What's new

India well on its way to becoming a $5 trillion economy by 2025

Yep, he's an American who regularly refers to Bangladeshis as "jamatis" and other South Asian slang. :P

He even said himself that he can speak Hindi/Urdu.

Jamati is a political party just as CCP is. Jamatis were against independence from Pakistan, hence their ideology is anti-India and anti-hindu.

He being retired from US state department, must have lot of knowledge on world politics. So you shouldn't be surprised if he were to know about Jamati

You are overlooking 1 constitutional loop hole
If LS passes a bill & RS does not responds(passes) the bill in 6 months it will be deemed passed
There was a mention about in today's Indian Express too

The fact that he's not able to get it through RS shows poor floor management. Like I said no matter who is in power, deal making is an essential indicator of good politics, give and take.

The fact that he's not able to get it through RS shows poor floor management. Like I said no matter who is in power, deal making is an essential indicator of good politics, give and take.
No one in the country gives damn about from were it passed or not except political parties. People only cares about reforms.There no god politics in India only luxury politics.

We are a 5 Tr economy right now in PPP. I expect Re to raise sharply against the USD. It will reach Rs 30 against 1 usd so it will be 10 TR USD atleast in USD and 20 TR USD in PPP.

Back
Top Bottom