What's new

India will be Taliban's next target: Ex-NSA Narayanan

Unless, there is local support, these terrorist groups cannot survive. They may do something on the lines of 26/11, but cannot create havoc that they have unleashed in Afghanistan and Pakistan.
ha ha ha ha ah ha hah hahhahhahhahahah .......TTPK-I :lol:................... actually they can, because of several incidents in indian about genocide of muslim, and muslims being treated as 3rd class citizens, i think TTP will be able to use the sentiments of poor and socially suppressed muslims, and even if we say they will be able to use a few, the you know even few in 200 million mulims are really a very large number..... and the khalistan movement and naxals and tamils can also develop links with them, which will give talibs a really realy heavy support and india government may face a hovac , never seen before..... no emotions but this is what happened in pakistan and afghanistan, they developed links with other group......:angel:

This thread is about Indian claim not about Pakistan.

So tell me why Indian
Ex-NSA Narayanan, feel next target of Taliban will be India?

Do you agree with him? if yes then why?
ha ha ha ha ah ha hah hahhahhahhahahah .......TTPK-I :lol:................... actually they can, because of several incidents in indian about genocide of muslim, and muslims being treated as 3rd class citizens, i think TTP will be able to use the sentiments of poor and socially suppressed muslims, and even if we say they will be able to use a few, the you know even few in 200 million mulims are really a very large number..... and the khalistan movement and naxals and tamils can also develop links with them, which will give talibs a really realy heavy support and india government may face a hovac , never seen before..... no emotions but this is what happened in pakistan and afghanistan, they developed links with other group......:angel:

This thread is about Indian claim not about Pakistan.

So tell me why Indian
Ex-NSA Narayanan, feel next target of Taliban will be India?

Do you agree with him? if yes then why?

No, this thread is about Taliban. You first need to answer my question to get yourself an answer from us as both are same.

No, this thread is about Taliban. You first need to answer my question to get yourself an answer from us as both are same.

Both are NOT same.

In our case alot of foreign strategic proxies are involved In your case what is involved ?

why will those Taliban who are killing innocent Pakistanis in hundreds will attack India?

Good luck .

@Bhai Zakir , I think you can better answer his question.

Let the Indians reply. What they see as excuse or reason for any Taliban movement against India in future.

i dont agree with what you say.

I dont see Taliban have any interest in all those points.

India has always been hit list of all kind of extremists in Pakistan but they will fail to target India because India-Pakistan border is not like Durand Line.

Why India had been on the hit list?

extremists are one thing terrorists are quiet another. :)

India had also been on hit list of Indian extremists :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Both are NOT same.

In our case alot of foreign strategic proxies are involved In your case what is involved ?

why will those Taliban who are killing innocent Pakistanis in hundreds will attack India?

Same dude it's strategic foreign proxy . I hope you got your answer. :wave:

what a stupid thread taliban interested in india .. i think this guy Narayana is :cuckoo:

Both are NOT same.

Because we are idol worshipping hindu kaafirs and you are muslim kaafirs. These retards dont need a reason to attack anyone including goats and donkeys.

Copper T suna tha but Commander T ??. . . . khair jane do kalyug hai :sarcastic::sarcastic:

ON TOPIC:- @Spring Onion didi, theres a big 'IF' in Mr. Narayanan's quote. so, we have to wait for that time :azn:

Because we are idol worshipping hindu kaafirs and you are muslim kaafirs. These retards dont need a reason to attack anyone including goats and donkeys.

Indeed retards dont need any reason BUT they are NOT retards. They are terrorists and they do everything and anything only when it suits their agenda and interests. So far India is NOT on their list of target.

What will foreign proxy gain in Pakistan ??

Balochistan is a vital point for serving interests of important foreign countries including USA/Russia.

Reaching CARs once again has Pakistan/Afghanistan factor.

China is another red line. engaging Iran/Russia too.

What India can offer to these foreign proxies and how Taliban involvement will help it?

Indeed retards dont need any reason BUT they are NOT retards. They are terrorists and they do everything and anything only when it suits their agenda and interests. So far India is NOT on their list of target.

Balochistan is a vital point for serving interests of important foreign countries including USA/Russia.

Reaching CARs once again has Pakistan/Afghanistan factor.

China is another red line. engaging Iran/Russia too.

What India can offer to these foreign proxies and how Taliban involvement will help it?

I am not asking you about BLA. I am asking you about Taliban , I hope being Pakistani you know the difference between two.

Back
Top Bottom