What's new

India will be a Hindu nation by 2020, world by 2030: VHP’s Ashok Singhal

Coming back to the topic, yes 1947 has reverberations in modern day India.

India will remain secular. Of that I have no doubt.

But it will remain a Hindu secular nation. And to ensure that, there will need to demographic status quo. Equilibrium.

please explain :(

I'm just smiling at you. Nothing to explain. Just a genuine beaming smile across the border.

:) this is really amazing that in India they bank on anti-Muslim rhetoric for getting votes.
yup, politics.. it's all caste/creed/religion.. got owaisis etc in there too btw :P

once the sheep have cast their votes, it's all business and as we see now, corporate fascism :rolleyes:

which, honestly is not a bad thing. first we get to first world, and then we deal with first world problems

but even in the 1st world you got far right wingers and their crazy ideas

and round and round we go,, :cheesy:

apney jihadion ko under control lao, India ki inti fikr na karo

it is better sstill compared with pakistan which is called failed state all over world he he
we wins wars !!!!

:lol: see the Irony in your own comment. You wana be suppa pawa are always comparing yourself with Pakistan :D

dahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

you are getting oil from Arabs and Muslims countries... FDI from all over world majority from Christian states... you don't have problem with that... but your pride will get hurt, if someone says im Muslim and im Christian... My grand father served in 1947, my uncles fought 1971, my cousins fought in Kargil war.... because they felt, they are Indians first ...religious stuff next... none of these looney toons who are chest thumping for religion fought any thing ... but they are intend to fight with own brothers...

What it suppose to do with 1947 and Islam in India.. why you are exposing your inferiority complex... argue on behalf of Indians and India.. I will support you... Don't argue on behalf of Religion... respect every religion.... I don't know what you learnt from Geeta and Ramayana...

If western secular states can be described as CHRISTIAN states what's hurting you to call India a Hindu state?

yea thast what we are telling them but they @Razia Sultana still insisit India is secular nation :D

In the religious sense, India is a secular nation, and there are some 300 million non hindus in India. Anybody who says that all Indians are (religiously) hindus is either an idiot or an ignoramus or both.

No it's the other way around, if Christianity and Islam allow conversion then why Ghar wapsi got their panties in a bunch? Why they want a monopoly on conversions?

As long as conversion or Ghar wapsi is happening with the purview of law no one should have any problem.

Yes, agreed - as long as it is consensual, it is OK. That goes for any other conversions as well.

Indeed he means that India will shrink to an area where no other religion except Hindu exist so rest of the places will be separated by 2020 ☺️.

If western secular states can be described as CHRISTIAN states what's hurting you to call India a Hindu state?
I call it Christian state because that guy keep bringing religion .. so i used Christian and Muslim states.. ok

I call it Christian state because that guy keep bringing religion .. so i used Christian and Muslim states.. ok
Nah that shifting goal posts now.

Yes, agreed - as long as it is consensual, it is OK. That goes for any other conversions as well.
People here forget that such statements were made before the last parliament sessioin as well. RSS wants to bring in anti conversion law and such statements make it to parliament floor for discussion. Pakistanis are here for trolling nothing else.

In the religious sense, India is a secular nation, and there are some 300 million non hindus in India. Anybody who says that all Indians are (religiously) hindus is either an idiot or an ignoramus or both.
These Hindus feel that your forefathers were converted into Islam forcibly so they have all rights to bring you back to your original faith aka Hinduism. They think you are different than Us Pakistani Muslim because you get along well with Hinduism and embrace it :D If a country is secular but those who run the country are supporter of hinduvata then thats where problem begin. Secularism work only if those who run the countries or its institutions are also secular in their dealing with every citizen of India irrespective of his/her faith otherwise secularism will exist on paper only. Some sates of Indian imposing this ban on cow slaughter is against the principles of secularism because it impose on Muslim what they should or should not eat based on Hindu scriptures

Now now, was that necessary?
It was not serious

Back
Top Bottom