What's new

India: West Bengal girl raped by 21 men on the order of local panchayat

bunty8591

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Twenty year old girl raped by 21 men on the order of the local Panchayat for having an affair with a man from different communities. The incident happened, what community leaders decided to punish the girl having an affair with a man outside their community.
Lately rape and sexual assaults have already shaken the country. With this incident question have arisen what are the reasons of rape and sexual assaults in the country.

I don't know why these panchayats are still alive in Pakistan and India..? :hitwall:
Sad incident though.

this kind of shameful acts where a bunch of stone age barey (such a f'ing joke this word is) unleash a bunch of animals on innocents girls for something she had nothing to do with, happens frequently on both sides of the borders. Stone everyone involved to death is the only solution.

India it seems is on the spot light these days, I was listening to news radio and in a span of one hour it mentioned this at least 10 times.

She and her family should be thankful that it was a panchayat and not the lunatic jirga, which would have first ordered rape by all people present in jirga and then 100 lashes, acid throwing and then death by cutting into pieces.

Also would have ordered the family to flee the area.

The reasons for these sorts of incidents should be sought out. Lot many time reasons go back all the way to the media. If the media is the reason, then proper attention should be given to the media and all the sexual provocative things should be taken out of the media.

What kind of government order gang raped on the innocent girl. This kind of sickness even the brutality of the communist not ordered to commit such sexual perversion on the innocent girl.

I don't know why these panchayats are still alive in Pakistan and India..? :hitwall:
Sad incident though.
we dont have punchayats here.....we have jirgas, both r way off targets.

Twenty year old girl raped by 21 men on the order of the local Panchayat for having an affair with a man from different communities. The incident happened, what community leaders decided to punish the girl having an affair with a man outside their community.
Lately rape and sexual assaults have already shaken the country. With this incident question have arisen what are the reasons of rape and sexual assaults in the country.
source bhi to share karo.

She and her family should be thankful that it was a panchayat and not the lunatic jirga, which would have first ordered rape by all people present in jirga and then 100 lashes, acid throwing and then death by cutting into pieces.

Also would have ordered the family to flee the area.
LOOK AT THE LAME EXCUSES OF BHARTIS FOR HIDING THEIR INSULT :tdown:

Wish her speedy recovery.

I would request Pakistani members to please stop posting & searching these kind of news from India. Some one's pain should not be made point scoring game against even arch rival enemy.

I wish i could say Pakistan is better we are not. BUT Hindustan is now officially rapistan

Back
Top Bottom