LCA trainer

I can say the same about the JF-17. What's Pakistani in the JF-17? Su 30 MKI is also a JV, and I bet theres more Indian in there then Pakistani in the JF-17.

We dont have to do planes.

Heres some ships for you..

url

INS Shivalik stealth frigate

url

INS Kochi destroyer

url

INS Chennai

any more?

I can say the same about the JF-17. What's Pakistani in the JF-17? Su 30 MKI is also a JV, and I bet there more Indian in there then Pakistan in the JF-17.

Radar still Chinese home made and dnt forget Russian Engine

I can say the same about the JF-17. What's Pakistani in the JF-17?
Mission computers,PAC made avionics,jammers,design,the intake was also our idea...

Su 30 MKI is also a JV,
By putting israeli avionics it became a JV.
and I bet there more Indian in there then Pakistan in the JF-17.
Kids..:)

url

INS Shivalik stealth frigate

url

INS Kochi destroyer

url

INS Chennai

any more?

Nice...... but arent they based on russian designs........ anyways cool.

Sunny, mushak was based on safari with our avionics,design changes etc........ Super mushak is its daddy its bigger then it,more advanced n lots of them have been exported...... hence ur logic fails.

Base of K-8.......... Google K-8.

Jf17 ? Plane that was rejected by maker

Tht makes it useless>?? same can be said abt su-30 based on ur ignorant logic...

lol drdo as always.

Mission computers,PAC made avionics,jammers,design,the intake was also our idea...

Kids..:)

url

I think your thinking of the Talwar class. These are INDIAN designed and built with some, limited, foreign input.

Anyways can we get back to the topic on Indian army carbine procurement, personally this is a very interesting topic but this thread has been hijacked by insecure troll (of all nationalities) like so many other good threads before. There are many other threads on this site to discuss your other issues. Please either contribute constuctivley or keep quiet.

On drawing board.

Under developent since decades......... with israeli avionics,mirage design.american engine n russian help.

Under powered plane designed by Kurt Tank n his team during his stay in in Argentina, which was to be called Pulqui III, as a follow on for the Pulqui II. Tank departed Argentina for India carrying the Marut's concept with him. Although originally conceived to operate in the vicinity of Mach 2, the aircraft in fact turned out to be barely capable of reaching Mach 1,[2] due to the lack of suitably powered engines for the airframe. After the Indian Government conducted its first nuclear tests at Pokhran, international pressure prevented the import of better engines, or at times, even spares for the Orpheus engines. This would be one of the main reasons for this aircraft's early demise

Not in service.

Only 10-20% local stuff rest is all imported frm EU.

Mushak
Super Mushak
K-8
JF-17

seriously dude, think before you write, your whole post if full of garbage claims.

@Pakistani Nationalist

people like you are so much obsessed with India that you can't really see where does pakistan stand today in global!!

but doesn't bother me much......won't be long now before you realize it!

@Pakistani Nationalist

people like you are so much obsessed with India that you can't really see where does pakistan stand today in global!!

but doesn't bother me much......won't be long now before you realize it!

Seriously i dnt give a rats azz abt india...... its not us who drag Pakistan into every other thread like u guys.
Scroll back and see urself.
seriously dude, think before you write, your whole post if full of garbage claims.
Refute by claims or get lost.

Seriously i dnt give a rats azz abt india...... its not us who drag Pakistan into every other thread like u guys.
Scroll back and see urself.

Refute by claims or get lost.

there is nothing to refute, all of it is garbage, I have other things to do than refute things you yourself have no idea about. Its obvious what your post really meant to do.

there is nothing to refute, all of it is garbage, I have other things to do than refute things you yourself have no idea about. Its obvious what your post really meant to do.

Thanks for acting on my advice.

Get your definitions right buddy ;).According to you License produced = made in Pak ?:rofl::rofl:

If you have put Pak made super duper mission computers in it why asking for french or Italian avionics ? :sick::lol:

No mr.Troll by following it became JV:no:

Mission Computer cum Display Processor - MC-486 and DP-30MK (Defence Avionics Research Establishment - DARE)
Radar Computer - RC1 and RC2 (DARE)
Tarang Mk2 Radar Warning Receiver (RWR) + High Accuracy Direction Finding Module (HADF) (DARE)
IFF-1410A - Identification Friend or Foe (IFF)
Integrated Communication suite INCOM 1210A (HAL)
Radar Altimeter - RAM-1701 (HAL)
Programmable Signal Processor (PSP) - (LRDE)
Multi Function Displays (MFD) - Samtel/DARE

Weapon and Technology: India`s Contribution in SU-30MKI Platform

Thanks for considering cool :D. i know u had to put a stone over heart to say this ;).

Back
Top Bottom