What's new

India warns US of consequences on visa reform

:rofl: Now these clowns are threatening the US.

One round of sanctions by the US on India and India will will be sent back 100 years.

India is a mickey mouse country full of starving people.

What kind of consequences? Sanctioning the US? Cutting off certain diplomatic relations?

America doesn't care what India thinks, plenty of other immigrants from other countries would love to come to America. Plus America doesn't need more immigrants.

Ditto, India's telephone warnings mean nothing to Washington.

What kind of consequences? Sanctioning the US? Cutting off certain diplomatic relations?
Weather you like it or not US needs India more( in Changing World & its Market) than India needs US.
By the by its good that Brian Drain from India to US will get reduced in this way....................

Weather you like it or not US needs India more( in Changing World & its Market) than India needs US.
By the by its good that Brian Drain from India to US will get reduced in this way....................

US needs India? :rofl:

Boy, I knew Indians are delusional people but I didn't know that it was this bad.

Think about yourself were where you 25 years back..............

No, India won't repeat our success.

Just because you have similar population size doesn't mean you will have the same success as we did.

Otherwise US and Indonesia would be compared based on similar population sizes.

What happened to China from 1978 to now is one of the greatest stories in human history.

Everyone expecting other countries to repeat our success will be disappointed.

hehehehe......
desi bhagode dukhi ho jaenge....(pun intended):)

Yes,but the only problem is it dsnt exist.sorry i had to be blunt dont worry as you grow you will stop believing.
There are equal numbers of Dragons and Tigers in USA now already. Forget about replacement, not even close.
It,s your fellow indians, and it looks like he has certainly encountered it......sorry buddy, but you need to grow up :china:

I hate election time in India. Everybody including my neighbour's aunt tries to get their names in the media :D

Back
Top Bottom