What's new

India warns US of consequences on visa reform

India should choose its wars wisely and decide what it should own publicly and what not. India is trying to show exuberance of power but it is forgetting it hasn't got it yet because when you are strong, you don't need your language to be strong.

It would be a strategic mistake to make every nitty-gritty matter as matter of National pride.

Last edited:
Why warn?
$tupid title. USA is not changing immigration laws of India
It is changing laws of USA.
Why beg/plead/cry on someone else.
Just make your laws on the same level of ease for USA citizens/companies.
I think (in my humble view), America needs Indian companies MORE than the other way.
Sometimes I think Indian ministry baboos cry and get flustered about wrong thing.
It is high time, Indians should be setting their immigration policies as a world power
No less than USA
as an equal, not smaller, not larger.
May be I am wrong. but I sense fatalism and subservience in such statements/subject lines.
peace and biryani to all
A lot of our politics, policies and decision makers are in a transitional phase. A heady mix of old with some new elements.

1 decade more required for new generation to take over the reins. You will see a change in the politics of the country, the policies and decision expediency.

As younger people take charge, India's actions grow bolder. No psychological baggage to lug around for them.

India should choose its wars wisely and decide what is should own publicly and what not. India is trying to show exuberance of power but it is forgetting it hasn't got it yet because when you are strong, you don't need your language to be strong.

It would be a strategic mistake to make every nitty-gritty matter as matter of National pride.
Very true in general.
Though the article headline is misleading in this case.

A lot of our politics, policies and decision makers are in a transitional phase. A heady mix of old with some new elements.

1 decade more required for new generation to take over the reins. You will see a change in the politics of the country, the policies and decision expediency.

As younger people take charge, India's actions grow bolder. No psychological baggage to lug around for them.

Very true

And my post was for the younger people. "My people" :D

Back
Top Bottom