What's new

India watching 'all activities of China' - A. K. Antony

What would you like India to do to China?

What would you do ?Bombing the observatory?Come on PLz

Situation isn't demanding anything to be done.

Lol...I'm not asking to fire a salvo of BrahMos or Agnis. What I meant is we should develop infrastructure, roads and railways near the border, building oxygen bunkers for our soldiers, boosting defence co-op with countries volatile with china etc etc!

And I'm sure the Chinese are doing the same on their side. This is how these things work!

And the award for the most obvious non-news story goes to.............

I disagree. India is completely capable of giving China a good fight, I seriously doubt China would win easily, considering India can now deliver explosive ordinances to all parts of China.

nothing to worry - you have the best defense system in the world, they are called Delhi's rapists!

^^^ That's the problem. We're only watching. But not doing anything.

Not true

GOI is taking right steps behind scenes, which includes a silently undertaken measures against the "string of pearls".

nothing to worry - you have the best defense system in the world, they are called Delhi's rapists!

and I am sure if they get wounded in war, they will get treated well in hospitals of Hong kong, in maternity wards on temporary basis, "officially" due to lack of space in other wards(6 months?).

you guys desperately need to have your maternity wards full with any kind of patients, don't you? :coffee:

Lol...I'm not asking to fire a salvo of BrahMos or Agnis. What I meant is we should develop infrastructure, roads and railways near the border, building oxygen bunkers for our soldiers, boosting defence co-op with countries volatile with china etc etc!

All the developmental works are already happening, but at a slow pace than China.

All the developmental works are already happening, but at a slow pace than China.
That's the issue dude...they are just happening and will keep on happening. They should have been completed long back.
Anyways, better late than never!

That's the issue dude...they are just happening and will keep on happening. They should have been completed long back.
Anyways, better late than never!

Unlike commies, we have to follow required protocols to build infrastructure, as they might involve relocation of the dwellers and safety issues.

Back
Top Bottom