What's new

India will be a Hindu nation by 2020, world by 2030: VHP’s Ashok Singhal

So basically you are afraid of Muslim growth right? why you feel insecure in the first place ?

As I said, this is the spiritual birthplace and ancestral homeland of Hindus.

Other faiths are welcome to make a home here. But our experiences with Islam have been, how should I put it, special?

Other faiths are welcome to make a home here. But our experiences with Islam have been, how should I put it, special?

what it suppose to do with current muslims??? so you want to take revenge??? on whom??? stop the crap... you are making fool outta your self...

you are not the only one...ask others...they hve had similar experience with islam...for better or worse...

Other faiths are welcome to make a home here. But experiences with Islam have been, how should I put it, special?

:) you still did not answer my question. Why are you feeling insecure despite being a huuuugeeeeeeeeeeeee majority?

Besides what have your own Indian Muslims to do with outsider attackers ?

what it suppose to do with current muslims??? so you want to take revenge??? on whom??? stop the crap... you are making fool outta your self...

Our experience with Islam is a continuous process. Still continuing. 1947 was but one example. There are various more recent examples.

As I said, the people are our brothers. Nothing changes there. Not from our side at least. But we see things change on the other.

And we have learned the lessons of critical mass.

Jana ji, I think this would answer your latest post as well (as I was making mine while you were submitting yours).

you are not the only one...ask others...they hve had similar experience with islam...for better or worse...

So you Indians intend to eliminate every Muslim from India? by either converting to Hinduism or any other method? how it is going to add up to hinduism?

So you Indians intend to eliminate every Muslim from India? by either converting to Hinduism or any other method? how it is going to add up to hinduism?

if it were up to me...i would eliminate every religions from planet earth and send hard-cores on one-way ticket to mars. Its not about hinduism vs islam...
its just islam among all is biggest troublemaker in the world.

Our experience with Islam is a continuous process. Still continuing. 1947 was but one example. There are various more recent examples.

As I said, the people are our brothers. Nothing changes there. Not from our side at least. But we see things change on the other.

And we have learned the lessons of critical mass.

Jana ji, I think this would answer your latest post as well (as I was making mine while you were submitting yours).

you are getting oil from Arabs and Muslims countries... FDI from all over world majority from Christian states... you don't have problem with that... but your pride will get hurt, if someone says im Muslim and im Christian... My grand father served in 1947, my uncles fought 1971, my cousins fought in Kargil war.... because they felt, they are Indians first ...religious stuff next... none of these looney toons who are chest thumping for religion fought any thing ... but they are intend to fight with own brothers...

What it suppose to do with 1947 and Islam in India.. why you are exposing your inferiority complex... argue on behalf of Indians and India.. I will support you... Don't argue on behalf of Religion... respect every religion.... I don't know what you learnt from Geeta and Ramayana...

Last edited:
Not according to this guy who want to conquered the world for Hinduism.

He is a religious person and he is talking in terms of spirituality.

The Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) on Sunday called for action against Vishwa Hindu Parishad patron Ashok Singhal over his controversial remark wherein he stated that India would be a `Hindu` nation by 2020.

"We do not find ourselves to fit in their definition of Hindu. This statement should be booked and action should be taken against him," said Jha.

I don't know why you keep circling round to the same point.

:) well it is ddddddddddddddd topic we are discussing and it is the crux of the claim by this HIndu hardliner

if it were up to me...i would eliminate every religions from planet earth and send hard-cores on one-way ticket to mars. Its not about hinduism vs islam...

Forget about the world we are talking about INdia, Indian Muslims and Indian Hindus.

So why you guys are feeling insecure despite being the only majority in INdia when it comes to Muslims?

you are getting oil from Arabs and Muslims countries... FDI from all over world majority from Christian states... you don't have problem with that... but your pride will get hurt, if someone says im Muslim and im Christian... My grand father served in 1947, my uncles fought 1971, my cousins fought in Kargil war.... because they felt, they are Indians first ...religious stuff next... none of these looney toons who chest thumping for religion fought for any thing ... but they are intend to fight with own brothers...

What it suppose to do with 1947 and Islam in India.. why you are exposing your inferiority complex... argue on behalf of Indians and India.. I will support you... Don't argue on behalf of Religion... respect every religion.... I don't know what you learnt from Geeta and Ramayana...

Why are you getting excited. I come from a long line of warriors who have been fighting the enemy now for 500 years. Many many many generations. Continuing down to my grand-dad, dad, mom's brother, and 2 of my 3 brothers, still serving. And I will be serving within another 3 years (if I spend less time here and don't plug ....). So what does serving have to do with recognizing realities?

You want another 1947? No? Then learn the lessons of critical mass.

Last edited:

Every religious leader do talk about religion and the reality is this that all the religions do have the same beliefs when its about the Supreme Creator.

Forget about the world we are talking about INdia, Indian Muslims and Indian Hindus.

So why you guys are feeling insecure despite being the only majority in INdia when it comes to Muslims?

Looking at the history of islamic invasion...it is natural for non-muslims to be insecure...one would hve to be complete idiot to not feel insure from muslims.

Why are you getting excited. I come from a long line of warriors who have been fighting the enemy now for 500 years. Many many many generations. Continuing down to my grand-dad, mom's brother, and 2 of my 3 brothers, still serving. And I will be serving within another 3 years (if I spend less time here and don't plug ....). So what does serving have to do with recognizing realities?

You want another 1947? No? Then learn the lessons of critical mass.

No am just cool... but it you... who is excited .... well I am sorry to say... may i know the name of guy who fought war 500 years ago??? poor me, i just know generations after my grand pa...

Back
Top Bottom