What's new

India will beat China – all in its own good time

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have nothing to fear!

One day USA and India join together to invade Tibet of China, we China will bombard them back to ice age.

American and British (now successor - India) empires are two most fuckable empires!

We do not yet know which way India will go
New Delhi seems to be neutral.
China is not it's best that Pakistan remains allied with
The United States against India.

Yeah i think this article is true.

I read many experts say that india will overtake china and bcom gr8st superpower and all.

I think I'll start a new thread with that info.

hay guys....non indians listen it carefully,its al abt economy...india gonna smash ur b*lls:smokin:.....bcoz al u kno dat india is the 2nd fastest growing economy in the world....we r gonna show u,wht we r...just wt 10-15 yrs&ya pakistan is farrrrrrrr behind 4m us....&china ....they r just 5-7%only mor than us in economic growth....we gonna beat them soon...
And yes during adding this coment i marked that der is us,pak&china's flag(smilies).... nt INDIA's.....this proves how pak afraids us

u pakistanis cant do anything without terror....dats y u will only tell u cant do this,u cant stop....u just wait&watch....

We have nothing to fear!

One day USA and India join together to invade Tibet of China, we China will bombard them back to ice age.

American and British (now successor - India) empires are two most fuckable empires!

Give ur empty threats to someone who has time to listen. Taiwan seems to have it , but even they dont seem too worried about your threats :rofl:.

We have nothing to fear!

Great ideas.Kindly elucidate about bombarding us to ICE age.My thinking is that u will be erased off the map.Hubris has its limits.Please respect them.

What is the point of rehashing a 11 month old thread

Our Chinese Forum Members refuse to understand the realities of Life. They are :

1. India will beat China

2. Pakistan will beat India

3. Sri Lanka will beat Pakistan

4. Maldives will beat Sri Lanka.

There endth the Lesson!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom