What's new

India whitewashes New Zealand in ODI series

yaar please jhad pe mat chadao in logo ko. they win and then get on this jhad and then start loosing. I want them to loose something before world cup so that they get a backlash at home. They only start performing when they know that some people are waiting home with a danda.

yaar please jhad pe mat chadao in logo ko. they win and then get on this jhad and then start loosing. I want them to loose something before world cup so that they get a backlash at home. They only start performing when they know that some people are waiting home with a danda.

Dude/gal
India has been at its peak right after 2007 WC T 20.
Ab hamey jitney ki aadat pad gayi hai.
:D

India-celebrate-series-wi-006.jpg

Dude/gal
India has been at its peak right after 2007 WC T 20.
Ab hamey jitney ki aadat pad gayi hai.
:D

Bas mujhe ye dar hai world cup aate aate in bacho ki aadat bigad na jaaye. Bahut jaldi aadat bigadti hai inki world cup paas aate hi.....:undecided:

Bas mujhe ye dar hai world cup aate aate in bacho ki aadat bigad na jaaye. Bahut jaldi aadat bigadti hai inki world cup paas aate hi.....:undecided:

Woh toh hai.
But we can only hope :D
Recently,in this week,during the unveiling of World Cuiop trophy in Delhi Viv Richards,Imran Khan,Kapil Dev,Arjun Ranatugna all ranked India as the favorites.
:coffee:

Though India's current form gives out ominous signs for other teams, I would refrain from reading too much into it. It was NZ and we were playing them on our home turf. Granted the WC would be on our home turf too, but the competition would be much tougher.

Man i am very happy for Indian cricket but these are not good sign for International cricket. There are hardly new teams that are joining in and the teams that used to be very strong are going down the drains

- Australia - weak bowling
- New Zealand - whitewashed by minnows BD
- West Indies - never truly revived from the losses of walsh/amborse and likes
- Pakistan - too many controversy leads to banning of some key players...

All this prior to World Cup. I believe this is the worst time for International Cricket....Remember if there is no worthy opponent a win is not as sweet as otherwise would have been...

kill your ego everyone, never underestimate any team, in last worldcup India lost from Bangladesh while we lost from Ireland, and we were out in first stage with our Key players

:cheers:

The good thing is that they did this without many key players, like Veru MSD, Sachin etc. Good job.

kill your ego everyone, never underestimate any team, in last worldcup India lost from Bangladesh while we lost from Ireland, and we were out in first stage with our Key players

:cheers:
:what::what::what:???? Where the hell ego came from....Did i even mention that they are not worth???? Just don't put your imaginary thoughts here....Isn't it correct that the present lots of the teams participating in world cup are weakest???? This is not good for international cricket....

As far as cricket goes any team can outclass any team on a given day, there is no doubt about it..but that's not the point i am making...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom