What's new

India will be a superpower

CIA vs muslims i stop reading after that

You have no idea how many muslims get charged for terrorism for the wrong reasons. A family friend of mine is a doctor in the U.S and he got charged in a flight going o Denver from New York. Because he wanted to switch his seat with his colleague who was sitting next to him in an aisle seat, someone shouted 'terrorist attack!' and he was caught for no reason. He was taken in by CIA and spent about 2 weeks in jail before getting released by the Canadian government.

There are stories like that everyday. The U.S is nothing but a racist scum.

Foreign exchange reserves grow to $294.82 bn

Was Pakistan's? $16+bn of which 1/2 or more is from IMF loans

You have no idea how many muslims get charged for terrorism for the wrong reasons. A family friend of mine is a doctor in the U.S and he got charged in a flight going o Denver from New York. Because he wanted to switch his seat with his colleague who was sitting next to him in an aisle seat, someone shouted 'terrorist attack!' and he was caught for no reason. He was taken in by CIA and spent about 2 weeks in jail before getting released by the Canadian government.

There are stories like that everyday. The U.S is nothing but a racist scum.

Like i said i stopped reading after that and now your posting more dribble.

I was responding to your post about the US, not India :D

USA has debt but China has property bubble not to mention its FR are in $ dont forget.

its not all Muslims whom think the CIA/RAW/Mossad are out to get them its just Pakistanis people like aafia sidiqui obl etc are people who get 'taken away' anything else is just precautionary for people i mean lets get honest here can you blame the west and non muslim world for doing this? look at what happened in france recently its incidents like these which ignite the ignorance and hatred.

Pakistan has returned some money back to IMF. I think you are not updated. :lol:
Keep trying to look for negative sides Indian :lol:

yes $399 million of it im well aware

Look at your debt, dear. And this thread isn't about your obsession to Pakistan.

Yes thats why all you Pakistanis on this thread :lol:

India can be a great power at least which may earn us a seat on the UNSC which is good enough we don't need to be the worlds policemen and fight wars in other parts of the world.

UN security council seat is our goal all this superpower talk nah you can keep it we will just carry on developing the best we can.

yes $399 million of it im well aware

Yes thats why all you Pakistanis on this thread :lol:

Dude you have more poor people than the whole continent of Africa. Shahbash first go and change this before claiming yourselves superior. You may not be one of the people living in shanty towns, but keep in mind of getting rid of that first.
On one hand you are paying 2 million dollars to IPL players. The same amount can be used on good use if you just think!

India does have the potential to be a superpower. However, it is not possible without a solid foundation. When the Indian federation is full of Hindu terrorists oppressing and massacring Muslims, Dalits, Christians, Sikhs and other minority group, the foundation is too weak for India to be superpower in the foreseeable future.

100% agreed plus they should be more mature & peacefull with every neibour & insteal of going to washington & london they should look @ beijing , Islamabad & Moscow for good relations & freindship.
Otherwise even Afghanistan, Somalia, Sudan have potential of becoming superpower but its not the only thing required to be a super power.

Dude you have more poor people than the whole continent of Africa. Shahbash first go and change this before claiming yourselves superior. You may not be one of the people living in shanty towns, but keep in mind of getting rid of that first.
On one hand you are paying 2 million dollars to IPL players. The same amount can be used on good use if you just think!

Poverty is decreasing in India unlike Pakistan.

BBC News - India's poverty level 'falls sharply'

CB4 we dont need advice from you our economy is growing at 7% and yours at 2.8%

its because we have a large population nonetheless Pakistanis poverty rates are higher than India's now more than half your population lives below the poverty line according to recent estimates besides what kind of d-bag are you to criticize poverty? is it a crime being poor? at least our poverty rates are decreasing per annum whereas your country's poverty rates are increasing

90pc Pakistanis are poor: economist Call for agricultural reforms for poverty eradication - The News

Back
Top Bottom