What's new

India whitewashes New Zealand in ODI series

in my opinion world cricket is at its best except for the bloody match fixing contreversy
many different nations have started playing cricket
various club competitions are held around the world and teams like afghanistan have started playing test though at a lower level.

india won the world cup, came into the fray defeting the notion that cricket was an elitist game and its so nice to see number of nations play it now
though the quality has lowered a bit in australian cricket it has been the best for many cricketing teams like india england srilanka bangladesh
seeing the present situation i'm sure that cricket will prevail.

in my opinion world cricket is at its best except for the bloody match fixing contreversy
many different nations have started playing cricket
various club competitions are held around the world and teams like afghanistan have started playing test though at a lower level.

yeah afghanistan, at one line u r bashing pakistan, for its match fixing scandal, and then praising afghanistan, a team made worthy for compitition by pakistan itself, take your propaganda else where..

what i think is, ICC is manipulating all the things, and going bias against certain nations, we have already few nations playing cricket, and we will see what happens when pakistan departs..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom