What's new

India will be Taliban's next target: Ex-NSA Narayanan

Yes Taliban will come after them if they don't leave Kashmir and this war will be fought on Indian streets

I am so scared of tough guys who shoot polio workers and little children.

You know, as well as I know that they are going to end up killing More Muslims in India.

Mr Narayanan failed to explain why Taliban will attack India in the first place?

Aray bhai India has held rigged elections in Kashmir, total foreign media black out, thoud\sands have been killed and many missing. And many Kashmiri women have been raped by Indian security forces. But the world ignores all this.
India is an important country in the region. Its economy is vital to everyone. Many western govts want to do n\business with it. And therefore chose to ignore all the oppression happening in Indian Occupied Kashmir. There are many articles written but no point in showing them as you Indians will chose to ignore it and write that it is Pakistani propaganda. But I thought maybe I should include just one anyway. This one is written by an Indian for a western newspaper. A bold journalist. Respect him for his courage as he is telling as it is. Unlike most Indians.

This is propaganda. Rigging cannot happen with Electronic voting machines. Electronic voting machines are used everywhere in India including Kashmir.

As regarding raping, rapes happen more often in other parts of India then in Kashmir :lol:. Many countries even warn their women tourist to look out for sexual predators while visiting India. Seems you are new to PDF :lol:. I see so many rapes reports from other parts of India appearing everyday on PDF that I lost count, but interestingly none have appeared from Kashmir.

Jade, many raised questions about "Father of Atom Bomb" (Not inventor of Atom Bomb) tag for Oppenheimer. He worked as a Manager and co-ordinator only in Manhattan Project directly reporting to Major General Groves. It is more of a political post rather than a scientific. There were many renowned physicists in Manhattan Project namely stalwarts like Niels Bohr ,Hans Bethe, James Chadwick, Richard Feynman. There were 20 Nobel laureates in total in the team. Oppenheimer was a kid in front of them as a scientist. So telling him "Father of Atom Bomb" is a gross exaggeration as many think.

Latter there was many controversy and official trail against him for his alleged Communist connection and also for espionage although not proven

It is true that there is no such thing called "inventor of atom bomb", but he, more than other person, was responsible for turning the famous Einstein's equation into a bomb. I recall reading somewhere that most of the stalwarts withdrew from the project as they don't want to be a part of a project that's purpose is to create a bomb that will kill people

Last edited:
As long as there's wood, there will be fire. Blame it on Pakistan as much as you want.

You have done it so many times, that no one believes you anymore.

As long as Kashmir is occupied and our people are opressed, India will remain a target of resistence.

Be it all as it may, some introspection will show you that it has caused more damage to Pakistan than India. And any eventuality on Kashmir will also be along similar lines.

I keep saying the same thing, Pakistan has more to lose from the Kashmir issue than India. And I got 4 negative ratings for it! I wear those as my badge of honour

i dont agree with his claim.

Since he claimed hence he has to give reasons

Wasn't your media jumping with joy when Taliban offered to fight for you against India after Mumbai Terror attacks.

Wasn't your media jumping with joy when Taliban offered to fight for you against India after Mumbai Terror attacks.

No my media dint jump. :)

They only published the statement news just like they do with all such news items.

Again i am asking why will Taliban attack India? you Indians claim that so back your claim with reasons

Why are they killing Pakistanies ?? Terrorists don't need reasons to kill.

Terrorists have excuses and agenda. TTP terrorists have agenda against Pakistan so tell me what excuse and agenda they have against INDIA?

Terrorists have excuses and agenda. TTP terrorists have agenda against Pakistan so tell me what excuse and agenda they have against INDIA?

Enlighten me more about TTP 's excuses and agenda, then I might answer you.

By the way, there arent enough talibunnies to hold Afghanistan and pose more than a problem of sporadic infiltration in Kashmir. That is if they manage to take Afghanistan at all. BJP's coming to power seems so aptly timed with the US packing its bags.

Enlighten me more about TTP 's excuses and agenda, then I might answer you.

This thread is about Indian claim not about Pakistan.

So tell me why Indian
Ex-NSA Narayanan, feel next target of Taliban will be India?

Do you agree with him? if yes then why?

This thread is about Indian claim not about Pakistan.

So tell me why Indian
Ex-NSA Narayanan, feel next target of Taliban will be India?

Do you agree with him? if yes then why?

India has always been hit list of all kind of extremists in Pakistan but they will fail to target India because India-Pakistan border is not like Durand Line.

Back
Top Bottom