What's new

India will be a superpower

Dude there already countless of threads posted on this forum (also written by indians) that disapprove the whole fantasy/delusion of super power india.

Theres is only one super power in the world: the U.S.

Dude there already countless of threads posted on this forum (also written by indians) that disapprove the whole fantasy/delusion of super power india.

Theres is only one super power in the world: the U.S.

I think you should add india to the next in line to become a superpower, India has the potential to be superpower however it will take time.

I think you should add india to the next in line to become a superpower, India has the potential to be superpower however it will take time.

No.

If any country has the potential to become a super power its China and even thats a long shot

Even pakistan has the potential to be a superpower, sitting right in the middle of major strategic energy and communication routes.

Even pakistan has the potential to be a superpower, sitting right in the middle of major strategic energy and communication routes.

There are many different definitions of being superpower anything is possible.

Check out the auto gratifying Self deluding perpetual troll cycle,..LMAO.

This what is called an intellectual discussion?haha pathetic

I wish there was a category on forums for 'India will be this and that soon'. Everyday there are at least 2 BS threads like this by the most insecure people.

Does India want to become a superpower? No.

That being said, this thread is useless. Anything can happen in the future, You can speculate all you want but in the end, its speculation. Thread was probably opened with the intention of trolling. We can already see in the brief 2 pages what kind of "intellectual debate" (aka trolling) Neutral Citizen is encouraging here. Mods should close it.

I wish there was a category on forums for 'India will be this and that soon'. Everyday there are at least 2 BS threads like this by the most insecure people.

I know, the obsession of India by non-Indian Muslims of the subcontinent is ridiculous. Take this thread for example, its just a troll thread opened by a Pakistani Muslim living in Germany.

Great so now you brought India ahead of China to be next in line right? A country that has more poor people than the whole continent of Africa :rofl:

I know, the obsession of India by non-Indian Muslims of the subcontinent is ridiculous. Take this thread for example, its just a troll thread opened by a Pakistani Muslim living in Germany.

Actually taking a look at his previous posts, (praising India all the time) shows that he is one of you.

Does India want to become a superpower? No.

That being said, this thread is useless. Anything can happen in the future, You can speculate all you want but in the end, its speculation. Thread was probably opened with the intention of trolling. We can already see in the brief 2 pages what kind of "intellectual debate" (aka trolling) Neutral Citizen is encouraging here. Mods should close it.

I'm not pakistani you can see my comments to know that .

Great so now you brought India ahead of China to be next in line right? :rofl:

Actually taking a look at his previous posts, (praising India especially) shows that he is one of you.

Lol I'm not Indian Or Pakistani, and this thread has noting to do with my race.

Well the obsession for super power comes from both sides (1 for, other against) but like I said from insecure bachelors who have a lot of time on their hands and nothing important to do.

I'm not pakistani you can see my comments to know that .

Lol I'm not Indian Or Pakistani, and this thread has noting to do with my race.

I take that back then, I thought I had read a message in some other thread by you where you said you were Muslim, and since you are in a Pakistani Defence forum, I assumed you are Pakistani. Anyways, I will fix it in my previous post.

Back
Top Bottom