What's new

India will be a superpower

I cannot say whether India will become a Super power or not...........But when i see the urge in younger generation to perform and prove themselves................If they Success.......... No body can stop us ..................

its because we have a large population nonetheless Pakistanis poverty rates are higher than India's now more than half your population lives below the poverty line according to recent estimates besides what kind of d-bag are you to criticize poverty? is it a crime being poor? at least our poverty rates are decreasing per annum whereas your country's poverty rates are increasing

90pc Pakistanis are poor: economist Call for agricultural reforms for poverty eradication - The News

Omg you are mentally challenged. You couldn't even read the link before posting lol. It says 90% of paks are poor in rural areas which is not true lol.

First you are saying 50% of Pakistani's are poor and then 90% of Pakistani's are poor, when you need to look at your own country where 72% of Indians are living below $2 a day and where Indians have more cellphones than toilets.

Poverty in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Read...

Omg you are mentally challenged. You couldn't even read the link before posting lol. It says 90% of paks are poor in rural areas which is not true lol.

First you are saying 50% of Pakistani's are poor and then 90% of Pakistani's are poor, when you need to look at your own country where 72% of Indians are living below $2 a day and where Indians have more cellphones than toilets.

Poverty in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Read...

Wikipedia :lol:

Wikipedia :lol:

Wikipedia also has sources at the bottom. Read those if you want.

What about the Rich and middle class in India compared to Pakistan? now thats a question

You can do better than wiki if u tried

I can't do anything else than wiki, my cellphone won't let me copy and paste or I would.

Blatter

This sums everything up

FIFA President Sepp Blatter was in India recently where he capped off his short Asian tour. And while Blatter also visited Nepal, Bhutan and Bangladesh on the tour, somehow somewhere Pakistan was left off the itinerary.

Wikipedia also has sources at the bottom. Read those if you want.

I can't do anything else than wiki, my cellphone won't let me copy and paste or I would.

Wiki is okay to get basic info but i dont use it much or post links from there.

Blatter

This sums everything up

FIFA President Sepp Blatter was in India recently where he capped off his short Asian tour. And while Blatter also visited Nepal, Bhutan and Bangladesh on the tour, somehow somewhere Pakistan was left off the itinerary.

Wiki is okay to get basic info but i dont use it much or post links from there.

Who cares about FIFA, soccer is not popular in Pakistan.

You have no idea how many muslims get charged for terrorism for the wrong reasons. A family friend of mine is a doctor in the U.S and he got charged in a flight going o Denver from New York. Because he wanted to switch his seat with his colleague who was sitting next to him in an aisle seat, someone shouted 'terrorist attack!' and he was caught for no reason. He was taken in by CIA and spent about 2 weeks in jail before getting released by the Canadian government.

There are stories like that everyday. The U.S is nothing but a racist scum.

I have quite a good idea. I have spent quite some time in New York and California to know how the American system is. I never even once encountered a racist situation even though I am not white.

Firstly, if something like this happened, the least you could do is provide a new article because the media must have reported it. If the media didnt report it, it didnt happen, or else everyone in this forum can start making these hypothetical stories to suit their viewpoints.

And secondly, even if it did happen, what do you expect America and western countries to do? Lay the red carpet out for you guys after you attack them and kill their innocent civillians? I am against discrimination of any kind, but this reaction is sometimes the unfortunate consequences of what happens when terrorism occurs(which Pakistan has sponsored in the past and perhaps continues to sponsor).

Dear it should matter as you are missing a chance to expand the game for your country and get investment from FIFA.

Neither is it popular in any of the other Asian countries he visited. I mean Nepal and Bhutan have higher priority than Pakistan for FIFA. Nepal is nothing but a country of mountains, no soccer there.

Poverty is decreasing in India unlike Pakistan.

BBC News - India's poverty level 'falls sharply'

CB4 we dont need advice from you our economy is growing at 7% and yours at 2.8%

At least we don't have any shanty towns...
I have great respect for your economic growth. Sorry but the system you are trying to follow is purely artificial. The Capitalistic system like the U.S you are trying to follow is totally unsustainable. You have lost all your culture and heritage. What is that your new growth you are trying to portray. Something unique or something as b.s like the West. I really don't consider building highways, and, contemporary high rise towers, Bollywood nude, and Western companies moving the right growth I see your country depending on others to to help you achieve. You guys are totally influenced on something foreign. Obviously Pakistan has not reached that stage and i am glad.
I tell one thing also. China is also like you. They had a cultural revolution forbidding any thing chinese.

India: FDI up despite all odds | beyondbrics | News and views on emerging markets from the Financial Times

Good thing is we are attracting FDI in India even with our bad government just think when we improve things it will bring even more investment.

At least we don't have any shanty towns...
I have great respect for your economic growth. Sorry but the system you are trying to follow is purely artificial. The Capitalistic system like the U.S you are trying to follow is totally unsustainable. You have lost all your culture and heritage. What is that your new growth you are trying to portray. Something unique or something as b.s like the West. I really don't consider building highways, and, contemporary high rise towers, Bollywood nude, and Western companies moving? I see your country depending on others to to help you achieve. You guys are totally influenced on something foreign. Obviously Pakistan has not reached that stage and i am glad.

Umm yes you do and our shanty towns make more money than most of your city

Charles declares Mumbai shanty town model for the world | Art and design | The Guardian

Back
Top Bottom