What's new

India will be a Hindu nation by 2020, world by 2030: VHP’s Ashok Singhal

I speak for a lot more Indians, immeasurably, than some of you here. Understandably. Its not hard to make out the background of the murmurs of discontent.

No, you are just some random online fanatic posting weird stuff on a Pakistani defense forum.

Nothing else. I consider myself Indian, not Hindu. Everyone can decide for him/herself. Thats not your decision

No, you are just some random online fanatic posting weird stuff on a Pakistani defense forum.

Nothing else. I consider myself Indian, not Hindu. Everyone can decide for him/herself. Thats not your decision

If you are not a Hindu, than to many Indians and even some of your countryman here, you are not welcome in India.

I speak for a lot more Indians, immeasurably, than some of you here. Understandably. Its not hard to make out the background of the murmurs of discontent.

If you speak for Indians please leave about religious stuff... concentrate of other things... we have lot of things to improve, don't be dumb struck with religious stuff... it give you nothing... Whatever we are today is more important... try to improve your knowledge and respect other religions.. then only you can live peacefully...

I am pretty sure his statement was something on the lines of- the probability of me (Ashok Singhal) staying alive by 2020 is the same as that of India becoming a Hindu nation and 2020 and staying alive by 2030 the same as world becoming Hindu nation.
Basically buddha sathiya gaya hai.

You can consider yourself to be Freddy Mercury at a gay pride parade for all it means.

Doesn't change the fact that you and those before you are and were Hindus. As will be those after you.

You can consider yourself to be Freddy Mercury at a gay pride parade for all it means.

Doesn't change the fact that you and those before you are and were Hindus. As will be those after you.

Leave Freddy out of this or I will make you regret it.
That man was a legend but no Hindu.

Leave Freddy out of this or I will make you regret it.
That man was a legend but no Hindu.

I consider him a God too.

But am as homophobic as they come. Can't change the way I'm wired.

But yes, he was not a Hindu. One of the few subcontinental population groups that aren't and never were.

pigeons are hindu
my meat is hindu
evil ak 47 cats are hindu
math is hindu
spaceships invented 4000 years ago are hindu
hinduuuuuuuu everywhere!!!! argh!!!!

I consider him a God too.

But am as homophobic as they come. Can't change the way I'm wired.

But yes, he was not a Hindu. One of the few subcontinental population groups that aren't and never were.
can i whack my meat to your posts? i thnk u post gud

VHP etc have been spewing bs forever, Islamist organizations, christian ones.. they have their own share of crazy people with crazy ideas too, no need to take them seriously

This is not about the VHP or RSS or any sadhu, sadhvi, bajrangi etc.

Its about what is.

No Hindu stops another Hindu from practicing or believing in anything he or she wants to, or what his or her ancestors wanted to or were made to, later lines simply following the same.

Why is that then that the same courtesy cannot be afforded by those Hindus to Hindus like us who consider and believe all of us to be Hindu, always Hindu, and one and the same as us?

Point to ponder where the intolerance and blinkers actually lie.

Feel free to disagree, but the difference between Pakistan and Bangladesh today is because one recognizes increasingly its Hinduness, and the other tries increasingly to distance itself from it.

The reason that Indian Muslims who number as many as Pakistanis and more than Bangladeshis are so completely different is also the same.

Hindutva.

The differences are visible and stark. In the three different constructs. Of the same people.

Good luck to Singhal

Lets see.

5 more years to go.

is Mr. Singhal watching too much of 20-20 cricket these days?

What? You really that stupid? You should probably learn more about you countries history... Your views about homosexuality are nothing but 19th century Victorian morals.

And you call yourself Indian :lol:

No, our ancestors were also cavemen... so we are cavemen too.
Actually I consider myself an African, cause our ancestors came from there too you know
And they were people dancing around trees and doing other weird stuff, so we shall be the same.

What? You really that stupid? You should probably learn more about you countries history... Your views about homosexuality are nothing but 19th century Victorian morals.

And you call yourself Indian :lol:

No, our ancestors were also cavemen... so we are cavemen too.
Actually I consider myself an African, cause our ancestors came from there too you know
And they were people dancing around trees and doing other weird stuff, so we shall be the same.

You're clearly butt hurt.

Hold on a sec while I go dig out my I Give a FF mask.

Hailing the coming to power of the Narendra Modi government, he said the victory has put an end to the 800 years of 'slavery'.

“I was at the Sai Baba Ashram where Sai Baba told me by 2020 the entire country will be Hindu and 2030 the entire world will be Hindu. I feel that revolution has started,” said Ashok Singhal at an event.
Calling the victory of the BJP- led alliance in the 2014 Lok Sabha elections as initiation of a “revolution” in the country, VHP patron Ashok Singhal on Saturday said by 2020, India would be a Hindu nation.

“I was at the Sai Baba Ashram where Sai Baba told me by 2020 the entire country will be Hindu and 2030 the entire world will be Hindu. I feel that revolution has started,” he said at a function here attended by External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj and other RSS functionaries.

Hailing the coming to power of the Narendra Modi government, he said the victory has put an end to the 800 years of “slavery”.

“This is not a modest revolution. It will not remain confined to India but present a new ideology before the world,” he said.

He was speaking at a programme for release of a book on the life and work of former RSS chief K S Sudarshan, who died last year with speakers remembering him as someone who encouraged promotion of ‘swadeshi’ model for the country’s development.

Swaraj said Sudarshan had created a positive vibe around him due to which any worker could talk to him freely without fear and his “goodness” made him a “saint” amongst his peers.

“Sudarshanji created such an atmosphere around him that I could speak to him openly. I feel the goodness of a person is measured by the positive vibe that he creates around him. If there is a sense of fear, no worker can talk freely. If there is no sense of fear, a worker can speak freely. He created such an atmosphere,” she said.

Describing Sudarshan as more a “mother-like” figure in whom she could confide everything, Swaraj said he had genuine concern for the development of the country and advocated the ‘swadeshi’ model of development for making India self-reliant.

He was fond of scientific development and looked for ways to use them for the country’s development, she said, adding that his demise last year was a big blow to those who devoted time to research and discovery.

RSS functionaries like Bajrang Lal Gupta and Sudarshan’s younger brother, KS Ramesh, as well as Singhal recalled the early life and work of the leader who went on to head the RSS.

Senior BJP leader and Lok Sabha MP Murli Manohar Joshi said Sudarshan used to stress on the need to explore the swadeshi model and had great respect for those who engaged in research.

“Sudarshan used to discuss research works with me during my tenure as the science and technology minister and was keen on exploring them.

“He also got a petrol pump established in Nagpur which provided petrol made of plastic waste and was instrumental in jatropha plantation in different places,” said Joshi.

India will be a Hindu nation by 2020, world by 2030: VHP’s Ashok Singhal | The Indian Express
So with Zaid Hamid in Saudi Jail until 2023, its going to be "Ghazwa-e-Hind(u)" by "Imam Modi".

Back
Top Bottom